Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 152 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Wow! That is WILD Mojo!

An EA with both?! Geez, Boogie Nights part II!!!!

Just kiddin'!!

I was thinking about that movie today.

Sad, sad, sad.

D
OP Offline
D
Hi RIF!!

Thank you!!

I have no idea how long I'll be wired after talking to Jonesy/Mr. Gray!!

Could be a while!

D
OP Offline
D
My DIL says "Hi!" and "Way to go!"

R
RIF Offline
R
Hey Charlotte,

My Texas Watch says that it's 0233 in the morning... just checking in to see if you're still awake!

Semper Fi,

RIF

M
M
I'm hoping you are sleeping now. I'm heaeded to bed myself. I play a lot of EverQuest2 once my littlest is in bed. Helps pass the time with FWH gone in Cuba.

Yeah, I think hubby was introduced to one sister via a coworker (who thought we were seperated) and it was kept on phone and email, and when she went back to her boyfriend, she introduced her little sister to hubby (over phone and email). With my FWH, though, his affairs were completely about HIM-- he cared very little about the females but a lot about how he felt being pursued. He had no withdrawal at all with any of them.

Thank God he grew up. He's not the same man. The old one makes me want to puke.

T
T
mojo,

I used to play EQ2 but I've learned that online gaming was a problem for me. It was an escape from not dealing with my issues. I also played a few others and spent way too much time doing that.

Charlotte,

Keep up the good work. I know it's hard as I've heard nothing from my wxGF, and she was the one who wanted to meet me. Believe I've thought about so many different reasons why she didn't call. That's the tough part mind you is having too much time to think about the why or why nots or possible scenarios when it doesn't matter and you make yourself miserable hashing things out.

BxBF 32 years WxGF 30 years D-Day 9/24/07 Break-up/separation 9/30/07 Plan A 9/30/07-11/7/07 Plan B 11/8/07 A over 12/4/07 NC since 12/16/07
RIF #1960882 12/10/07 10:35 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Hi RIF!

Thanks for checking in. I did wake up for a while in the a.m. and read on the boards a bit but didn't post.

Kept thinking about the conversation with Mr. Gray and well...other things.

I don't know when I finally fell asleep again. I think it was around 5! Eeeeek!

D
OP Offline
D
Wow, that conjures up thoughts of scary!

I guess I can say that...well, at least he wasn't emotionally attached, not that that makes it any easier for a BS to deal with but I'm sure it helped after the A(s).

I don't know how much longer it's going to be for Mr. Gray...I know nothing can be predicted or guaranteed.

I'm glad we are talking now, though. But Plan B is soon. This is bad. I was so ready and now I'm having second thoughts about it.

I need to do it, though. I WILL do it.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!

There. I feel better now.

T
T
Sounds good Charlotte,

make sure you are really busy when Plan B goes into effect because days where things are slow give you too much time to think and that's where all the negative thoughts and desire to call come into play.

BxBF 32 years WxGF 30 years D-Day 9/24/07 Break-up/separation 9/30/07 Plan A 9/30/07-11/7/07 Plan B 11/8/07 A over 12/4/07 NC since 12/16/07
D
OP Offline
D
Hi 411,

Oh yes...the hashing things out! And it seems your brain just won't quit! Round and round and round. Can't turn off the "think switch."

I was hoping things had gone better for you with your wGF. I hope you hear from her soon.

As for Mr. Gray, I was in circles during the night about him. I kept thinking about what happened towards the end of our conversation. I didn't really catch the full significance of it at first.

I had him. I had his FULL attention. Now I KNOW he's thinking about what was said.

We talked about other things like DS25...DIL and DGS and other family members, etc.

But near the end, WHOA! How did I almost miss that!

Also, he claims he wants to talk about us. We'll see, I guess. He's probably going to be lollygagging around waiting for me to call, like I'm gonna.

But since I had his FULL attention, well, one never knows!

At any rate he'll be here Saturday and if we don't talk during the week then fine.

I won't be upset OR bored. Got me own plans, Mate!

Yippee-ki-yay!!!!!

