Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 139 of 339 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 338 339
Q
OP Offline
Q
I think that's a great idea..

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Queenie,

I believe you are a woman of G-d at this time.

Listen to that whisper, of the holy spirit, or G-d if you will, that will tell you what you need to do.

Be quiet, and LISTEN. Your higher power has good things in store for your life. Not always what you want, but what HIS will is, and what you need. Do not doubt this for a second.

That's all. LOL grin Not really, I always have more to say, LOL!!

Oh, and has anyone told you lately that you are WORTHY?!!!! grin

Love in Christ,
Miss M

ps. It is sooo funny, I would not post to you for awhile because of the "- " in the God, but once I understood where you were at, I can respect that!!!!LOL!! smile

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered
Q
OP Offline
Q
ps. It is sooo funny, I would not post to you for awhile because of the "- " in the God, but once I understood where you were at, I can respect that!!!!LOL!!
I'm grateful that you have.

Before this happened, truth be told I would have avoided you because of the way you end wotj Love in Christ. But now... I embrace your commitment to your spirituality and life. I have come to appreciate our differences and embrace each other for our strengths and knowing that we are in a very dark time of our lives for a reason and each one of us offers something to the other that only each one of us can offer.

You just did by saying I am worthy. Thank you... It's been awhile, but I need to learn to do it for myself.

This has been a blessed day for me. A new thread has been started that going to help me learn about something I always wanted to - Torah. I got to watch my OS play his game tonight, he scored the goal that tied it up, got 2 assists and they won in overtime.

And not once, did I check his phone calls or read son's emails. Woohoo. I am thanking G-d for this victory. And I am at peace...I will say my lawyer called to let me know WH called him and tried to explain why he didn't deposit his check the week before. It was a lie and I told my lawyer that, emailed him the information that backed up my story and moved on.

The only slip I had was at the game I walked around the field and talked about the time I showed up at his game when him and crack ho were there. I had fun remembering how empowered I felt that day. But then I let it go.

Today the obsession was weak. And to G-d I thank him for that.

I believe you are a woman of G-d at this time.

Listen to that whisper, of the holy spirit, or G-d if you will, that will tell you what you need to do.

Be quiet, and LISTEN. Your higher power has good things in store for your life. Not always what you want, but what HIS will is, and what you need. Do not doubt this for a second.

This means alot what you say. I truly want to make G-d proud of who he is creating in me. Before anything else, I want G-d proud of me.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Well I made it through Day Two, of absolutely not looking for information on WH. I didn't check the cell phone, I didn't check son's email. I was flowing threw the day quite easily, but a little more sad about it and missing him.

I did have a moment of heavy tears, but just went through it, didn't last nearly as long and then moved on.

I don't know if I mentioned, but my accountant told me that since WH left on 5/14, and there was no attempt to come home once, I am considered the head of household and get all the tax benefits. Woo hoo.... We have filed an extension and she is really very supportive of helping me. I have always done our taxes and so at least I know what I am looking for and have done.

I did want to ask one question. My goal was to delay the legal separation as much as possible. My A pushed WH a bit to move forward, should I let him keep doing that or tell him to just leave it alone and see what WH does?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
For sure you need to do the LSA to protect yourself and your children from a crack HO..not negotiable...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
Q
OP Offline
Q
You mean to have it complete or drag out the negotiating of it.

As it is now, we are in the legal system and anything he does financially is not my responsibility and vice versa. It just means we aren't officially legally separated.

So you think I should complete that asap?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
I think your goal should be to become officially legally separated.

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
Q
OP Offline
Q
okie dokie.

Then I will just leave it in my lawyer's hand and stay out of it.

It is the most magnificent day in the Pacific Northwest. I have nails on my porch to hang up flower baskets. And I bought the baskets last night. I think I will go get me some flowers and make my porch pretty.

It's days like these where I can look out and see G-ds majesticness. I'm so grateful for the blue skies, the sun and the healing that is going on in me. A true gift from G-d.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
smile Keep smilin' and plant those flowers!

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
Q
OP Offline
Q
Ok TST,

Since you spoke. Do you think there is any hope?

I am a planting away...... Though a gardener I am not. These Jewish hands don't like dirt.... They like diamonds. LOL

cool

Just kidding

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
There is great hope in your Porch looking beautiful and full of blooms all summer long.
The radiance though, will only be as brilliant as the effort you put into keeping the weeds out and the renewing water within. smile

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
Q
OP Offline
Q
I was thinking just the same thing. In spite of my green thumb.

grin

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
It is the most magnificent day in the Pacific Northwest

Yes it is, isn't it??!!

Enjoy, as I will be too!

L2F

If God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, you get what you're given, it's all how you use it... Pink
Q
OP Offline
Q
cool

We can even use these today.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Hiya Queenie.

I've been keeping up with you, even though I am still not posting (I'm making an exception today). I am so very proud of you for following through and moving on to Plan B. Yes, I know you may have felt you really had no choice, but I've watched a few people sit and waffle and do nothing and it only hurts them in the end.

You are doing a great job and I am absolutely certain that your future, whatever it is, will be bright.

(((((QUEENIE))))

M
M
Oh, and I tried to send you a PM, but you have that disabled, so if ya would, throw me a line to mojodiva @ yahoo . com

laugh

Q
OP Offline
Q
Thanks Mojo, Please stay in touch. I really love it when I hear from you.

Well it's almost day 3 and I didn't look at email or phone log once. Yeah. It was a little harder today for some reason.

I had a therapy appt this afternoon. My counselor said I am blossoming. If felt nice. She knows I am still standing for my marriage and we talked about that other guy. It felt nice to stay in integrity and say I am not ready for anything like that because I want my H to come home.

I have completely turned him over to G-d. I love him so much and still miss him, but it's different. There is a peace inside. He did show up at my son's game tonight. He stayed up in the stands. Here is a G-d thing. I took pictures of him to see him up close. But I think I broke the disc inserting it into the download machine.

He stayed far away and left before we got up into the stands. I'm actually ok. He is with G-d and that's what is most important. While I keep walking and learning, G-d is working in my H. I have to just keep walking in FAITH and BELIEVING my M will be restored.

I'm glad you keep up with me. How come you don't post?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
I was rejected...

try me at **edit*

Last edited by MBLBanker; 11/13/11 01:29 PM. Reason: removing email address

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
J
J
Hi Queenie-

It was a fantastic day here in the NW wasn't it? Sorry I haven't been posting lately-the quarter is ending tomorrow (then spring break for me, YS had his this week) so it's been busy. To top it off, I started classes at WWU this week and decided to take TWO classes this quarter so I could intern during summer school.

I've been praying for you.

Love ya'

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

M
M
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
I was rejected...

try me at **edit**

Ack- I wrote my email to you wrong! its **edit**

Sorry! But now I have yours. laugh
I have to head to bed now!

Last edited by MBLBanker; 11/13/11 01:28 PM. Reason: removing email addresses
Page 139 of 339 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation