Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 52 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 51 52
V
V
Originally Posted by chrisner
My thread has mostly been about thongs, belly button rings, tatoos, woodchippers, Zulus, Monty Python skits, K-Bars, runaway truck ramps, peeing off mountains, meat on-a-stick, Drew Cary, basketball, movie reviews, gummi banana slugs, eating, drinking and dancing.

I'm just interested in this meat on a stick thing...LOL

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
C
OP Offline
C
I'm just interested in this meat on a stick thing...LOL

You gotta talk to BC about those. He's the expert.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
T
T
BTW, my ex printed out my posts to your thread and has submitted them as evidence in my custody case. Evidence of what is beyond me.

Huh? You gotta be kidding.

My thread has mostly been about thongs, belly button rings, tatoos, woodchippers, Zulus, Monty Python skits, K-Bars, runaway truck ramps, peeing off mountains, meat on-a-stick, Drew Cary, basketball, movie reviews, gummi banana slugs, eating, drinking and dancing.

What I miss?

I am sure the court will be very impressed with my thread.

Lawdy, lawdy. It can only get worse now, if he thinks he could be playing to an audience..

I leave this message to say I was here, catching up on many months worth of brother's posts. I didn't hear about the single ping phone call, btw, brother. Very interesting.

~his sister

"Chewing gum helps me think"
"Sweetie, you're wasting your gum"

I am the Buddha known as the Quitter.
C
OP Offline
C
It's my Sister!

Ah yes the "ping". Still not sure what to think of that one. Maybe a mistake. I have nearly accidentally called her a couple times by scrolling to fast through my phone address list. Maybe???

But it happened the day after she found out about DGS. Hmmmmm….

It can only get worse now, if he thinks he could be playing to an audience..

Right....does the court pay me?

Last edited by chrisner; 07/10/08 02:43 PM. Reason: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
W
W
Lawdy, lawdy. It can only get worse now, if he thinks he could be playing to an audience..

Hahahaha! We're pretty safe from encouraging him way out here - we don't have to live with him.

Sis, would you please give chris a good swift kick in the fanny for even THINKING that he could die alone and unnoticed?

"Chewing gum helps me think"
"Sweetie, you're wasting your gum"

I can't even imagine what it must be like when you and chris get together. Creating laughter must run in the family.

Fox

T
T
Originally Posted by wildhorses74
I can't even imagine what it must be like when you and chris get together. Creating laughter must run in the family.

Fox

Oh, we are a non-stop hoot, alright. Daintier souls dare not walk between us when the savage black scandanavian sarcasm ('at's what passes for humor round here) starts to get really honed after some warm-up and a few fingers of bourbon. They would be lacerated to the bone and have to be taken away on gurneys..

" Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask 'Does anyone remember me?'
Then a voice comes to me out of the dark and says 'Sure, Frank, we remember you' "

(No, he need never fear dying alone and forgotten. I will always think of Frank)

T
T
It's my Sister!

Ah yes the "ping". Still not sure what to think of that one. Maybe a mistake. I have nearly accidentally called her a couple times by scrolling to fast through my phone address list. Maybe???

But it happened the day after she found out about DGS. Hmmmmm….

They say (Freud said) there are no accidents, only synchronicity. But Freud never had a cell phone, either- hmmmmm..

My vote goes to accidentally synchronicitous. Someone said it might happen again. If it does, then maybe you'd know better.

Hey, I just got a new tarot deck today in the mail, just hardly two hours ago, not even shuffled it yet, let's give it an outing right here n now.. *absent for some minutes whilst consulting the pretty pictures*

La Lune. She gave in to a moment of doubt and uncertainty, then changed again quickly. She is pretty much lost in illusion.

I would say it was an on-purpose call. It's as valid a way to theorize as any, from where we stand. So. For what it's worth.

"C.K. Dexter Haven, you have unsuspected depth"

C
OP Offline
C
You are very strange but I love you because you're my sister descended from a long line of outlandish Scandinavian comedians.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/10/08 05:17 PM. Reason: I'm in command of 18 competitively selected super-perfect physical specimens with an average age of 24.6 who have been locked up in hyperspace for 378 days.

W
W
Hey, James! Grab the popcorn again. This should be good!

L
L

I should have kept up with this thread more.

I keep seeing this :Darth WHNACG
What does it mean?

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
T
T
You are very strange but I love you because you're my sister descended from a long line of outlandish Scandinavian comedians.

What I have heard is that there is no such thing as Scandanavian humor. I know some Lena and Ole jokes, and Victor Borge makes me snort milk out my nose, but that's all I'm aware of. Whaddya mean, strange? crazy

Musical Phonetic Punctuation

C
OP Offline
C
Oh my dear sister, I do ponder the day when you and Wayzilla are gathered together at DD's wedding. That will be one for the ages.

I should have kept up with this thread more.

I keep seeing this :Darth WHNACG
What does it mean?

That is pomdbd3's code reference to his WxW's lawyer.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/10/08 05:32 PM. Reason: Do us good? Didn't you guys see? The man was hanging the hired help! And, did you notice his eyes? He has crazy eyes. He's a lunatic! We are going into the wilderness being led by a lunatic!

L
L
That is pomdbd3's code reference to his WxW's lawyer.

Yep I got that, I just wondered what the actual letters meant.

Last edited by lildoggie; 07/10/08 05:34 PM. Reason: but what does it mean basil? I can play that one too :)
T
T
Oh my dear sister, I do ponder the day when you and Wayzilla are gathered together at DD's wedding. That will be one for the ages.

How hard would it be, do ya think, to make a punch-bowl drowning tragedy look accidental?

(& how big a pall would it cast over the general festivities?)

Last edited by toadeater; 07/10/08 05:37 PM. Reason: additional thinkingness

W
W

ARE YOU GONNA SELL TICKETS?!?!?!

Me first, me first!

Fox

S
S
Not only is this a good time to break out the popcorn, but, apparently, chinese delivery goes very well, too.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
OP Offline
C
How hard would it be, do ya think, to make a punch-bowl drowning tragedy look accidental?

With planning it could be done. I think however the 1,500 stab wounds with the Swedish meatball hors douvers toothpicks might tip the police to foul play.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/10/08 05:47 PM. Reason: Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

T
T

With planning it could be done. I think however the 1,500 stab wounds with the Swedish meatball hors douvers toothpicks might tip the police to foul play.

Ah. Right you are. So much to think about & remember.

*scribbles note* no...tooth..picks...

C
OP Offline
C
(& how big a pall would it cast over the general festivities?)

I believe this will only be an issue for those drinking the punch.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/10/08 05:58 PM. Reason: But, Mom, menopause can be a very exhilarating and positive experience for a woman.

L
L
"I believe this will only be an issue for those drinking the punch. "

EEEWWWWWW!!!!

Page 33 of 52 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 494 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation