Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
F
F
Bump for Tarnsy..... How are you and the girls doing???

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
seperated 6/03 (FWH lived with OW)
came home 2/04 many broken NC's, many false recoverys
But!! In full recovery now and for the most part doing great!
Ps 3 grown children and 2 awesome grands!
T
tarnsy Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well, I will have to catch up on everyones threads as soon as I can but I have a lot on my plate at the moment. You will see why.

Firstly I apologise for my absence. I had no internet connection for over 2 mths due to WH not being able to pay the bill because of cash flow problems with his business. That is now beginning to ease.

So I have some good news. WH ended his A about a month ago. He then moved into his brothers home. During the last month we went on a few dates and spent every weekend as a family. As you can imagine there was a lot of talking. OW was still working 1 – 2 days a week for WH so coming home was out of the question. Withdrawal became apparent as WH struggled with whether he had made the right decision or not. It was as this point that I read out the chapter on withdrawal in SAA to WH and he subsequently asked to borrow the book.

Last Thursday was OW’s last day working for WH so we agreed that WH would come home at the weekend, both of us knowing that this was going to be the start of a lot of hard work. In fact, one of the things that WH said that gave me some hope was “I know that relationships are hard work and if I’m going to work at a relationship I would rather it was the one with my wife”.

Since Saturday I have been back in plan A. Trying to fill any EN’s that I can whilst knowing that it’s probably not going to get me anywhere until withdrawal is over. WH has yet to fill in the EN Q though this has been discussed and is on our list of things to do, the NC letter being at the top. I am hoping that this will be done tonight. WH knows this is non negotiable and has readily agreed to do it.

To recap, WH’s EA started June 06, he told me he didn’t love me Oct 06 and left the family home Nov 06. Dec 06 I found out about OW. There was a short false R May 07 and it was after that that I found MB and I started plan A although I had done a lot of what is prescribed anyway. July 07 WH moved in with OW, I continued plan A until Xmas and entered plan B 24/12/07. Was completely dark for 2 mnths and then gave in to DD’s demands that WH and I both attend a school meeting. After this we had sporadic contact during which WH continued to fence sit whilst telling me that he wanted to come home. I took everything he said with a large pinch of salt and told WH that he needed to re-read the plan B letter. Not really sure of what occurred between OW and WH but I do know that OW had a major issue with DD’s not wanting her to be a part of their lives (in fact, they only met her twice in the last 2 years and one of those was by accident!). Jul 08 sees the demise of the A and Aug 08 is the start of R!!

Well, it took a lot longer than I would have liked, (if anyone had told me it would take nearly 2 years for WH to return home at the beginning of all this then I probably would have done something very stupid!) but it seems that the experts are right once again.

I am going to have lots of questions and cries for help over the coming months I’m sure and I would like to say in advance that I look forward to learning from all of you and thank you for all and any support and advice.

And thanks to people like Who, F26, Orchid, WoF5, and many others, I have had the support and help I needed to carry on and fight for my marriage. Thanks to you all!

Tarnsy

BW (me) 40
WH 41
DD's 9&15
D Day 12 Nov 06
Married 16 yrs
PBL 24/12/07
WH lived with OW 07-07 - 07-08
WH returned home 08-08
Found out NC broken 29-10-08
WH leaves again 15-01-09
bruised but not broken
F
F
OMG Tarnsy that is great news! I am very happy for you and your girls.

How are they taken to dad being home?

You are right the hard part is just starting,, but I know you can do it, you have been so strong for sooo long!

I'm glad your back I've wondered how you have been,, please keep us posted..

Best wishes always,, F26

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
F
F
Bump,, Tarnsy you out there????

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
T
tarnsy Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hello F26,

Just a quick hello for the mo as I need to go out shortly - will update more fully later.

Everyone tells you how hard R is but you don't realise until you're in it and thats without any major bumps in the road as yet! A couple of little of niggles that I will go into more of later - mostly to do with lack of time together because of WH's business but at least it's something that WH recognises is a problem.

Verifying that NC is in place is difficult although WH assures me it is but as we all know honesty is not a known trait of the WS! He is ok with me checking his phone and has given me his email passwords so that goes in his favour. I have no way of checking his work email acct unless I physically go to his office and check there.

Personally, I'm not doing too bad. Trying my best to fill his EN's (although we still haven't had a chance to fill in the EN Q)without getting anything back from WH but I knew that would be the case. Apart from SF that is, WH has been initiating this from his 1st day home which I take as a good sign wink.

Well I must dash, have a couple of errands to run before WH gets home and am cooking one of his favourite dishes tonight.

Thx for looking out for me F26, will update again soon

Tarnsy

BW (me) 40
WH 41
DD's 9&15
D Day 12 Nov 06
Married 16 yrs
PBL 24/12/07
WH returned home 08-08
WH leaves again 15-01-09
bruised but not broken
F
F
OK all sounds pretty good,, At least he is being transparent with you, he gave you his pass words that is a good start.

And SF, that good too (LOL)..

Stay strong,,,

Best wishes F26

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
T
tarnsy Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Yeah, the SF is not a problem, I did wonder if it would be difficult in the beginning to reconnect on an intimate level and although it's not what I consider to be "making love" it's not "wham, bam thankyou mam" either! I hope that once withdrawal is over and WH starts to have some of those old feelings for me again then SF will become more sensual. blush

I do have some bad news tho. Whilst checking WH's call log on his phone this morning I saw OW's name. A call had been placed yesterday morning but at this moment I'm not sure if WH called OW or OW called WH. Unfortunately it was just as WH and I both had to leave this morning so we haven't had a chance to discuss it or for me to verify who called who.

As you can imagine I am saddened that WH didn't tell me about the call. All he said this morning was that OW called him concerning some money he owes her (he had to pay her rent!).

Since WH has returned home he has refused to write a NC letter despite saying before he came back that he would. I have just sent WH a text telling him that if he doesn't write it then I will ask him to leave. I'm sure WH will see this as a selfish demand but then WH has been selfish ever since this all started - oh well, the ball is now in his court.

Also had the pleasure this week of finding amongst WH's things the valentine cards that they sent each other puke

WH's to OW's said along the lines of "bet you thought I'd forgot. Can't wait for tonight". Double puke puke

OW's to WH was something like "I know we have had a rough few months but if we work hard together we can have a wonderful future".

OMG!! "they" had a rough few months????? What the h3ll does she think me and my DD's have had?? Well at least it shows that all was not well in A land during plan B!! laugh

According to WH he didn't know he had brought his A garbage into my house and it did strike me as strange that the card WH had given to OW was also there (I'd have thought she would have kept it) so I'm wondering if it was OW who put them in WH's bag to cause trouble, who knows? At least I can take some comfort in the thought that the Valentine card WH sent me was more romantic than the one she got. Perhaps I should send it to OW!! rotflmao

BW (me) 40
WH 41
DD's 9&15
D Day 12 Nov 06
Married 16 yrs
PBL 24/12/07
WH returned home 08-08
WH leaves again 15-01-09
bruised but not broken
F
F
Hey Tarnsy,,

OK in a absolute perfect world I believe there should be absolutely no contact between your hubby and his FOW, but, that being said I think in the situations that your FWH and my FWH put themselves in where they actually lived with these women, intwined monies, intwined lives it isn't always possible. (I can feel the 2x4's already).

Your fWH said she called about rent money, ok that maybe true, but he should have told you right away, even if it was a missed call. And he has to realize that 1) She may use every excuse in the book to keep some sort of contact with him,, money, mail, etc. (in my case it was guilt and a car). He has to stop that all that.

2) That if any contact is made he has to be completely open and honest with you, anytime he lies, or omits things or tells half truths it brings you back down to ground sub-zero.

I allowed contact to continue for way too long, I choose not to confront because I was afraid I would drive him away. I drove myself insane. I realise I should have been firmer and drew that line in the sand, but I was afraid. In my defense I had not found this MB site and I was flying blind.

As far as the V day cards, I wouldn't put it past her to have included them in his stuff. I would have him purge anything from her, gifts, clothes, cards whatever. (Funny thing happen to all my hubbies clothes that he bought while he was living with the FOW, they all got damaged in the laundry,, odd how those things "just" happen. LOL)

Good luck, it's a bumpy ride to say the least. F26

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
T
tarnsy Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi F26,

I can see what you mean about how difficult it is for NC to be absolute when the AP's have lived together but this is a boundary for me and I need WH to understand that. I have told him that if he doesn't agree to this then he will have NC with me!

WH owes money to OW for work she did for his company as well as rent on the house they lived in together. WH has arranged for his sister to deal with the money issue resulting from the work so it won't be too hard for her to take on the responsibilty of seeing that OW receives the money owed by him personally, afterall his pay comes out of the business.

I was sad that WH didn't tell me immediately about the C and I will give him the benefit of the doubt over this as he was probably unsure what my reaction would be. Well now he knows so he has no excuse in the future, I didn't rant and rave at him, I told him I was hurt and disappointed. I reiterated my need for the NC letter to be written and told him today it has to be done tonight.

Anyway on a good note, we had a pretty good weekend. WH had to work most of Saturday but we had a good talk as we took our dogs for a walk. WH said that he wonders if has been deluding himself all is life by thinking that he is a good person as for the last 2 years he has been untrustworthy, selfish and pretty much a b*stard (his words). I told him yes he has been those things but only since he met OW, he wasn't any of those things till he met her and that she wasn't good for him.

I told him I was impressed that he had obviously taken the time to think about this and I hope it was sign that the fog may be lifting. I hope WH will soon come to see that he can be a good person/husband/father again.

Sunday was great. I let WH have a lie in then he got up to make us all breakfast. DD's didn't want to go out with us so WH and I went to a local farm and spent a pleasant hour walking round the gardens. The only thing I'm a little sad about is that WH doesn't initiate any kind of physical affection (which is my top EN) such as holding hands. I put my arm through his a few times and just hope that one day he will reciprocate. I guess it's still early days for WH to be filling my EN's.

Upon our return WH cooked us all a lovely dinner for which he got lots of praise and later we went through the EN Q. I read out the q's for WH to answer and a couple of surprises popped up but nothing too shocking.

Think I will post about those another time as I'd like to get WH to discuss the findings with me in more detail.

Well, this has been a long post, I'll end for now but will update again very soon. This recovery lark has more twists and turns than any movie plot I've ever seen!

Thx again

Tarnsy

BW (me) 40
WH 41
DD's 9&15
D Day 12 Nov 06
Married 16 yrs
PBL 24/12/07
WH returned home 08-08
WH leaves again 15-01-09
bruised but not broken
F
F
WOW I am really impressed with the way you are handling things.

You sound so strong,,

I feel that it is a good thing that your hubby is all ready reflexing on his behavior. It sounds good that you guys are spending time together, I love the fact that you are doing the EN Q's that's awesome. It sounds to me that you both are making huge gains, it just takes a lot of time.

Oh and I do understand your boundry on no contact and you are right about it,, it just took me a lot longer to put my foot down. So many issues,,so little time :crosseyedcrazy:

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
T
tarnsy Offline OP
OP Offline
T
OK, am feeling very disheartened at the mo. Earlier I sent WH an email reminding WH that we have to write the NC letter (have asked several times since WH returned home) and that he has to close all his accounts on social networking sites.

WH sent this back (excuse his spelling!lol):

hidding nothing or not this watching me like you want to is not healthy for me I can tell you. I dont have a problem with not using the sites. this is one of the areas in the book that i do not agree with, that and this letter. I could stamp my feet and say my way or not at all, like your saying to me. I can tell you, like it or not that OW would not come anywhere near me for any reason now that we have split. She made this very very clear. She is only interested in her money, which is fair enough and that is being delt with.

To be honest this whole situation has been turned around in your favour. I was under the elution that I would be dictating the terms as you wanted me back so bad. This tooing and throwing is wearing me down, I feel like [censored] already due to the business. I dont like coming to work for all the reasons I have told you, now I am thinking, oh my god, what is she going to be asking me tonight or demanding I do. How can we have fun together and build this marriage if I feel like that. Beleive me or not, you had me well and truely before, for all the wrong reason and I aint going back to living like that and that I am afraid, and is the way it seems to be going. I am a control freak BS, you know that I need control of this and I dont. and its making feel bad. Me a*se is bleeding agian since I have been back, I am in a constant state of unease both at work and at home. If i am not careful I will end up in a mad house or worse. I need you to back off. I am home, thats what you wanted. I wanted to give it a go too, but not like this.

Post this on your web site and see what all the bloody experts have to say. I am just realy fed up with my whole bloody life. And its not down to OW either. Like I have told u she only loved and supported me. Never had a fight, never asked for nothing. Never demanded a thing. Why cant you just be content with the fact I am home and trying. I cant see love coming back into it while I am under all this preasure from you.
And if love dont come back we might as well admit defeat and I will go back to BIL's.

Sorry to be harsh, but I am telling you how it is, thats what you asked for. It seems that like before we will never agree with one another on anything.

I honestly don't think I am being demanding but the NC letter is a boundary for me, I have asked for it 4 or 5 times in 2 1/2 weeks and I only brought up the sites yesterday and mentioned them again today.

WH is obviously still in the fog and won't hear a bad word said about OW, all I hear is how caring and loving she is puke.

So, do I back off with the NC letter, she has contacted him once since he has been home (that I know of!). The reason I asked him again today to write it was because he "left" his phone at work yesterday and this smacked to me of having something to hide.

Obviously I want WH to feel love for me again but according to him he is not going to him if I am checking up on him altho he knew I would be doing so before he came home.

Experts please help!!

BW (me) 40
WH 41
DD's 9&15
D Day 12 Nov 06
Married 16 yrs
PBL 24/12/07
WH returned home 08-08
WH leaves again 15-01-09
bruised but not broken
M
M
The NC LETTER is a NON-NEGOTIABLE in order to do RECOVERY...

I don't have time to read your entire post..but STICK TO YOUR GUNS about that...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
F
F
Tarnsy you need to do what is best for you,, if the NC letter is a must have for you then explain it to him again, not from a do it or die stand, but maybe more from a I love you, I want this to work, I know this is hard and I want things to be better for us, but I need this stance. KWIM?

My hubby has never been one to handle being micro-managed by anyone, hates to be forced to do anything, it drives him insane, a seriuos LB, so I had to tread very carefully.

And as far as "she always supported me and blah, blah, mine use to say that they never fought, never argued, that it was so comfortable with her puke,

Well every now and then we may be talking about things, as we call it "the dark days" and he would say something like man when ever you called and left a message for "your husband", boy did I pay for it she would go off.. just comments like that and of course I laugh like a school girl to myself, so anywho I wouldn't put much stock in that line.

Me BS 46
FWH 50
married 29 years
M
M
I was under the elution that I would be dictating the terms as you wanted me back so bad.

tarnsy, IMO if you settle for crumbs, you will get crumbs. A nc letter is a good will gesture to you and a demostration of his sincerity. Opening up his life to you is a demonstration of his faithfulness. If he is not willing to do even basic things to protect you from further harm, then he is not safe.

