Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 103 of 152 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Thank you, Sunshine!!!

I'm doing it! Full speed ahead! Devil take the hindmost!!

grin

D
OP Offline
D
Guess what?

Gray's XW is 3 for 3 now. He didn't make the support deposit again!

Suprised? Me either!

Each time he does this the balloon loses more air. I care less and less. Games, games and more games. I mean, it doesn't upset me at all but here I am having to be the adult (No fair!) while he tries to get at me in petty little ways.

As IF that is even going to work!

Tell ya' what....my Doberman is going to chew him up and regurgitate him. (Don't want to digest that alien, might get a stomach ache!)

I just don't give a hoot. (And I don't pollute! LOL! Sorry, hearing that so often back in the day just naturally brings the rest of the line to the fore!)

It is now April. We go back to court next month! I'm kinda nervous but not scared nervous.

It will be here before you know it! Oh boy!

And I STILL haven't found the PERFECT dress!! I may end up cobbling something together out of the closet. We'll see.

In other news:

Gray removed the photo that he was trying to taunt me with from his Yahoo IM profile. I was going to show it to DIL the other day and it was gone.

I don't know if it means anything or not as far as Affair Land goes.

I haven't been in touch with OWH at all. My Doberman is going to call him, though. I just have to decide whether or not I want him to tell me what OWH says. I AM curious. So we'll see. Maybe, maybe not.

We already know that Gray is a very unhappy camper. So it doesn't really matter, I guess.

Well, back to the trenches! I'm up late working on inventory. Might as well stay up the rest of the night now. LOL!

Have a great day, All!

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I decided to come and post. I didn't realize it had been so long. A record? Maybe.

As per usual, Mr. Gray didn't make the last spousal support deposit on time. So far we are 4 for 4. Good thing I did not place any bets with his XW!!

We go back to court next month. I don't know the date yet. I should find out on Thursday.

A new development in the Gray saga that's happened since I last posted is this:

All of a sudden, I started receiving packages from items he bought off of eBay. He has been buying for months but all of a sudden they started coming to my house.

So I took them to my Doberman. A week later I had more packages to take to my Doberman, along with the inventory list. One of the packages even came through UPS instead of the USPS.

It was funny because I mentioned that I received another package to my DIL in a phone text. She sent back that he had called about the packages.

I didn't answer her text. I took the new lot of packages to my Doberman. At first I thought I would pick the others up if they were still there and take all of them to DS and DIL's.

But...my Doberman said he was going to call and make Mr. Gray come and pick them up from his office. So I left all of the packages there. Really, it's a closer drive to my Doberman's office for Mr. Gray than it is driving all the way out in the sticks here. LOL! He just has to go into "enemy" territory! LOL!

I found out yesterday that in his phone call to DS and DIL he said he was in town "on business" here on that day. But DIL didn't know anything about the packages and I had hauled booty out of town by then. So she said Mr. Gray got "snippy" about it. (I'm betting he made a special trip out for the packages, not that he had any business here. So is DIL. Oh well!)

I was like....LMAO!!!! I'm so GLAD I left those packages at my Doberman's now!

She also said he stated that he would make a special trip out to see DS, DIL and "the kid," which upset DIL because he didn't even use DGS's name.

Really...am I supposed to care? I told my Doberman I could always add the stuff to the never-ending inventory!! LOL! But no. I took care of the packages and kept them safe. Which is a lot more than DIL and my Doberman's PL said they'd do. Let's see: Leave them outside, throw them in the river, etc. etc.

I said, "Gee, and I thought I was being mischevious by taking them to my Doberman! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

So anyway, I haven't received any this week. I did notice that he still had the address up in eBay over the weekend. I haven't been back to check since, though. He might have changed it back again.

I guess I'll find out if he picked up his packages on Thursday. LOL! I normally go by my Doberman's on the way to belly dancing to drop off inventory and other paperwork. If they are still there...that is where they will stay. I am NOT hauling them back here.

He is going to HAVE to go get them. And here I am, entertaining thoughts of telling DIL to pass along that my Doberman has a trial this week so if Gray goes by there in the a.m. he won't see him. That was the other day, when I was thinking that.

Then I came to my senses. Heck no I'm not sending any messages through anyone! My Doberman is taking care of it and if Gray doesn't like it then he shouldn't be playing stupid games. WTH was he thinking by doing this? For what purpose? He tells DS and DIL it was an accident?! The HECK it was! Not when it just started all of a sudden after months of other purchases went directly to him. Hah!

Let's see...I'm still learning dance with the same teacher. It's getting a lot easier and so much more natural now. And belly dancing is good, too, even without the one-on-one like I have otherwise. I think with belly dancing it's better with a class at first anyway. It sure helps with the self-conscious thing. I haven't had a problem yet!

I noticed the other day that I have a 2-pack now!! Wow! I can't remember the last time I saw that! I guess I'll have to keep dancing for my 6-pack!! LOL!!

But seriously, the exercise is great and I feel great all of the time! I wouldn't mind losing about 10 pounds before the hearing but it's not that big of an issue. My legs told me so. LOL!! Gray's eyes will pop out and roll away on the floor! He always had a thing for my legs so READ 'EM AND WEEP, BABY!! WOOOOO!!

Everybody around me is on a diet, it seems. My Mom and coworkers are having a "Biggest Loser" competition. My Doberman wants to lose 30 pounds or so. I think my dance teacher is the only one NOT dieting! LOL! He doesn't need to, though.

Yeah, Gray would probably burst a blood vessel if he saw us dancing. LOL! Especially the Tango!! WOO!!! LOL!!!

Well, I think that's everything I had to report. Oh yeah, I finished my Doberman's thank you gift. 10,500+ beads!! Wow! It was fun and now I miss working on it. I still have to mount it, though. I haven't quite decided how exactly to mount it. It's going to have to be something open, not under glass, though. There will be those who will want to touch the beads.

Well, ta for now!

Take care, All!!

M
M
Really...am I supposed to care? I told my Doberman I could always add the stuff to the never-ending inventory!! LOL! But no. I took care of the packages and kept them safe. Which is a lot more than DIL and my Doberman's PL said they'd do. Let's see: Leave them outside, throw them in the river, etc. etc.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what could this all be about? If he is living with OW, whyever would he have those packages sent to your house??

What do you think is going on?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what could this all be about? If he is living with OW, whyever would he have those packages sent to your house??

What do you think is going on?

Hi, Mel! Good to see ya! grin

Your guess is good as mine on that one! That's the $25,000.00 question! Even Dobie couldn't come up with a good answer for that one! And he's accustomed to nut jobs! LOL!

I'd be happy if you or someone else would like to offer a suggestion!

Surely he isn't thinking that I'd talk to him? He KNOWS I'm not going to! Surely he knew I'd take the packages straight to Dobie like the rest of his mail? He never comes to see the kids so why would I think otherwise to take it to them?

I don't know. Maybe he's trying to get me to think about him?

I gotta tell ya', the last 2 or 3 dreams I've had with him in them...I've been in complete control. There was no him trying to trick me like in previous dreams!

I gotta go with that! Coming from the subconscious and all!

Well anyway...drop any suggestions in the box by the door with the slot on top!!!!

LOL! wink

M
M
What about this: for some reason he needs to HIDE his purchases from the OW. Maybe he is spending too much and they are fighting about money so he has the stuff sent home so she won't know. That way he can pick the stuff up and sneak it in? What do you think?

WAS he having this stuff sent to his Ho-house previously?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

D
OP Offline
D
Yeah, that sounds like a good guess, Mel! Yeah, he was having it sent there and to his work address.

That could be because I'm SURE he's gone through his half of the bonus long ago. Heck, he might even be using her credit cards! Can't use ours...they're all dead! LOL!

Since he probably has so much over there already, yeah, he could be thinking he could sneak more in without her noticing. Of course, if she checks his eBay account she would see things but then again he doesn't always buy off of eBay. He buys off of the hobby bulletin boards and knows lots of people through the newsletter that he could buy from. And sell to, for that matter.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow whether he's picked up the stuff I left at Dobie's. LOL! If it's still there I'm just gonna fall over laughing! LMAO!!

And if he DID pick it up I wonder if he said anything to anyone. If Dobie is or was there when Gray goes or went, all he's going to do is be his friendly self. He'll ask how Gray is doing and probably offer his hand for a handshake. LOL! Wellllllll...I guess that's a *maybe* on the handshake. He does not like what Gray has done and is doing, especially where the kids are concerned so he may just say "Howdy-do?" LOL! Dobie's PL on the other hand...well, she might say something. Unless Dobie asked her not to.

So curious! Well, either way I'll have a laugh so whatever! LOL! Then I'll be off to work on my 6-pack at belly dancing!! LOL! Soon I can do commercials with Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley. Har har har!!!

M
M
Originally Posted by Charlotte22
That could be because I'm SURE he's gone through his half of the bonus long ago. Heck, he might even be using her credit cards! Can't use ours...they're all dead! LOL!

muhahahahhahahaha this is what I am thinking. I bet he is out of money and is having to borrow money from her. He may have opened up a new CC and doesnt want her to know how much he is spending.

What if I sent her an email - as your IM - and told her to please tell WS to stop having all of his ebay purchases sent to your house? Please have them sent to her house instead.

Exposure 101

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by Charlotte22

muhahahahhahahaha this is what I am thinking. I bet he is out of money and is having to borrow money from her. He may have opened up a new CC and doesnt want her to know how much he is spending.

What if I sent her an email - as your IM - and told her to please tell WS to stop having all of his ebay purchases sent to your house? Please have them sent to her house instead.

Oh...oh...oh...FOTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Laughing...crying...laughing...laughing...guts hurting....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

I think that's a GRAND idea, Mel!!! LMAO!!!

I think that would be just as fine as paint!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Be sure to CC Mr. Gray while you're at it!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

grin grin grin grin laugh laugh laugh laugh

M
M
Course, that might cause some bad lovebustin! whoops! laugh laugh

Exposure 101

M
M
Awesome idea!!!!! You two are too much!!!

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by MicheleG
Awesome idea!!!!! You two are too much!!!

Yeah, but it's fun!!! grin wink

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I just received word from my Shiny Attorney. Our next court date is May 13th!!!
Bring it OAN, Cletus!!! Bring it OOOOOAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Well, gee, I see no one broke any legs to post any well wishes. That's okay. I'll live. I'm still alive even though Mr. Gray did what he did so I guess I can live through this.

M
M
What is OAN??..

Oh, I just got it..

Texas accent?

Last edited by mimi_here; 04/26/08 06:39 PM. Reason: Able to interpret language...maybe...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
((((((hugs))))))Charlotte!!!

You will get thru this, and it will be a relief one way or another with the court date.

Just wish Mr. Gray would get his head out of his nether regions and see what he will be losing. His loss.

You are beautiful, have a wonderful sense of humor, and are WORTHY. Don't forget that. smile

Best wishes,

Love in Christ,
Martha

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by mimi_here
What is OAN??..

Oh, I just got it..

Texas accent?

laugh LMAO!!!

Yeah. Lots of folks here say, "Come oan, already!" for "come on."

Not me, though.

LOL! grin

(Only for special circumstances. ;))

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Miss M
((((((hugs))))))Charlotte!!!

You will get thru this, and it will be a relief one way or another with the court date.

Just wish Mr. Gray would get his head out of his nether regions and see what he will be losing. His loss.

You are beautiful, have a wonderful sense of humor, and are WORTHY. Don't forget that. smile

Best wishes,

Love in Christ,
Martha

Thank you, Martha.

And you're right. He will have a huge loss. And I can say that now and mean it. It has weight. It's no longer something to say or hear others say in order to make me feel better. It's for real.

And I know he's going to be a huge jerk about everything. I'm certain he has something up his sleeve for the hearing.

But I'm not worried a'tall. I'm in good hands.

Thank you for your kind words. I am strong. I will stay strong. He cannot bring me down any longer.

R
RIF Offline
R
Hey Charlotte!

Just wanted to stop by and say "Howdy"!

Semper Fi,

RIF

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by RIF
Hey Charlotte!

Just wanted to stop by and say "Howdy"!

Semper Fi,

RIF

RIF!!!

It's so great to see you!!! I was just wondering earlier where you've been hiding because I haven't seen you around in a long time.

And....here you are!!!!

Thanks for stopping in!!!

Take care,

Charlotte

Page 103 of 152 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation