Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by sdguy038
There was one thread titled "How can I tell if they're lying?" or something like that, and every time I saw it (assuming it is about a WS) I thought "because their lips are moving."

AMEN TO THAT ONE BROTHER........

C
C
What is the best way to expose?

..... open your raincoat ! blush

W
W
That was toooooo funny, c00per!

laugh laugh

H
H
That was EXACTLY my thought Cooper!

HTM

BW 37 (Me).
F?WH 35.
06/97 Married.
Three sons...4, 5, and 7.
06/04 EA begins (Unknown to me).
02/10/05 D-Day EA (Unknown PA).
02/24/08 D-Day LTA 3+ YEARS! (same OW).

A
A
Originally Posted by agedcadillac
I still haven't clicked on that feminine hygiene products aisle thread yet for fear of the dreaded price check.

Here's my first post from that thread...

Neak,

I just wanted to say that your thread title doesn't scare me off... I'm a father of 3 girls and one wayward wife...When my wife first asked me to get feminine products.... I was extremely embarrassed.... and it tickled her pink to be able to embarrass me...

After a while I got wise to this ... And her attempts to embarrass me backfired.... I would go out of my way to embarrass her back...I would go down the isle and say in a voice loud enough for someone to hear me three isles over...”Honey didn’t you need a case of the super absorbent extra super ginormous gargantastic tampons?”... Or when we were in the checkout line just about the time the male clerk was about to ring us up...”Honey you forgot the case of super absorbent extra super ginormous gargantastic tampons.... do you want me to go get them for you?....

(Just in case you didn't know ... Gargantuan + Gigantic + Fantastic = Gargantastic...LOL...No it's not a real word... but I like it alot)

It was all in good fun and we both got a chuckle out of the other people’s reactions more than anything else...

So in closing.... Don’t be surprised if you see a thread named.... “Honey you forgot the case of super absorbent extra super ginormous gargantastic tampons.”....LOL

BH, 46
STBXWW, 41, Serial Cheater
D-Day #1 5-26-2006 (Our Wedding Aniversary)
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
STBX filed for divorce March 2009
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
ohhhhh....I love that one Cooper....

Here another...

Is there any hope??....not today, ask me tomorrow

C
C
I think we need more funny threads!!!

Laughter is good for you!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a hard day at work and I needed some laughter!

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Glad to oblidge, cinders....

Here's another.....

"What qualities do you look for in a potential spouse?".....try one that is NOT an adulterer.....ps you do know this is a marriage building site, dealing with lots of infidility???

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I so wish I would have started this sooner, because there were so many in the past and now I find myself going back looking for them and others....here's one I found....

"To expose or not to expose"....depends on if you are looking for free room and board....

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Got a new one folks....

"Recovery......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... are you calling me???

Sorry but EVERY time I see this post, I think it is about me.....imagine my embarrassement when I opened it for the first time and discovered it wasn't about me.....MAN I am such a first born...... grin

Last edited by not2fun; 06/11/08 10:47 AM.
B
B
Originally Posted by not2fun
Got a new one folks....

Sorry but EVERY time I see this post, I think it is about me.....imagine my embarrassement when I opened it for the first time and discovered it wasn't about me.....MAN I am such a first born...... grin

laugh so its all about you eh?...you sound just like the alien who took possesion of my wifes body for the last 8 months!

Fortunatly that is all over. cool

BS ME 35, XWW 37, DS 7, DD 5, DS 5, D-day1 12-20-2007.Multiple Ddays

Divorce 1/29/2009
T
T
Got a new one folks....

Sorry but EVERY time I see this post, I think it is about me.....imagine my embarrassement when I opened it for the first time and discovered it wasn't about me.....MAN I am such a first born......

N2F,

my very first thread here was titled "I think I've done everything wrong"... Man I'm such a middle child...

BH(me): 40ish
FWW:(ILMH) 28yo
DS 3yo
Married 7yrs
Together 10 yrs

??? Spring '07 - Adultery Begins
8/25/07 - 1st D-day (week of our anniv.)
8/07 thru 5/08 - About a dozen D-days/Gaslighting/Flaunting/Fake Recoveries

She finally quit on...

1/1/08 - First real NC attempt(Maybe?)
3/1/08 - Told me OM is an A**hole.(Hope?)
5/3/08 - D-day (Admitted to PA once)
5/4/08 - Latest D-day(Finally confessed to multiple EA/PA in our home)
5/8/08 - Present
Struggling to hold on

P
P
How about a thread, "I can do no wrong." - Boy I'm such a baby of the family.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
Originally Posted by not2fun
Any then there is my all time favorite....

Intimate with husband day before cruise with OW???....try going on a cruise with husband when day before they had contact....ouch...

Been there, done that...

Went on a cruise for my STBX Brother in law's wedding.

Yep, WTBX was cranky and miserable the whole time. Picked fights, had headaches, would spend time online on the ship. He did have his husbandly moments... plenty of SF, hand holding, dinners, laughing etc.

Came home from cruise (late at night) went to bed. Next day, we went out, shopping, and to visit my family. STBX was on his cell phone the whole drive... when we got to my sister's, he told me he would be in the house in a second, would just finish chatting on phone. 20 minutes later... guess who walks in?

We go home, and he picks another fight... this one was really dramatic on his part. Up and leaves. Never did come home. So, here we are, 16 months later... yep, he is miserable, I am not. Poor guy. laugh

FBS - 28

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by betterorworse
laugh so its all about you eh?...you sound just like the alien who took possesion of my wifes body for the last 8 months!

OF COURSE ITS ALL ABOUT ME...... grin

and if I weren't so good natured, I'd be insulted by the second part, seeing as though I am the BS....lol....BUT hey, the "all about me" alien doesn't discriminate, they go for the men as well.....'

not2fun

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
that is funny TTT.....the funniest (or maybe ironic) part is that when we were in pre-marital counseling (required), the pastor told my parents that we probably shouldn't get married because WS and I are both first borns and according to research first borns should not marry because they can be so selfish......touche'

Ms. Manners.....ouch....yep I know what you mean by BTDT. Though I have to say our cruise sounds like it went better than yours....ummmmm, maybe anyway (It probably helped that when I found out on the cruise that they had been emailing each other....I forwarded the emails to her H, let HIM know what was going on....). All I do know is that AFFAIRS SUCK...

B
B
blushN2F, comparing you to a wayward! what the heck was I thinking! soory!

p.s. I canNOT believe you have not added "I think my WW is witholding sex" to this list yet.

Last edited by betterorworse; 06/12/08 10:23 AM.

BS ME 35, XWW 37, DS 7, DD 5, DS 5, D-day1 12-20-2007.Multiple Ddays

Divorce 1/29/2009
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by betterorworse
blushN2F, comparing you to a wayward! what the heck was I thinking! soory!

p.s. I canNOT believe you have not added "I think my WW is witholding sex" to this list yet.

Apology accepted.... grin

"I think my WW is withholding sex"......YOu think or YOu know???

not2fun

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N

"Is my WW acting normal for a WW".....NORMAL??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? WHAT IS NORMAL???? You have to have been a WS to TRULY know what WS N0RMALITY IS...

"Is my WW acting normal for a WW".....nope, she's what we like to call "unique".....lol.......

not2fun

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N

"WW and I broke NC last night".....ARE YOU CRAZY????

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 475 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation