Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 106 of 152 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 151 152
Dancing_Machine #2056969 05/13/08 11:18 AM
D
D
Ooh ooh ooh! Can I be an Ewok?

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
Dobie #2056977 05/13/08 11:39 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Ooh ooh ooh! Can I be an Ewok?

LMAO!!!!!!

Heck yeah!!!

D
OP Offline
D
I'm ridin' off now on my trusty steed!!!

To meet the gang at the town square for a duel!!!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
D
D

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
D
OP Offline
D
Well, everything went GREAT!!!!

My Shiny Attorney TOTALLY ROCKS, Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get this: Mr. Gray even paid me a couple of compliments while I was on the stand.

Can you believe it?

LOL!!

And he didn't bring Slag. Gee, I was SO sure he would!

He lied on the stand about her living with him, though.

So the judge reduced the support payment some but he extended it through November.

And Mr. Gray has to come help me with it. He has to submit a schedule to my Shiny Attorney for my approval. He has to help me at least 24 hours a week.

So FUNNY!! My Shiny Attorney wore a green suit, too. I didn't tell him mine was green!! His was more of a moss green. But still green!!! Just like last time with the tie!! LOL!!

Mr. Gray wore green, too. From what I could see out of my peripheral vision.

And my Shiny Attorney used the talisman I gave him to protect him against the evil eye when he was questioning me on the stand. He also asked what dancing I was learning. LOL!!!

So I had to tell the court everything of course. Including the belly dancing, LOL!! I'm wondering if he asked me that just so Mr. Gray would hear about it.

LOL!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what do I do with the rest of the day?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
D
OP Offline
D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
D
Originally Posted by Charlotte22

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I think some dark chocolate is in order!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Charlotte22

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I think some dark chocolate is in order!

LOL!!

I feel like dancin'!!!!!!!!!

B
B
Does he rock or does he rock!!!! I was fortunate that all he ever had to do for me was draw up papers and attend the final hearing, but he is just great, isn't he!! I am so glad he's doing a great job for you!

Regards,

BB

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Brit\'s Brat
Does he rock or does he rock!!!! I was fortunate that all he ever had to do for me was draw up papers and attend the final hearing, but he is just great, isn't he!! I am so glad he's doing a great job for you!

Regards,

BB

He TOTALLY rocks!! I told him so after the first time!! LOL!!!

He has become a very dear friend to me. I am very fortunate that things transpired the way they did and I found MB then you, then him.

He almost cracked me up a couple of times on the stand, though. I had to bite down on a big smile more than once. LOL!!!

Almost bit my tongue off!!!

I'm sure Gray would have enjoyed that seeing as how he and Slag are into slasher movies and such.

Nah, he's squeamish, though.

He had to admit that all of the inventory stuff was safer here than it would be in a warehouse. I was SO expecting him to say no!!!

That question was from Shiny. I told him more than once I want to keep the stuff here as long as possible or we aren't going to get anything out of it.

So now Gray is going to help and we are going to sell it on eBay.

Fun.

Wow, what a day!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah!!

Gray's attorney tried to use the PBL against me.

He asked if I told him I would not talk to him and I said no. He asked if I gave him a letter and I said yes.

That I would not be able to be in contact with him while he was having an affair with ANYONE, it didn't matter WHO.

And that I was moving on with my life with him or without him.

So THERE!!!

D
OP Offline
D
I bet he NEVER expected it to be THIS long before he was rid of me!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Shiny Attorney RULES, Baby!!!!

If you are in my area and you need an attorney, PLEASE call me!!!

Or BB. LOL!!!

D
OP Offline
D
AHA!!!

I TOLD you we were going to blow up the Death Star!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

D
OP Offline
D
It was so funny...

I made my Shiny Attorney a talisman against the evil eye. I knew he'd be getting it from Gray and I'm sure he gets it a lot from OC.

I put it in the pocket on his lapel. Then when I was on the stand and I had mentioned that my cousin had sold some jewelry for me to OC, then passed to Shiny, the next thing I know he has it out and is asking me about it, if that was what I meant, etc.

He put it on the table and he made sure to grab it when we were putting my file back together. It's good luck now!!!

I have one, too. Mine is garnet. His is cobalt blue. I'm making some for his paralegals, too. I know they get the evil eye as well.

Too bad I only have 3 colors!! LOL!!!!

Beads rule!!

It's so cool that I've been feeling so creative and making things since Gray left. I can hardly believe it. And my cousin selling jewelry!! Wow!!

She works in a public arena so I told her I'd be making some pieces for her to wear to work. And she loves jewelry so it all works out!!

Me, I hardly wear jewelry so I'm not a very good walking advertisement!!

LOL!!

M
M
WooooHoooooo Charlotte!!!!!

You Rock!!!

So glad you got through this...and you nailed it. You get a 10!!!

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
D
OP Offline
D
Thank you MicheleG!!!

I couldn't have done it without all of you guys, my family and my Shiny Attorney!!

He shined the way for me to get through!! LOL!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: Shiny got Gray to admit that the affair was going on while we were together. Ooh, public record, Baby!!

Oh yeah, and he sold his wedding ring, "to help pay for bills" he says. Yeah right! So Shiny asks him how much. LOL!!

Well, I'm open for suggestions on how to handle this upcoming 24 hours a week deal with Gray!

Obviously I'm going to have to break B in some way, shape or form!!

He is supposed to help me and we are supposed to work TOGETHER on this as per the judge.

I knew this would probably happen. I just didn't think much about how I was going to handle it.

Advice please!!!!! Pretty please? With cream and sugar and walnuts and rainbow colored sprinkles?

C
C
I knew you'd be ok. I remember that I was SO relieved to have it over with that I was smiling when I finally got out of the courtroom.

D
OP Offline
D
Thank you, cinderella!!

LOL!! I had trouble because I had to bite back smiling too much while I was IN the courtroom!! LOL!!

I didn't dare look at Shiny too much over there while Palpitine was questioning me. Shiny's over there with that "cat that ate the cream" smile again. I was afraid I'd start laughing.

He had it last time but I was too emotional then. I remembered it later, though.

And asking me about the dancing!! LOL!!! I think he just did that for Gray's benefit!! LOL!!!

Then the judge asked me about it when he asked me a couple of questions. LOL!!

And I remembered to sit up straight and not slouch!! The whole time I was on the stand. I only slouched for a couple of minutes when Gray was on the stand and I leaned back into the chair for a bit.

M
M
Charlotte

Court ordered huh? This is a little tough and we'll have to wrack our brains on this.

What does the judge mean by "together". There could be a lot of interpretation there...or not. "How" together would you have to be to do the job?

Do you have to be in the same room at the same time?

Can you do part of the job and leave and have Gray come in and do another part?

My thinking is that you can work on something(a project) together and still not be physically together, KWIM? What do you think the intent of the judge was? To get the job done with input from both of you or to get you in the same proximity?

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
M
M
I think you can split the job equally and make it so both of you know what the other is doing. So the job is done equally and with knowledge. You both do your fair share (which is cool cause you've been doing it all). And I think you can do it at different times so you don't have to be near him.

Set up the responsibilities through your interm... Who does what.

Would that break the rule? Does the judge want "togetherness"?

Last edited by MicheleG; 05/14/08 07:28 AM.

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
Page 106 of 152 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation