Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
L
(((Triwing)))

Thank you for the update. It's great you didn't act on an assumption and asked her directly.

I'm so sorry she continues in her wayward state of mind--self-deceiving that you are a family.

How does she answer your daughter?

Truth for your children is that they are a family--they have the best dad and each other...and every day they are living and growing. Staying in truth isn't destructive or false. Every day your xWW is choosing not to be with them, live as the mother of a family that was half her creation.

Find out what they are thinking, feeling and believing every day. Great to know. Tell them your stuff to their level, too. Teaching them to share who they are by doing it, accepting them as they are and yourself is the best lesson we can ever example to our children.

Where does she stay when she swoops into town? I do think the children need her time to themselves. Doesn't reject you at all. And you protect you from her self-deception...

What do you think?

LA

M
M
Whenever she comes ,stop doing the family things with her..
She needs to start to se the realalty,and so does your kids to..

Chelsea rules
T
Triwing Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have reached the decision from the help of some of your posts, we will not be doing any more family activities when she is in town. she can pick up the kids and return them here. I have talked to several friends who came from divorced homes and they say it is giving the kids all the wrong ideas. I was so hoping she was wanting to make things work, but I think it might be time to try to get on with my life, however in the world you do that. Some days being a single dad of 2, with no family around is tough, my life always revolved around the 3 of them (kids and wife). I still am working on all of this. Again thanks for all of the comments and help. Please pray for us, we need all the help we can get!

Her A 11/03 thru 12/03 MB Seminar 02/04 She filed 02/28/06 Son 7 Daughter 4
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 481 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation