Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1 |
My daughter and I use the same computer. Several months ago a friend of mine came by and started a bunch of stuff about women and myspace. So I like a [censored], set up an account and we put a picture of a younger guy on it! I never used the account until Fathers Day.... I was bored and alone. Somehow my 14 year old daughter found the account and now thinks of me as a pervert! Note: there were no young girls on it, as she thinks and tells my wife. Can anyone tell me how to mend the fence with my daughter..she is the love of my life and its killing me that she discovered this, and that I would even do this! I'm going into counseling as soon as I can make arrangements, I am sick and discussted by my actions
I Love My Family
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
301
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|