Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
Found out last wk H having A with OW. I told DD's. Should I tell his sis's? I haven't had contact with them in yrs. Should I call? Send email? How do I expose it all?

B
B
If he has very little contact with them, it probably won't help much. But you could send an email.

Is the OW married?

N
OP Offline
N
He seems to have contact with sis's.

I do not know if OW is married. She lives in another country but there might even be someone else here close by -- I cannot be sure.

I am not looking at this point to save my M, just to expose the truth.

B
B
Expose away, then. Have you filed for divorce?

N
OP Offline
N
Yes I filed for D. He was served end of last wk. M has been just under 30 yrs and he has been pushing for D since Jan. and when I found about OW, I realized why the push. Well, he's in for a big awakening.

A
A
Do you want to save the marriage? I realize you have filed, but this site can help with saving it if that is what you want to do.

FBH - FWW had EA in May 1999 (Discovered, recovered) FWH - I had PA in Aug 2004 Confessed to PA - July 17, 2006 In Recovery, forgiven and working to earn it.
N
OP Offline
N
I have tried to save it for 5 mths now alone. Finding out about A made me realize why I was not getting where. I don't believe it is salvagable as H does not want to work at it. Not in the least.

M
M
Waywards never want to work on the marriage while they are still wayward.

Do you want to?

If so, you can get help here.

The marriage may still end in a divorce, but there are tools here to help if you want to give it a shot.

N
OP Offline
N
I wanted to make this M work. I tried everything - counseling, books, cd's, only to be told over and over NO NO NO, there's no hope.

Then I found out about A and all the money he wasted on OW meanwhile lying and implicating our DD's - having them pick up his cleaning for his little "trips" with OW, cancelling vacations with them to be with OW, lying where he was, etc. Not very nice.

Dr H says to expose even though I have already filed D. My DD's know everything and I am slowly exposing to others, but haven't ramped it up yet to include OW or his family.

OW is abroad. I have OW ph. no's (home, work, cell). Is it worth my stress to do this? His sis's (who lately he seems to be getting closer with)? Should I email them or just leave it alone?

Has anyone exposed the WS? What has it done for you?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation