Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 116 of 152 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 151 152
Dobie #2104733 08/06/08 12:03 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
I suggest you put an explanation of who everyone is on your signature line to help everyone out. Here are a few of the cast members I can think of.

Gray / FSO /Stoned Immaculate = STBXWH
Slag = OW
Shiny Attorney / Doberman = Charlotte's kick-butt lawyer
PL-L & PL-T = Shiny's Paralegals

Can't think of who else I'm missing.

Also, the dog destruction sounds like separation anxiety.

LOL, Dobie! That sounds like fun!

Yeah, I'd have to add that famous line from "Die Hard" in Shiny's description: "Yippee-ki-yay, M----- F-----!!" wink

Hee hee hee!!

I think you are right about the dog. Dang! Well, rock and a hard place on that one. I don't thing that creep will be back, though. There ARE other creeps out there, however.

Awwwwwww......so sweet!!! OWH is worried about me living by myself. He wants me to get a working firearm over here. (I have one now...heh heh heh!)

"Eat lead you scum-sucking pig!!" And..."Yippee-ki-yay, M----- F-----!!"

wink

Dancing_Machine #2104734 08/06/08 12:05 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Well, I guess I'll have to do another PBL when we are done with inventory and/or when the contract is dissolved, whichever comes first.

I'd be happy and most appreciative if anyone has any suggestions!!

I sent in my application last night for the school I'll be attending soon. Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
I gotta quote Rosanne Rosanna-Danna for this:

"My father used to always say to me...It's ALWAYS something!!"

rant2 grumble rant2 grumble rant2

I checked my mail today and...lo and behold!!!!...I got a notice from the bank saying they had an address change. Mr. Gray did what? rant2

Yeah, now I have his complete address, thanks to his latest little stunt. Shiny got the apartment complex out of him on the stand in May. I didn't ask him to do that, he just did it.

Have I been by there? Nope. Will I go now? Nope.

I don't know why he is doing this now. Is his "gurl-frayund" not keeping him busy enough or what?! grumble

Anyway, I called the bank and changed the address back. I get the statements electronically now but there are other notifications needed by post office mail.

This comes all after I filled out federal loan applications and everything with this account number, because I intend to keep the account, I have been taking care of the d*mn thing all this time or it wouldn't even exist! grumble

Yeah, I know. Everyone will say to close the account and that all sounds nice and everything but I am prohibited from doing that by court order, just as HE is. HE is not following the orders, however. So now I'm going to have to drag Shiny into the equation as well. More nonsense work for people who have better things to do. Like me. I'm supposed to be STUDYING!!!!!!! rant2

Not cleaning up after Mr. Gray!!!!!! rant2 rant2 rant2

And he finally sent a reply to a message I sent him the other day about his criminal attorney. I didn't get a chance to post it but his attorney called here and left a message that Gray had to be in court on Tuesday to sign a reset for his DWI/Possession charge. Hmmmmmmm......YDS had a different story that his dad told him about this. I guess I'm not surprised that he lied to the boy about it, though.

So I sent him the d*mn message. Didn't have to. Could have asked my intermediary to do it. But I did it. grumble

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow for school for placement purposes. Looks like I'll be cramming tonight!! I studied last week but my nieces were here for a limited time so I had to spend as much time with them as possible. And take them dancing, of course!!!! hurray

I am beginning to look forward to going back into B when everything is done. I get the feeling that it won't be so easy now. I think he will not agree to ANYTHING Shiny puts in front of him from here on out.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I'm hoping we can get a settlement so I can go back into B. He is going to get dumped by her, I know it, I just know it. The court orders are only prolonging the affair, IMHO. grumble

Well, that's all my ranting for now. I might be back for more later, though. LOL! wink

Charlotte

grin

D
OP Offline
D
I am now enrolled in school!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went today for testing and ended up doing the whole shebang!! Got my student ID too!

So I'm starting the summer session this month. It runs through October, then we have a break and the "real" quarter starts.

I get started off in Safety and Sanitation hurray and American History. puke wink grin

No cooking yet!! grumble

grin

Charlotte

B
B
Good job, Charlotte! Going to school will be fun, fun, fun.

Hope you like it.

Poor Gray and Slag..............

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by believer
Good job, Charlotte! Going to school will be fun, fun, fun.

Hope you like it.

Poor Gray and Slag..............

Thank you, believer!!

Yes, it will!!

Especially when the cooking starts! WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

hurray

D
OP Offline
D
Tomorrow is a court-ordered inventory day.

I sent an email to Gray asking him if he was going to show up. No reply as of yet.

If I don't get one by 9:59 p.m. CST then I'm going to send a text and tell him not to startle me because I have a working shotgun now and I am a crack shot, shotgun or any other gun. HA! I could outshoot Slag in a heartbeat, Baby!! (Well, I won't add that last part!)

I will probably casually mention that I'll be starting school the week after next.

I kinda HAVE TO since he asked last time about money for school and I told him I was hoping God would show mercy and help out.

Heh, heh, hehhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Might throw a jump in him, eh?

grin

D
OP Offline
D
I did it. I cain't hep it!! I am jes' full o' miss'chiff tonight!

Here is what I sent:

"Hmmmm....noncommittal. Well, let's see...what shall I infer from that?

Yes, no, maybe? I'll take what's behind Door #1 please, Drew."

See, I was good!! I didn't mention the shotgun at all!!! wink

grin

dance2 <<<<<<<LOVE it!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I never got a reply either in email or by phone text, so...whatever!

Some people just have NO respect for court orders!!

That's fine, though, there's plenty here I can do on my own and later I'll be putting some items up for auction. He still hasn't done ANY of that.

And if by chance I put something up that was on his list...well oh well, that's just too bad!! I no longer have a copy of it anyway, there was but one and I gave it back to Shiny so he could make the counter-offer phone call with it.

If I happen to put up one or two of the items he wanted he can always bid on them. LOL!!

Besides, there are PLENTY of other items for him to pick from.

But I need money for school and I'm tired of pussyfooting around in this arena, dang it!!

Oh yeah, and I must add, he didn't put the spousal support in yesterday like he was supposed to. Surprised? Me either.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
FINALLY received a reply from Gray earlier.

He said inventory is "on hold" because Shiny was supposed to receive some letters, he mentioned that the judge would receive them also.

Well, Shiny was in a seminar most of last week. I know that nothing was in on Thursday, though, because I talked to PL-T and she certainly would have mentioned it. She LOVES to tell me when correspondence is received from, "The Dark Side!" LOL!!

I'm a great influence on her, ain't I?

Anyway, I guess at some point next week we'll know what's up. That's going to depend on how long it takes Palpitine to get this information to Shiny. I can wait, no skin off my hair!

I wrote back and thanked him for the reply. I thought about it later and this doesn't really absolve him from showing up. Nothing "official" if it's "in the mail," IMO. But oh well, one less headache for me! And I won't have to watch him stumble around and mumble because he is stoned out of his gourd.

I did write back once more and suggest that he could still pick up his personal items. No reason he can't do that. Oh wait! There's ONE: Slag! LMAO!!

Gotta keep a tight rein on 'im, eh?

wink

Charlotte

B
B
Slag knows better than anyone that Gray can't be trusted around wimmin. You are becoming quite the threat!
(evil cackle)

D
OP Offline
D
Another offer from the Dark Side...just in time for the holiday weekend so I can fret and fume about it all weekend. (Yeah, it was probably planned that way, LOL!)

Also attached was a letter from Mr. Gray's doctor. Apparently, he might have neurological damage. He can't drive more than 5 miles from home and blah-de-blah-blah-blah. Dr. attributes this to a B-12 deficiency. Oooooooookay....he went through the shots and all the tests and stuff last year. By the time I gave OWH the evidence and blew the A wide open (thanks everyone) the Dr. had moved him to taking supplements only.

So I don't know if I buy that whole thing. Plus, all of the descriptions of his "behavior" in the letter are all of the things brought on by his drug use.

Oh, and I really needed to know this: His testosterone is preposterously low. (TMI!! TMI!! TMI!!) :MrEEk:

Well, at least one of HER EN's is likely NOT being filled now. At least not by HIM.

I talked to OWH last night. He made the comment that I made last year at some point. Slag is going from the frying pan into the fire with the health problems.

Sure, OWH has health problems but his attitude is to take life by the horns. Mr. Gray's is to curl up and feel sorry for himself.

How long does he think she's going to take care of him? She certainly got tired of OWH's problems since she tried to bring it up on the stand. Blaming him. Whatever.

Pretty sad state of affairs over there. Yeah, pun intended.

So now I have to weigh all possibilities and decide if it's better to agree to this latest offer or let Shiny do the Chinese Water Torture thing for a while yet.

But I can't dwell on it all weekend and I won't. And not just because I have a paper due in American History on Tuesday and an online class assignment due on Sunday. Just because dwelling on it too much is not going to make the answer come.

I think that putting all the possibilities on the back burner on low and letting them simmer while I take care of other things may bring an answer.

I guess we'll see.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Slag knows better than anyone that Gray can't be trusted around wimmin. You are becoming quite the threat!
(evil cackle)

LMAO!! dance2

Yeah, and I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the letter from the doctor, too.

"Doc, can you write me a note so I can be excused from working with my wife? My girlfriend said she'd dump me if I didn't get out of it somehow!" wink

Charlotte

C
C
laugh No more than 5 miles from home? That really is funny. And due to a B12 deficiency? That's a good one. What happens if he drives 5.1 miles? Does he go into convulsions, die, what?

This is one for the "Waywards Say the Funniest Things" book.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
laugh No more than 5 miles from home? That really is funny. And due to a B12 deficiency? That's a good one. What happens if he drives 5.1 miles? Does he go into convulsions, die, what?

This is one for the "Waywards Say the Funniest Things" book.

rotflmao Convulsions, LOL!!

Yeah, I'd like to know what happens when he hits that imaginary line, too!

rotflmao

Five miles...then...KABOOM!!!!! He blows up! Disintegrates, like when the Death Star blew up Alderaan (in the orignal, untouched Star Wars, that is!! wink Not the Lucas's folly one.)

rotflmao

Last edited by Dancing_Machine; 08/29/08 09:27 PM. Reason: added KABOOM!
B
B
Only you know how long you want to drag this out. But this really sounds made up to me. When I divorced my sons' father, he pulled that - he couldn't drive, cook, do anything around the house, blah, blah, blah............

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by believer
Only you know how long you want to drag this out. But this really sounds made up to me. When I divorced my sons' father, he pulled that - he couldn't drive, cook, do anything around the house, blah, blah, blah............

LMAO! Really? Wow a co-inky-dink, LOL!! Or would that be just a "dink?" wink

Yeah, I don't know why I took that at face value when I first read it...well, I guess I didn't, really. When I read all of the symptoms it was obvious to me that it was his drug use.

But I did sorta believe it. For a little while. Then I started thinking about it...HEY!! What the....? grin

I would like to drag it out as long as possible. His criminal case is still pending, though. I'm guessing that that letter will probably be used verbatim to try and convince a jury of his innocence of the DWI & Possession charges. I really don't see how the letter will be able to refute his blood test, though.

He's still holding out for that jury trial. I think he's going to be very sorry about that.

Oh, and hey! I just thought about this: I bet Slag will end up paying his criminal attorney as well. Surely he's run through that retainer by now. It's been over a year.

C
C
If you are living somewhere with the diversity to take advantage of belly dancing and ballroom dancing lessons, I bet your idgit-headed Gray can take a taxi to get to your house if the alternative is contempt of court. :crosseyedcrazy:

This is a new item on the stupid-scale. rotflmao

Last edited by cinderella; 08/30/08 12:28 AM. Reason: to add funny pictures that move around and delight me
D
D
Excellent point, Cinders!

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
C
C
Threaten him w/ contempt of court if he doesn't honor the agreement. He can make transportation arrangements. Heaven knows I've had doctor's appts for which I had to have a driver....knee and hip and neck stuff. I have no children, siblings, or parent's who can drive me. It's my job to figure out how to get there and back. A taxi would do, in most cases.

Think Slag could drop him off at the end of the driveway?

If it was that or see him go to the pokey?

Page 116 of 152 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation