My wife and I have been together for 6 years, we are about to have our 2 year wedding anniversary. Last week I found out that she has been talking to the guy upstairs. I found out after suspecting something going on. I put a key logger on her computer and found her telling him that she "loved him so much, today was so nice, it gets better and better with you, I can’t wait till you come home to me, soon baby soon". We just moved to this place 2 months ago. Before we moved we had some little problems, lack of affection by me and not so much into sex due to being tired. I would work from 6am to 330pm and drive in LA traffic for 3 hours each day, make dinner then run my own company. I would go to bed at 11pm get at 4 am for the last 3 years. Yes I should have made time for her but when she was confronted on this she ran. She said she had a connection not love and didn’t know what to do. I told I wanted to make things work for us but she is unsure because of my actions in the past. A little background on us, we got together when she was married although separated while talking online. She has been married 3 times each time ending do to cheating on her part. She does this exact pattern where I think she loves the excitement of the act of getting caught and when she does she runs away from it till it blows over and the guy she is in a relationship runs off. All her exs ran I am not. I love her and want her back. She tells me she wants time to think. What should I do? She has been thinking for over 1 week, I know she still see the guy upstairs, she swore on her sons life they haven’t had any intimate relations it just good conversation. Like I said I love her and want this to work but if I am the only one who is trying how do I get her to try? Play hard to get? Ignore her? Have a sit down? She has never really opened up to me about how she feels, just little things and I truly believe she has some deep skeletons in her closet that she wants to talk about but is scared. What do I do???
What to do????