S
S
Hi mojo!

I'm not sure if I can prevent it in gmail but I can in yahoo.

The "invisible" option isn't available in gmail like yahoo...at least not that I could find. And if it is...he ain't usin' it!

If you can't make yourself invisible to Mr. Grey on gmail, I honestly think you should not use it once you start the Plan B. Ws's should be left completely in the dark about everything you do, including when you are online. Makes them wonder!

Just set it to busy charlette.....he can't contact you then...I know my ex husband was trying to message me on gmail last week and couldn't because I set it to busy.

D
OP Offline
D
Oh GOOD!!!

Thanks SIHW!!!!

I'm in IM with DIL and DD...Mr. Gray just logged in a few minutes ago.

T
T
Thanks Charlotte,

Everything seems like a paradox. She wanted to meet in person and now that I've called .... nothing. I hope it's just post A fog and not a sign that the A has restarted. In the past she always returned my calls same day or talekd to me when I got home.

Perhaps she thoguht she'd get closure but wehn I acted as if I just wanted to get the check and be done she pulled back in fear.

More mind games which can drive someone to a psych ward .... (hrmm sounds familiar)

Be careful to get your hopes up with the us talk Charlotte ... waywards are very cruel like that. They prey on the hope of the betrayed only to throw them under the bus, hence why Plan B is there. To prevent contact where you feel hopeful and then are crushed when you discover they don't seem to give a damn.

D
OP Offline
D
Perhaps she thoguht she'd get closure but wehn I acted as if I just wanted to get the check and be done she pulled back in fear.

Could be!!!!!!

Be careful to get your hopes up with the us talk Charlotte ... waywards are very cruel like that. They prey on the hope of the betrayed only to throw them under the bus, hence why Plan B is there. To prevent contact where you feel hopeful and then are crushed when you discover they don't seem to give a damn.

Oh, I'll be watching him like a hawk!!! And I'll have my best, shiniest armour on!!!

I don't know if I'll talk to him before Saturday. I already told him I didn't want my Doberman here or anyone from his office. That I just wanted it to be us.

Because they offered to be here if necessary.

So I just want to make it clear to him that they will be on call...not sure how to bring it up. Because I don't want it to sound like a threat. It's not.

But if things get out of hand and he starts bullying me or bothering me about that other stuff he wants so bad I will be forced to call.

So I don't know!!!

T
T
Everyone here just wants to make sure that you're protected. Expect for the worst, plan for it, and hope for the best.

Nothing worse than expecting a dream turn around and then having it go the exact opposite way.

D
OP Offline
D
You're right!

And thank you, 411.

I think I have the answer...

I'll just tell him that my Doberman asked me to call and let them know when Mr. Gray was coming over so I did.

There. I am absolved of having anything to do with it.

It will look like my Doberman's fault. Which it is, really.

T
T
Good for you Charlotte,

It's ok to use your Doberman to assist you in dealing with legal issues.

Time to protect the remainder of your love bank otherwise it will be hitting red very very soon.

D
OP Offline
D
You're right, 411...

And I will if necessary. I just hope it's not necessary.

The bank is getting so much towards the red that it ain't funny!

I gotta do something or that's it!

Last night helped though. Even though I know I can't trust him as far as an ant could throw him...

There were glimpses of Jonesy.....

T
T
Me too I'm closing in on red.

The good thing is that you've been versed in wayward speak so you can understand that 99% is garbage. Pre-MB it would have been much more devastating because it's very hard not to take things personally until you udnerstand there's faulty thinking going on.

D
OP Offline
D
Me too I'm closing in on red.

Red alert! Red alert! Shields up!

The good thing is that you've been versed in wayward speak so you can understand that 99% is garbage. Pre-MB it would have been much more devastating because it's very hard not to take things personally until you udnerstand there's faulty thinking going on.

You're right. It's gotten a lot easier with time, too. I don't imagine that it will ever be a piece of cake...but if I can keep this ONE THING front and center in my head....then he can't touch me with his words and deeds.

Page 81 of 152 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation