Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I am having to start completely over to win my wifes love back, so I have a plan and wander what you guys think. I am going to do a secret admirer thing first. I am getting one of her friends at work to help. He is going to hide the notes for me so she'll find them. They are going to be short and non-scary. I am opening each letter with "hello beautiful lady." which is something I normally wouldnt say before. One night I am sending flowers to her, she hates flowers and knows that I know this so it should throw her off a bit. On the 5th night I am going to see her at work, act like a stranger, walk up to her and say "hello beautiful lady" and eventually ask her on a date. With a big HOPEFULLY she will say yes and we will start fresh. What do you think?

P
P
Starting all over is a good idea but I would go for things that you know your wife would enjoy rather than giving her flowers that you know she hates

You are married to her and you know what she likes. Make good use of that knowledge to give her the best experience of her life.

L
OP Offline
L
I think your missing the point. If she throws them away directly after recieving them it will be fine, hopefully they will serve my purpose and thats to throw her off a bit and add a little more mystery, not to be a gift from me. I am doing and giving her things she likes and enjoys but that is very little now so as not to push her to hard. I am climbing the ladder and right now its a little tipsy. Scratch that, its a lot tipsy.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation