Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 613 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 612 613
piojitos #1687398 07/29/06 06:35 AM
P
OP Offline
P
Putting those cards on the web yesterday gave me another idea. I have another directory where I was keeping all ELINT from the affair for a few months. It is not quite updated but it is pretty good. Most everything else is pretty well documented in my threads here. There is a lot in Spanish. Sorry. I tried to name the files by date so you can follow the progression.

If you get to reading and have a question about something, just ask. I'm not shy. I will say that I know there is some embarassing stuff in there and I am not proud of it all. I think it chronicles a good portion of the grief process. I have kept this in case I ever needed it.

But if exposure kills an affair, imagine WW having her affair plastered on the Internet. Will this make her mad? I don't care any more. Those love letters were the last straw. I want the world to see what she has done. BWAAHAAHAAAHAA BWAAHAAHAAHAA BWAAHAAHAAHAA!

Did I beg at first? Yes. Do I now wonder why? Yes.

piojitos #1687399 07/29/06 06:37 AM
looks like I missed an interesting party...

I loved the "bluberry" muffin slip and read it as "blubbery"...blubber, whale blubber, blubber mouth and so on

Todd got me smiling with the Bay City Rollers...first crush on a Rock Band I ever had...all that plaid though...

Enjoyed Pepperbands comments and mischieviousness about the girliemann...he looks like he should hook up with Kate Moss and dominate the runway at any minute modeling metro gear

Glad you purged your dead wood and have found peace with yourself Pio

All the Libertarian philosophy was rather interesting...so I may ask...what are your views on defending against terrorism if you are like the Wikipedia def. against violence and force?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you all will) but wasn't Social Security set up for the vulnerable populations and isn't that what the intent of Medicaid and Medicare were for, the elderly, poor and disabled (SSI Disability)????

I agree with KiwiJ. that people are stuck in a cycle...not to say that it is impossible to get out but the odds are definitely against you.

We may be turning back toward more local support vs. large gov support...there is a huge movement of community coalition building but it is more of a forced philosophy with agencies created just to teach and foster the efforts vs. a naturally occurring out of need, realization and team building efforts. Just like anything else things don't usually work as well if people are forced to do something...gottta have the drive, desire, motivation...can you hear the Rocky music in the background now?????

2muchhrtbrk #1687400 07/29/06 06:46 AM
P
OP Offline
P
2much,

Speaking on behalf of ToddAC, OH YEAH?!?!? Well your childrens' Mommy wears army boots!

BTW, Someone earlier (ToddAC?) asked when I had become pio. I thought being a head louse (piojito) was the smallest, least significant thing I could be. Apparently I was wrong. I guess a pio is even smaller than a piojito.

Maybe I'll change my screen name to muon or something.

piojitos #1687401 07/29/06 06:49 AM
P
OP Offline
P
I have another directory where I was keeping all ELINT from the affair for a few months. It is not quite updated but it is pretty good. Most everything else is pretty well documented in my threads here. There is a lot in Spanish. Sorry. I tried to name the files by date so you can follow the progression.

I guess it would help to post the URL, huh?

piojito's shame

piojitos #1687402 07/29/06 07:09 AM
I have reduced you to a single letter.

my boots are like a security blanket, I don't even like anyone touching them

muon- of course you would choose something with a negative charge...how glass half empty of you

ooooooooo, I'm thinking JBJ would get a reaction...Dead or Alive

2muchhrtbrk #1687403 07/29/06 07:53 AM
P
OP Offline
P
NOT edited by Justuss (03:55PM 07/29/06)

piojitos #1687404 07/29/06 08:09 AM
???????

2muchhrtbrk #1687405 07/29/06 12:35 PM
T
T
Well 2much,

I just replied to your post with the longest post I have ever written replete with typos. It took me forever. In fact, so long that when I click send or whatever the button says, I got the error message "we cannot proceed". Several deep breaths later, I hit the back button and it was all gone.

I cannot do it again. It wore me out. I am having trouble focussing my eyes and can't stomach it all over. It was a nice reply however.

ToddAC #1687406 07/29/06 01:36 PM
what a tease...

just gonna leave me hanging using the ole eye excuse huh?

did i do something horrendous and i am unaware???

give me the cliff note version if you can bring yourself to

ToddAC #1687407 07/29/06 01:38 PM
BTW, i have had the same problem with lengthy replies and have since copied them prior to hitting the post button so that when I have to go back to the reply i just paste and whooop there it is!

2muchhrtbrk #1687408 07/29/06 02:13 PM
T
T
"Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."

Readers Digest version is that I am all for helping those who *cannot help themselves* (as opposed to will not help themselves).

I am just against the government doing it. Government has an insatiable appetite for spending money and is inherently wasteful and inefficient. Our kids and grandkids will suffer greatly.

I also pasted these lyrics. Do you recognize the song?

Someones going to have to explain it to me
Im not sure what it means
My babys feeling funny in the morning
Shes having trouble getting into her jeans

ToddAC #1687409 07/29/06 02:31 PM
Should the" misunderstood" be my theme song...seems it is a repeated trend in responses to my posts or am I just that far gone without experiencing microwaves?

Or were you prefacing your political comments?

I prefer Running On Empty if I have a choice

I have taken to the Rhianna song "Unfaithful"...good beat...message that suits how I feel on the receiving end

2muchhrtbrk #1687410 07/29/06 02:49 PM
T
T
Should the" misunderstood" be my theme song...seems it is a repeated trend in responses to my posts or am I just that far gone without experiencing microwaves?

No, actually the "misunderstood" comment was defending, or excusing, my own lack of communication skills. I think the metaphor thingy is to blame but can't be sure.

Or were you prefacing your political comments?

Yes, that's what I meant!

I prefer Running On Empty if I have a choice.

My favorite would have to be Late for the Sky, or Fountain of Sorrow or Linda Paloma. I have been told (by a friend who does understand such things) that JB's lyrics contain metaphors. I don't believe it but whatever...

ToddAC #1687411 07/29/06 03:16 PM
Off topic:

If you have a PO Box # how do you find the identity without paying for a search?

2muchhrtbrk #1687412 07/29/06 03:18 PM
T
T
My progressive state will have two "sales tax holidays" this year.

There are limits however. Tax free purchases on computers are limited to $1,500. If you purchase a $2,000 puter, you pay tax only on the "excess" or $500.

With me?

Now, the tax free status on clothing is limited to $100 per item. If you purchase a suit for $400, you pay tax on the ENTIRE $400!

Still with me?

Can someone explain the "logic of this to me?

2muchhrtbrk #1687413 07/29/06 03:19 PM
B
B
Oh, Todd, don't you just hate that?

Hope you are feeling okay. So far you seem just like Todd, not FogTodd.

2muchhrtbrk #1687414 07/29/06 03:28 PM
O
O
Off topic:

If you have a PO Box # how do you find the identity without paying for a search?

google in the name zabasearch and see what comes up.

2muchhrtbrk #1687415 07/29/06 03:34 PM
T
T

If the search does not work, it would seem that you could send a "letter" certified return receipt. The recipient is required to sign to accept the letter. I am guessing that you don't want your identity known and I don't know the limitations. I believe you can also generate post cards online through usps.com.

ToddAC #1687416 07/29/06 07:43 PM
Tried the zaba and people search no-go

Yes Todd, you are correct, I don't want to send a certified return receipt letter to H when he denies having a PO Box...

I mail jacked him a few weeks back and confronted with some issues that had previously been...you got it...denied

Got a call yesterday and the corp asked me to verify address...strangely they had a PO Box for H's contact address...we never had a PO Box and have lived in current residence for a year...I have seen bills from this corp in months past so when they had that info I initially blew it off...

I was doing some mindless work when the thought crossed that maybe the PO Box was for real...funny thing is I mentioned all this stuff about the wrong address and PO Box to H innocently the day I got the call but at the time of course I didn't even think that it could be...

I called today and got the Box # so that I could f/u...some other puzzle pieces turned up as well...hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Odd thing is H is busting his butt since his return to give me $, spend time with me and kids, change work schedule...even has planned an outing with just me for next week

On the other hand there has been zero transparency and no way for me to see if what is said is actually what is happening...

Due to my zero trust policy that makes things very frustrating...I am holding back on things and don't initiate much of anything...provide answers but listen more than anything...try not to ask questions since I won't believe the answers anyway...

Not having the greatest of days but I'm sure it could be much worse since I prefer the glass half full outlook unlike muon-the-negative

Todd that must make you the opposite of muon...what would that be???? You balance off P...what is the correct term...ahhhhh yes....the antimuon

After a little research I found that muons are created by cosmic rays...shoulda figured that's were the twins originate with all of their cosmic energy and geekspeak!!!

KiwiJ., you and I need to go to a virtual wine tasting and discuss the arts...

2muchhrtbrk #1687417 07/29/06 08:07 PM
B
B
My WH had a PO Box. That is suspicious to me.

Page 38 of 613 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 612 613

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 615 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation