Hi guys!
Thank you for your posts... I am reading and considering everything that is said.....
Know that any decision i do make is not made lightly... I know that this will have ripple effects in more ways than i know.... as far as excitement and anticipation are concerned... I can honestly say they are not there.... i feel sick realizing everything that is to come.... but peace and relief I do have. The problems I have will be mine and I do understand no amount of running or hidding will change that.....
My H still doesnt think that I am going to follow thru and believes that everything will work out just fine.... we tried talking once again about our situation and problems as a couple and he just gets angry and frustrated denying that there is anything out of the normal with us....
Please just pray that i will continue to focus on my Father for strength and that the world does not get it's grip on me as i am down. I am so drained... i feel like a feather floating in the air not knowing where to land.

LIC

i must believe that God has something amazing in store!!!!

Formerly Lost in the World.... but really by Gods grace.... He has found me once again!!!!