Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2107631 08/10/08 08:15 PM
L
OP Offline
L
A friend told me today she saw my husband coming out of the grocery store 2 months ago with another woman. She said he was pushing the cart and she was walking beside him and they were talking. He saw my friend and had a "uh oh" look on his face.

I wonder if it was his ex-wife because around that time she was preparing for a graduation party for their daughter the following Sat. It was Wed they were seen together.
And the grocery store they were seen is near her home, and one she would shop.

Should I confront about this or do you think he would just lie anyway?

Lady

Last edited by ladysheep; 08/10/08 08:32 PM.
B
B
Well, I dunno. Did he have any reason to be at that store? Did he bring home groceries that night? Did he tell you that he would be buying things for daughter's graduation?

L
OP Offline
L
Believer, husband and I are still living seperately for a 1 1/2 yrs. So no he didn't bring any groceries here, and I don't remember him saying he was doing grocery shopping with the ex for the graduation party. But the description my friend gave sounded sort of like the ex wife's description.

I do remember him saying he was needing to shop for a gift for the daughter though, he did that the morning of graduation though.

Why do I even care? I just want answers.

M
M
Originally Posted by ladysheep
Believer, husband and I are still living seperately for a 1 1/2 yrs.

LadySheep, are you in Plan A or Plan B at the moment?

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
L
OP Offline
L
It is looking like it's Plan B time.

J
J
hi Ladysheep!!

I hope everything else (besides the WH's crap) is going swimmingly with you!!

I don't know what to tell you about the WH sitch, but I "hear" the fatigue in your post.

(((((Ladysheep))))

Me-41 BS (FWS)
DH-41 WS (FBS)
2DD's- 10 and 12
Married 15 years
Separated for 2 years after my A
Reconciled for 1 year before his A
D-day for his A 8/23/05
WH moved out 9/16/05
Divorce final 1/23/07
Affair ended or month or so later
My Story
L
OP Offline
L
Hi Jean, good to hear from you. There usually isn't much advice for my sitch. But I still come here anyways.

I've been in NC since Sat., but a plan B is difficult because I am still supervising visits. But I'm thinking about calling that quits too. Meaning he would have to pay someone to supervise visits. It's been a year I've been doing it.

He says he's going to get unsupervised visits but I haven't seen any court papers requesting that, so it makes me think he can't pass a drug test. He promised to show me one the past few weeks that his Dr. surprised him with (he says) at the end of July. He hasn't shown it. So there hasn't been a visit since last Sunday. I'm tired of his games.

There have been him and other women sitings again since last Nov.
Soooooo.......

How are you and the girls doing?

Lady

J
J
Originally Posted by ladysheep
Hi Jean, good to hear from you. There usually isn't much advice for my sitch. But I still come here anyways.

I've been in NC since Sat., but a plan B is difficult because I am still supervising visits. But I'm thinking about calling that quits too. Meaning he would have to pay someone to supervise visits. It's been a year I've been doing it.

He says he's going to get unsupervised visits but I haven't seen any court papers requesting that, so it makes me think he can't pass a drug test. He promised to show me one the past few weeks that his Dr. surprised him with (he says) at the end of July. He hasn't shown it. So there hasn't been a visit since last Sunday. I'm tired of his games.

There have been him and other women sitings again since last Nov.
Soooooo.......

How are you and the girls doing?

Lady

The girls are good, they hit an emotional snafu when ex moved in with a new GF but they seem to calming down as time goes by.

So...

Lady, what do you want?? (And you can't say "I want H to be a good H).

Is being the long suffering wife fulfilling to you? No judgement here, it can be a fulfilling role. What do you want YOUR life to look like in 5 years and can you get to point b from where you are?

As much as I hate the way my situation ended with the divorce, at least I wasn't in limbo anymore. I completely understand if you say that you will stand by your vows until you are dead, is that what you intend to do? If so, let's figure out a way to make that OK with you (because you don't sound OK).

If you are ready to make some change, then let's talk about that. Maybe plan B with him paying for supervision.

What's the quick cliff notes of your marriage? Plans A and B, some fake recovery thrown in.

Hoping for the best for YOU and yours.
Jean

Me-41 BS (FWS)
DH-41 WS (FBS)
2DD's- 10 and 12
Married 15 years
Separated for 2 years after my A
Reconciled for 1 year before his A
D-day for his A 8/23/05
WH moved out 9/16/05
Divorce final 1/23/07
Affair ended or month or so later
My Story
L
OP Offline
L
Hi Jean, sorry I missed your post. I haven't been here in 3 weeks.

To answer my question, no I'm not confronting him again. I will most likely be lied to, so whats the use. If he's cheated again, I would love to just catch him in the act of it. I don't believe it would bother me at this point.

To answer your question, no I'm not interested in saving the marriage. I'm not waiting for him to come home. I'm not in a long suffering state over him. I was in the beginning. Being left in limbo with him is a forever thing. Nothing ever resolved, never any closure. I'm still in a Plan B state, since the beginning of Aug. (longest ever). Enough was enough!!

Court again is at the end of Sept. A lot of changes will take place at that time.

I haven't divorced because I can't afford it right now.

I do want to know where son and I go from here. Small goals right now. But, career wise, job wise, whats next for me? I've kind of felt stuck. I can't make up my mind if I should work a job or trade school.

Lady

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation