Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
K
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
DANG that wascally Wepubwican, Karl Wove, for forcing this poor, innocent, victimized politician to confess to something he didn't do...a manufactured tale by the tabloid National Enquirer, your always-unreliable news source. And welcome to Nightline, the new tabloid source for prevaricating confabulation. Poor Ted Koppel. He must be SO embarrassed at the depths to which prestigious show has sunk. :RollieEyes:

This isn't a partisan issue...there's no way to make it one. There are so many cheaters on both sides of the aisle that they are the norm, not the exception.

The Elmer Fudd dialect was funny...it made me think of [censored] Cheney shooting his friend in the face.

I wonder if the bill of his cap spun all the way around?

Divorced
M
M
DANG that wascally Wepubwican, Karl Wove, for forcing this poor, innocent, victimized politician to confess to something he didn't do...a manufactured tale by the tabloid National Enquirer, your always-unreliable news source. And welcome to Nightline, the new tabloid source for prevaricating confabulation. Poor Ted Koppel. He must be SO embarrassed at the depths to which prestigious show has sunk. :RollieEyes:
'

everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! polly want a cwacker! polly want a cwacker! polly want a cwacker! polly want a cwacker! laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
LOL thndrnltng!

He's got some tough questions to answer.

If his A ended in 2006, why was he sneaking around in a hotel last month?

If his W found out about the A in 2006 why would he keep OW "under contract" through Dec. 2006?

[sarcasm] Well, at least he can count himself lucky enough to have some friends who must love him so much that they would pay off his OW on his behalf w/o even telling him about it! [/sarcasm]

K
K
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
'

everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! everybody does it, I tell ya!! polly want a cwacker! polly want a cwacker! polly want a cwacker! polly want a cwacker! laugh

So, you gonna vote for McCain?

Divorced
T
T
So, no one thinks the sorcerer K.R. might be behind this story? I mean, really, after all....'tis the season!!

Do I hear a retraction? Going once. Going twice...

Quite a leap from John Edward's roaming penis to [censored] Cheney's bad aim. I'm impressed, Krazy. Are you, by any chance, a gymnast?

M
M
ok, here are some talking points I dredged up for us:

This is a vast, right winged conspiracy out to get Clinton Edwards!

This is a partisan investigation!

This investigation was brought on by partisan opponents of the presidency Edwards!!

Those republicans planted all that evidence!

Monica Lewinsky Rielle was sent in by the republicans to seduce and bring down Clinton Edwards!

Everybody does it!!

grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

K
K
Sadly, we're not exactly overrun with moral choices. I don't see anyone on the ticket whom I approve of. Quite a quandary!

K
K
ok, here are some talking points I dredged up for us:

This is a vast, right winged conspiracy out to get Clinton Edwards!

This is a partisan investigation!

This investigation was brought on by partisan opponents of the presidency Edwards!!

Those republicans planted all that evidence!

Monica Lewinsky Rielle was sent in by the republicans to seduce and bring down Clinton Edwards!

Everybody does it!!

grin

Not to T/J too badly, but any theories why these men do this crap when they KNOW all eyes are on them??

I mean, I get that waywards are somewhat foggy, but would a typical WS chase after adultery partners if they knew the press was following them 24/7?? What kind of entitlement crap is that?? It takes foggy to a whole new level!

K
K
So, no one thinks the sorcerer K.R. might be behind this story? I mean, really, after all....'tis the season!!

Do I hear a retraction? Going once. Going twice...

Quite a leap from John Edward's roaming penis to [censored] Cheney's bad aim. I'm impressed, Krazy. Are you, by any chance, a gymnast?

I'm not defending Edwards at all. I have no doubt he's guilty. The kid's probably his, too.

Fortunately, it shouldn't have any effect on the presidential election.

I'm always amused at the glee displayed by some when the "other side" screws up.

Divorced
I
iam Offline
I
Since the National Enquirer broke the story am I now forced to believe......

Elvis WAS in the Wal-Mart in Spokane last month?

Liz Taylor has an 8 lb tumor on her face?

Brangela's twins were fathered by aliens?

Oprah had Gary Coleman's love child?

T
T
I'm always amused at the glee displayed by some when the "other side" screws up.

I completely agree. And am amazed at the defensiveness shown by "some" when "their" side does the same. Odd, isn't it?

T
T
Oh, and did I mention? [censored] Cheney shot someone in the face.

K
K
You could also have used Newt Gingrich, John McCain, Bob Livingston, Larry Craig, or Mark Foley.

Or is "everybody does it" only funny when it's the "other guys"?

Divorced
M
M
halliburton!halliburton!halliburton!everybodydoesit!everybodydoesit!halliburton!halliburton!halliburton!halliburton!

Exposure 101

K
K
halliburton!halliburton!halliburton!everybodydoesit!everybodydoesit!halliburton!halliburton!halliburton!halliburton!

Someone's been to the Ann Coulter School of Issue Avoidance. laugh

Divorced
M
M
Originally Posted by Krazy71

Krazy, what in the world are you doing defending the indefensible? Why would you do all this spinning for a lying cheater, friend? Since when you do you defend adulterers?

Exposure 101

I
iam Offline
I
Originally Posted by MyRevelation
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine

Charlotte,

I don't think I've ever posted to you, but we obviously share the same suspicions about the veracity of this story.

The timing just SMACKS of dirty politics. I've always thought JE would make a great VP running mate for Obama ... possibly the R's see him as a threat also???

Seems your 'Spidey Sense' was off. grin

K
K

Krazy, what in the world are you doing defending the indefensible? Why would you do all this spinning for a lying cheater, friend? Since when you do you defend adulterers?

I'm not defending Edwards at all. I have no doubt he's guilty. The kid's probably his, too.

Fortunately, it shouldn't have any effect on the presidential election.

The "outrage" on this thread isn't because he cheated. It's because he's a *gasp* Democrat who cheated.

Divorced
M
M
The "outrage" on this thread isn't because he cheated. It's because he's a *gasp* Democrat who cheated.

The GLEE comes from watching liars and blameshifters getting their just desserts. Thats what one gets when they do silly things like lie and blame KarlRove, etc. :RollieEyes: They brought it all on themselves.

Don't squander your credibility defending losers like Edwards, Krazy, he is not worth it.

Exposure 101

K
K
Don't squander your credibility defending losers like Edwards, Krazy, he is not worth it.

I guess you didn't see my last post...the one where I said I wasn't defending Edwards.

Oh, and I saw a tabloid recently that claimed Laura Bush is going to divorce Dubya shortly after he leaves office.

The primary reason? You guessed it.

Divorced
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation