Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 56 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
L
L
T,

"Until you respect she can leave, her choice, and chooses not to, even after you've expected her to, then you won't get that her presence is by choice, not due to your control."

Is this where you got:

"Right now I only have one comment about gemela not being able to leave and you can all analyze it to your hearts' content. Some say gemela cannot leave because of the DDs."

?

My point was that G can leave anytime...just not with the girls. Nononono.

"Adrianc wants to stay with his girls and that is wonderful. I want to keep my girls and I am controlling. Can't you see that this confuses me?"

I have no idea where you got that from my post. I give up. You have said you'll get back to me...take time to digest...ruminate...whatever. You don't. This was the closest thing to a reply I've seen from you to me...and I don't get it, either.

I'm lost.

LA

P
OP Offline
P
If I speak to WW, I am being controlling. If I stay silent, I am being controlling.

I did post an email address in tear's thread an eternity ago.

I told WW last night I was sad. I told her that tear's letter had taken a terrible toll on me. I also told her about KiwiJ and how I knew gemela would be with OM again in a heartbeat given an opportunity. I told her I knew I was her second choice and that made me feel sorry for her and bad for me. I told her I knew our M was dead and probably never really existed to begin with. I told her I knew we had to try to do our best to maintain the family for the DD's but that I missed love - felt I would never have it with her and that made me sad too.

I told her that the A really hurt me and I will never ever be able to comprehend how she could have done that to me but that what is done is done. I told her I never want to be hurt like that again. I was not angry. I was just explaining how I feel and why I feel sad.

Now I am just can't wait to be told how that is in some arcane way "controlling". But I am sure it is. Absolutely positive.

C
C
Very ungentlemanly of you not to post your e mail again...

I know it was posted somewhere, but why should I have to look it up?
I'm not going to comment on your last post. I think you should read it again in a few days and see if you still think that what you wrote helps anyone, you, Gemela, dds...

so I guess that to be able to send you a gift I must go look for your e mail

cc

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
C
C
sent it toyour hotmail address.

If you ignore me, it's ok.

cc

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
T
T
Somebody has to stand up for traicionado and I am the man to do it. He is correct. He and I both read in other threads where members are applauded for standing up for themselves. Then, no matter what traic does or doesn't do, or stands by idly, or plays golf, or plays with his snap-on tools - he is guilty of controlling G.

There is something wrong with this picture. Forgiveness and a willingness to work on his marriage are lofty goals, but where is the concern and sympathy for traic on his plight? WW pines for OM and he is being controlling. He has put up with a lot.

Sorry folks but I had a great deal of faith and confidence in kiwi. She has set me back a hundred years. Not her fault or her intention but nonetheless her thread has set me back on my heels.

I "get" that the MB community tries to support the WS of the world. But what about BS who have had their beating hearts ripped out of their chests by their WS who are still not remorseful or heaven forbid, still weak and pining for OM. when does this crap end? When does reality take the place of pollyannaism?

Let's get behind triacionado and his cause. His WW declared war on his marriage and family. Let's for once put the blame where it belongs!

C
C
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

robertleecox@hotmail.com

cc

B
B
I think we all support T, and would like to see his marriage succeed.

Jen's situation has everyone upset. That is just the way it is on this site. Some people make good choices, and some don't.

T
T
I am not sure we all support T. Everything he does and doesn't do is called into question. All I am suggesting is that my good friend hear a little support now and again instead of telling him how he messed up today.

His situation in SA is what it is. G signed on to go to SA. She is there. If she is truly motivated to leave SA, she can. She has close family in Mexico, which BTW she puts before her family with T. Where have I heard that before from a Latina?

I am sorry b, I don't mean to personalize any of this toward you. I have nothing but utmost respect for you.

Let's be pro-marriage but be grounded in harsh reality at the same time. Where was his WW when she cared so much about her family? T is hurting and to deny it is to ignore human nature at its best. Let's balance our support in this thread.

C
C
Todd,

I'm sorry I can't agree with you, but it's too late for me now. I have to get my beauty sleep! I'll try to explain what I mean tomorrow. But just to state the most obvious option according to your theory: Why hasn't T just kicked G out and let her be stoned for her infidelity?

She deserves it, because she was unfaithful. She should therefore be punished and then, only then will T feel good about himself.

There are many people who do play out that scenario. I don;t know how it ends.

What I do know is that they are not on MB, they don;t even have a forum to discuss their success in punishing their WS and ridding themselves of them. Or maybe that's the other forum you two post on.

They are different ways of thinking. You have to choose. And then be responsible for your actions. But it sounds to me that you two haven't decided which position you want to take, and at least T has had enough time to decide.
(I can't remember your timeline, but since you're not living with your wife, your situation is different AND you don't live where T does).

Anyway, I'll try to elaborate tomorrow.

cc

P
OP Offline
P
That email address looks right. I'll investigate. Sears can find it okay and is offering me free shipping for Mother's day. I have three different offers for fake Rolex's. I see the h0Rneyh0usew1ves are still after me. Oh, this is interesting - I can lose 25 pounds in 30 days. Gotta go check that out.

A better email address is now gone.

Last edited by piojitos; 05/09/06 07:42 AM.
T
T
Because T is a good man who wants the best for his DD's. What more laudable goal could there be? Where was G when it came to the welfare of DD's?

I am pro-marriage. Completely. I have been married thirty-six years and have three wonderful sons. All I am saying is this: let's balance things in this thread and pat T. on the back when he deserves it instead of castigating each and everything he does and says.

T
T
Hey T,

Send me the link for the three fake Rolex's. I am interested in the Submariner, silver and gold bracelet with blue dial.

P
OP Offline
P
I did check out the lose 25 lbs in 30 days. It was so simple. The email said "have wife cheat on you".

I will forward the fake Rolex emails to you. I have one I bought in Singapore about 8 years ago that still keeps perfect time. Actually better than a real Rolex.

Gemela and I were standing outside the Hard Rock Cafe in Bahrain a few weeks ago and a guy came up to us with a whole bunch of "copy watches". They were great - buy one get one free.

P
OP Offline
P
ToddAC, I don't want any pats on the back. I just wrote a very long post. I just deleted it before posting. Probably a good thing.

P
OP Offline
P
ToddAC,

Here is today's hotmail inbox. Which one do you want me to forward to you. Now you see why I don't check hotmail very often...

Sears Sears: Last Day of Free Shipping for Mom
Skype Chat with up to 50 people at the same time
[email]Lisa_Monroe@hotmail[/email] .... No Flowers For me, just S3X!
H0tHousewives WannaHookUp ForSex
[email]Best-ED-Drugs@hotmail[/email] .. Eerreeccttiillee meeddiiccaattiioonnss
HornyHousewives I need to GetLaid
Lose25 Pounds in 30 days
R0LEX® Replicas BothElegant andLuxuriousWatches
DropTwenty-Five PoundsInThirtyDays
DROP 25 P0UNDS IN 30 DAYS
R0LeX®Replicas Luxury doesn't HAVE to come with a price

T
T
Hey T,

I did not say you wanted pats on the back; only that you deserve them...

T
T
Okay, I checked one of the websites you posted and I found a Rolex Submariner for $178.00. Sounds too good to be true, but what the heck, I ordered it...

P
OP Offline
P
That is way too much. The going rate for good quality is about $100 and that is with sales and marketing overhead costs to cover (i.e. guy on the street walking around with all the watches hidden under his coat). I would have thought internet would be cheaper. Maybe at that price it has a real nitrogen bottle. I once looked at one of those in a "real" store and the guy told me I could drop it in 2000 feet of water and it would still function. I was impressed. It did make me wonder how I was ever going to get it back though. My PADI cert is only good to 150 feet. I can't dive to 2000 feet – and it would be dark there too. Really hard to find a lost watch.

T
T
1. Dark
2. Lots of pressure
3. Long ways from O2.

Well, it was made in Japan. Assume that is why it is more...

P
OP Offline
P
ToddAC,

There is no question KiwiJ has upset a lot of people. That is a huge burden to place on her. She owes us nothing - only her BH.

I just wrote another long post and deleted it yet again. You wouldn't have liked what I said. I have not visited TOW yet but Stanley really has me thinking.

Page 52 of 56 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation