Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
Did you make out with this guy after you were married/engaged?

If so, why would you go to Vegas with a bunch of women after you are married? Why would you let a guy buy you a drink if you are married?
Would you want your husband to go to Vegas with a bunch of guys?
I don't think you should do a 3-way, but you do need to get your husband to be comfortable and trust you again. You lied to him...you need to talk to him about how to regain your trust.

Now I'm losing my grip on the usefulness of this...

*You keep saying you're considering this cluster f*** 2 make amends for "just making out" in Vegas, while appearing 2 "know" what we mean when we tell you that's terribly destructive.

*You seem 2 be defending your decision 2 email "the guy" 2 thank him for buying drinks, because you had such a good time hanging out with him (that it wasn't just the making out or the drinks that you're grateful 2 him for).

Look, by the time you sent the email, you must have sobered up, right? Couldn't you see by then that sending the email was a somewhat unintelligent thing 2 do?

I must go.
-ol' 2long

W
W
Lagolfa,

I don't know how far you went in Vegas with this other guy, don't know why you did it but I would imagine you are young, had some drinks, got caught up in the element, wanted some attention...and so on and so forth.

Your husband will find it in himself to forgive you or not, and of course you will need to re-earn his trust by doing what you are doing for a very long time.

But what I mostly want to say to you is please don't allow yourself to become a victim of abuse for a mistake you made and probably will never make again.

Please don't do this, not to save your marriage, not to shut your husband up, not to appease him, not to punish yourself...not for any reason do this to yourself.

It'll ruin your marriage no doubt to have a three way and will help nothing...

But for sure it will ruin you.

You make a mistake (as we all do and have), and then you make amends the best way you can, learn from it and move on in brighter directions...

You DO NOT debase yourself because of it.

A three way will be a mistake which will hurt you in ways you can't even think about yet...please don't do it.

Send you husband here as others have asked...I can't believe he would want to punish you in this way.

He is hurt and angry and can't possibly know what he is suggesting.

Take care of yourself.

P
P
I ... am doing everything I can to improve my marriage. That is why I am considering my H's proposal to have a 3-way ...

Now that is an oxy-moron.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation