Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1678590 06/11/06 07:17 PM
N
OP Offline
N
What do I do so I dont appear to be a stacker to my wife while we are seperated? can i still bring flowers? I go over there to watch the kids when she needs to go out and take care of her business.
The seperation is killing me knowing that she is just across town and I want to go back to my house, climb back into bed with her and hold her all night long.
What can I do to keep my mind off of her???????
Ive been reading more and riding my bike and walking more then ever now but my mind cant get off of her. Im almost lovesick for her now. My every thought is of her and her beautiful face and smile and her eyes.

WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!???

Whats after forever?
We are the music makers, and We are the dreamers of dreams.

ME-35
Her-31
Married 11-04-1995
2 Beautiful Children 10 and 7
Seperated on 5-26-06
Divorce filed 06-15-2006
N
N
Read this site, and do what you hadn't been doing.
Does she need Domestic support? While you are there with the kids, clean up your mess, weed the garden, etc. if you feel these acts will meet her needs.

Does she value family committment and time doing things with the kids like reading, or sports, then do that.

Begin meeting her EN's while you are in the house, even if you don't feel like doing it. Read the concepts on this site to learn to become the best spouse you can be. You have the opportunity since you are int he house. Other's don't.

It was a marriage that never really started.
H: Conflict Avoider, NPD No communication skills (Confirmed by MC) Me: Enabler
Sep'd 12/01, D'd 08/03.
My joys and the light of my life: DD 11, DD 9
*Approach life and situations from the point of love - not from fear.*
A
A
[color:"blue"]Newly [/color] is right. Have you read up on the Emotional Needs section of this website (not the discussion board, but the site)? You should do that and try to determine what needs of hers you are immediately able to meet. At some point in the future, perhaps the EN questionnaire can be shared with her and that would facilitate discussion. It might be something a counselor can help with also. But for now, do what you haven't been doing, so she can see you're serious about changing previous behavior.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation