Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 132 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 131 132
L
L
It may be a bit interesting at Ladybugs game tonight - - my ex-football player co-worker will be attending the game with me tonight.

This is gonna get interesting....

S
S
So maybe just continue to survey the environment. Take each situation as they come, react accordingly.

This is where I think you should be, with an instinctive default towards Plan B.

Have you thought about consulting with the Harleys again to get their take on the current situation?

B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
This is where I think you should be, with an instinctive default towards Plan B.

Oh, I am definately not stating that Plan B isn't the path for me. I will evaluate any circumstance, such as yesterday, WHEN and/or IF they come about.

Just trusting God and trusting my 'gut' instinct. If my gut tells me something, I go to God first before doing anything.

Believe me, if I have any inkling or thought of starting a real Plan A again, you all here will know it well in advance. There would have to be something MAJOR coming from Drac for that to even be considered.

So,,,,,,,,,thinking of taking lunch floating around the pool.

I don't know exactly my feelings about tonight. I'm not exactly nervous,,it's hard to describe. This co-work has been a friend of mine for a long time. He owes me a ballgame and dinner from a bet on the World Series in 2006. He travels and this is his first trip since then to my town. As it's Ladybugs game night, I told him I couldn't miss her game, but that if he was interested in watching 7yr old girls, we could count that as the game he owes me - - I called back saying he'd love to watch 7 year old girls play ball even more than professionals.

I thought that was very nice.

So, guess I'll be throwing in an extra chair and some pop for tonight's game.

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
B
B
Originally Posted by Bugsmom
called back saying he'd love to watch 7 year old girls play ball even more than professionals.

I thought that was very nice.

or creepy

j/j

I'm sure he's as sweet as Massoura......what ever the he11's sweet in Missoura

grin

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
S
S
Leave it to BC to ferret out the ONE thing I was going to comment on.

Seriously, though, Bugsy, I'm sure this 'friend' of yours will stir things up inside Drac, if he's at the game.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
L
L
Bugs:

Your right. Drac would have NEVER called about the blowout if the HappyHoHouse existed. To the extent that the kids could have been late to drop off. Yes, you might have gotten a call along the lines of "Bugs, I had a blowout, (darn your tire company!) and I will be there with the kids when I get it sorted out."

However, HE thought HE could get your YOUR support for this.

Yes, the kids are on the side of the road, its scary and you might have been the closest relief.

But he would NOT have done it if HappyHoHouse still existed.

I would tighten the Plan B. Because HE IS working the angles right now. And you will get sucked into MORE and MORE of these conversations if your not careful.

Now about this evening....

Look good, I mean GODDESS GOOD, and tell him that HE still owes you dinner for those losing Tigers...

And DRAC can drool all night long at WHAT he lost...

Do you have a copy of your Plan B letter handy? You should. In your car, briefcase and on the top of the fridge.

Because he WILL contact you soon in such a way that you will need to be able to look him in the eye and say: "There IS a way home, and its outlined in this letter that I gave you before. Are you ready to travel it WITH ME?" And hand him the letter.

LG

L
L
BC:

It's not "creepy"

It could be, but he isn't going to the game to see 7 year olds.

He wants to see Bugsy in her Coach's Shorts with that whistle thingy around her neck.

I'm sure he has been asking Bugsy for MONTHS to go to the dinner, and this is the first crack he has been able to get.

Little thing called RC here. He's trying to build a $LB with Bugs.

AND, yes AND, if he was going to see the 7 year olds? Bugs would have NOTHING to do with him.

LG

L
L
This guy definetely needs a nickname.

How can we have Bugs, Drac, Ho, Ladybugs, and then just xco-worker football guy.

I say we call him Brett Favre. He can sit next to me anytime!

Goddess up!!!

and you can tell us....

Is this a DATE???

S
S
Do you have a copy of your Plan B letter handy? You should. In your car, briefcase and on the top of the fridge.

Because he WILL contact you soon in such a way that you will need to be able to look him in the eye and say: "There IS a way home, and its outlined in this letter that I gave you before. Are you ready to travel it WITH ME?" And hand him the letter.

Right on. What LG said.

M
M

And MORE LIKELY to happen once he sees you with FOOTBALL GUY.. cool

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
S
S
What LG said.

Except now I'm thinking about Bugsy in her coaching shorts.

Must . . . focus . . . .

L
L
Lexxxy:

About this:

I say we call him Brett Favre

Would that end up being "Something about Bugsy?"

SDGuy:

Stop THAT!

LG

B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B

You all are tooo funny!!
Would that end up being "Something about Bugsy?"
ROTFLMAO!!

No,,,,it's not a DATE. It's a payoff from a bet. Well, honestly, LG does have it a bit right. I do think that it could very well be a date if I wanted it to be. I've been totally upfront with this guy and he knows it's not like that. I'm not ready and really, neither is he.

Sorry, Lexxxy, he's not a Brett Farve, and frankly Brett just isn't my cup of tea. He's more like the actor Michael Duncan Clarke, but with hair. He's a pretty big guy, but with that 'teddy bear' type personality. (BC if you reference the movie Striptease, I'll have to make you sorry somehow!)

As for Drac, he will be surprised that I am with a guy, that he is a BIG guy (bigger than he is since Drac isn't a small guy, that I brought him to Ladybugs game and he's never heard a single word about him from Ladybugs.

Well, that's his stuff, not mine. The truth is maybe he won't give 2 hoots about it one way or another. We are just speculating here.

SD - - forget the coaches shorts!! (that made me smile, btw).

I'd already planned as LG suggested with Total Goddess mode. As a matter of fact, remember last May when I invited Drac to drinks and he ended up trying to tell me how it was OK for Ladybugs and the HO to go overnight together for Memorial weekend?? THAT is what I am wearing. Short flirty skirt, fitted shirt that shows off my tan, and cute little heels. Very Goddess like, even if it's not 'appropriate' ballgame attire.

I have a 'dinner' after the game, remember?

I gotta get some work done now folks! Thanks for the laughs!!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

B
B
Michael Duncan Clarke

I'm pretty sure it's Michael Clarke Duncan

You need to get your large hairless black men straight woman!

and I vote for "Mean Joe Green"

Last edited by BetrayedCajun; 07/14/08 02:52 PM. Reason: have a coke and a smile

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
W
W
OOOOO WHEEEE!

I LIKE Michael Clarke Duncan! He seems to always be grinning. Kinda like George Forman.

Fox

S
S
Kinda like George Forman.

Please just tell me this guy does NOT look like George Forman. He's kinda OLD for you, isn't he?

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
W
W
I was talking about the perpetual SMILE.

Silly!

Fox

B
B
although, he's usually smiling at a hamburger on his grill

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B

You need to get your large hairless black men straight woman!

It's guys with 3 names that confuse me!! laugh

I gotta vote down the name Mean Joe Green, it fits the football theme, but not this guy.

Please just tell me this guy does NOT look like George Forman. He's kinda OLD for you, isn't he?

Do I really have to tell you that? You don't know better?? George Forman is a great guy,,, love those grills and that smile, but yes, he IS a bit old for me!

Maybe I'll figure out a way to ask him if he has any nicknames from his playing days.

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

S
S
How's about "Sweetness"?

Hopefully not "The Fridge"

Last edited by silentlucidity; 07/14/08 03:24 PM.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
Page 72 of 132 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 131 132

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation