Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20226 10/14/99 12:56 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Things have been going well for us. We had our 2 year anniversary last Friday (did not celebrate all that much) and I realized that it has been 6 months since "all hell broke loose!"<P>We're making it. Slowly but surely. He still doesn't trust me, but that will only come in time.<P>------------------<BR>What does not kill you will only make you stronger.<BR>

#20227 10/14/99 09:45 AM
L
L
Torn,<BR>Glad you stopped by & that things are going well. There is always hope, isn't there?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Do not get tired of doing what is right, for after awhile you will reap a harvest of blessings if you do not get discouraged and give up. (Gal 6:9)<P><BR>

#20228 10/14/99 09:49 AM
C
C
TA,<P>Haven't heard from you in a while. Glad to hear it's going, even if slowly.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html</A>

#20229 10/14/99 10:39 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks folks!<P>I'm trying to offer my help to the new folks when I can. We still have a long road ahead of us and some days (though less and less) it seems like we are back at square one.<P>I've been trying to catch up with all the stuff that is going on.<P>Chris, if any body's going to make it to heaven it will be you! You are amazing!<P>------------------<BR>What does not kill you will only make you stronger.<BR>

#20230 10/14/99 04:56 PM
C
C
Glad to see a positive update, and glad you are doing good.<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 258 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation