Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Well, I'm new here and just wanted some advice. I have been with my child's father for the past 10 years and we just got married 6mths ago and are having more problems now than before!
He can't keep a job. I think he's cheating but can't prove it. He stays out all night til 4am. Recently I found out that he was keeping a secret from me. We share our money in the same bank account. He hasn't been paying the car note on the new car we just got and it could go into reposession! I have to come up with $1500 just in time for the holidays!
I don't know this man. He is not the man I used to know and love.We are trying to work it out and we pray and go to church. He has apologized but I think he's sorry that he got caught. I don't trust him anymore and I'm thinking of moving. Do you think it's even worth a try to save this marriage?

B
B
Summerluv, sorry you are here. You will get more responses if you post in the "General Questions II" area of the index.
Yes, It is worth a try to save your marriage. Isn't that why you here?

A
A
Dr. Harley has some interesting Q&A columns on marriage after living together. I'm sorry I don't know how to create a link, except to give you the web address of it:
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi5036_qa.html

This is very informative and helpful stuff. I hope it gives you some insights.

:-) Happy Holidays!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 277 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation