Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1935143 09/04/07 02:11 PM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 376
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 376
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I learned about MB when my DH stumbled a few years ago. The site helped me immensely and by helping me, helped save my marriage. It will be 5 years since d-day on Sept 11th. Dh and I continue to work through our issues, and thanks to MB, communicate our needs better.

Dh and I've been married 17 years and have 6 great kiddos ages 6-16, as well as our 7th heaven, an 11 mo old beautiful, bouncy boy! I currently homeschool the crew and am looking 4ward to Autumn and cooler weather.

Jewel


Live, love, and laugh because the best is yet to come!
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,970
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,970
Thank you for being here, RMJ.

I would love to see your post over in the Infidelity: General Questions II forum. Or in Infidelity Recovery forum. I love seeing where MB helped and success stories are always welcomed.

LA


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0