A wayward cannot be allowed to set your boundaries or set the agenda. You have to do that. The very things that he does not want to do are the very things it will take to RECOVER your marriage. He has to change the things that made your marriage vulnerable in the first place, ie: transparency, etc. There will be no recovery if that doesn't happen.

I have a feeling his affair has simply fallen on hard times and he needs you BOTH to prop him up. Could that be the case?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
I was under the elution that I would be dictating the terms as you wanted me back so bad.

He is still totally wayward and probable still in contact with OW. He was no where near rock bottom when he returned. You should not have let him return as he has no desire to meet any reasonable conditions of becoming a FWH. I think I posted to you only once many months ago and mentioned that your WH was a profound cake eater. Guess what? He has not changed at all.

He does not want to do an NC letter because he wants to continue contact.

He does not want to do ANY work for recovery. That would resemble commitment. He does not want to commit.

Has he shown any remorse for his actions?
Has he shown any regret for his actions?
Has he paid any restitution for his actions?
He is clearly resisting doing any rehabilitaion.

Honestly, put his bags on the porch and send him back to BIL. You don't need a false recovery.

hidding nothing or not this watching me like you want to is not healthy for me I can tell you.
Whaaaa!! puke

To be honest this whole situation has been turned around in your favour.
Whaaaa!! puke

Whaaaa!! puke

Like I have told u she only loved and supported me. Never had a fight, never asked for nothing. Never demanded a thing.
Whaaaa!! puke

I cant see love coming back into it while I am under all this preasure from you.
He just wants to sit on the couch and wait for the Love Fairy to sprinkle love dust on him. Whaaaa!! puke

but the NC letter is a boundary for me,

So, do I back off with the NC letter

You answered your own question.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
M
M
Put it to him like this:

"dear, in order for me to feel SAFE, I am asking for the following things from you:

a) nc letter to the OW - I would view this a good will gesture and a demonstration of your sincerity. I have been hurt so badly that this is very important to me

b) complete transparency by trading cell phones, giving me passwords, etc. I desperately need to learn to trust you again and I know that you want this too. opening up your life to me will help that happen

Dr. Harley says that these are the things that are required to effect recovery. i know they are the things I NEED in order to feel SAFE and recover from the trauma of your affair. Are you interested in doing the things necessary to recover our marriage? Because we will need a PLAN in order to do this.

Having a PLAN in place and taking steps to make me feel safe is what I NEED in order to be interested in reconciliation. I am not interested in going back to the way things were and I am sure you are not either."

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
here are the Requirements for Recovery:

The plan I recommend for recovery after an affair is very specific. That's because I've found that even small deviations from that plan are usually disastrous. But when it's followed, it always works. The plan has two parts that must be implemented sequentially. The first part of the plan is for the unfaithful spouse to completely separate from the lover and eliminate the conditions that made the affair possible. The second part is for the couple to create a romantic relationship, using my Basic Concepts as a guide.

I'll describe these two parts to you in a little more detail.

The first step, complete separation from the lover and eliminating the conditions that made the affair possible, requires a complete understanding of the affair. All information regarding the affair must be revealed to the betrayed spouse, including the name of the lover, the conditions that made the affair possible (travel, internet, etc.), the details of what took place during the affair, all correspondence, and anything else that would shed light on the tragedy.

This information is important for two reasons: (1) it creates accountability and transparency, making it essentially impossible for the unfaithful spouse to continue the affair or begin a new one unnoticed, and (2) it creates trust for the betrayed spouse, providing evidence that the affair is over and a new one is unlikely to take its place. The nightmares you experience are likely to continue until you have the facts that
will lead to your assurance that your husband can be trusted.

An analysis of the betrayed spouse's childhood or emotional state of mind in an effort to discover why he or she would have an affair is distracting and unnecessary. It takes precious time away from finding the real solutions. I know why people have affairs: We are all wired for it. Given certain conditions, we would all do it. Given other conditions, however, none of us would do it. So the goal of the first step is to discover the conditions that made the affair possible and eliminate them.

After the first step is completed, the second step is to create a romantic relationship between you and your husband using my 10 Basic Concepts http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=qa080103bc
as your guide. While your relationship may be improving, it won't lead to a romantic relationship because you are not being transparent toward each other. Unspoken issues in a marital relationship lead to a superficiality that ruins romance.

Your nightmares are only the tip of the iceberg. They are but a small reflection of the suffering you experienced when you discovered your husband's affair, and the fear you have that the suffering will be repeated. You have no assurance that the affair is over because you don't even know who the other woman is. You are being asked to trust your husband, who has already proven to be untrustworthy. For all you know, he could be working with her, or you could be going to the same church, or she could be
your neighbor. And since he won't discuss the details of how the affair took place, you have no assurance that another affair will not take its place.

Infidelity is not something that can be swept under the rug. While those who have affairs want to forget about it and move on, those who are betrayed must take very specific steps before they can fully recover. In your case, those steps have not been taken, and as a result, your fear persists. I will send you a complimentary copy of my book, "Surviving an Affair," if you send me your address. It will describe these two steps to you and provide you with a roadmap toward full recovery. But the path will require full disclosure of all details.

Best wishes,

Willard F. Harley, Jr.
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubb...in=147963&Number=2002600#Post2002600

Exposure 101

M
M
CHRISNER IS RIGHT. Your H is not interested in recovery, he just needed a new flop house from the sounds of it. Reconciling under these conditions will be horrendous to your mental health. False recoveries cause much more damage than the initial affair, IMO.

Raise the bar, tarnsey. If you settle for crumbs, you will get....crumbs.

Your H just wants to forgive and forget and move on like nothing happened. That is not in his best interest and most certainly is not in yours.

To make matters worse, whenever a wayward spouse sees me for counseling there is rarely regret and rarely a willingness to compensate the offended spouse. They usually ask to be forgiven, but that doesn't mean he or she is deeply remorseful. It usually means that he or she doesn't want us to bring up the subject anymore, or require a change in behavior. In other words, the wayward spouse wants the pain suffered by the offended spouse to be ignored or forgotten. Like a $10,000 debt, they want it forgiven, and then they want to borrow another $10,000.

I'm in favor of forgiveness in many situations, but this isn't one of them. In the case of infidelity, compensation not only helps the offended spouse overcome the resentment he or she harbors, but the right kind of compensation helps restore the relationship and prevents the painful act from being repeated.

In most cases, an offended spouse would be stupid to forgive the wayward spouse without just compensation. It's like forgiving a friend of the $10,000 he owes you, when it's actually in the friend's best interest to pay you in full because it would teach him how to be more responsible with money.

Can't We Just Forgive and Forget?

Exposure 101

T
tarnsy Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Wow, thx guys, I can't believe I have some of MB's "big guns" offering me advice!

I only have a few minutes as WH will be home soon and he doesn't approve of "self help" philosophies.

Mimi - I will stick to my guns on the NC letter but will take a more gentle approach.

F26 - my WH HATES being told what to do, I will tread more carefully when we next have the conversation and come at it from a different angle.

Mel - you asked if his A has fallen on hard times. I don't think so, they had lived together for a year and WH led me to believe before he came home that things had been going wrong for a while and that the things that were wrong weren't going to go away ie me and the kids! I won't accept crumbs any longer but how can I raise the bar? I'm afraid if I ask anymore than the things I have already asked for then WH will make good his threat to leave. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of being alone, I was for nearly 2 years but I am in this for the long haul and don't want all this to have been for nothing.

Chrisner - I remember you posting to me before. Yes WH was/is? a cake eater. I don't think he is getting any EN's met by OW, the main one that she met that I didn't was FS!
In answer to your questions on if WH has shown any remorse, regret or restitution then I'm afraid the answer is no,no and no. I was under the impression that I wouldn't get an apology or that WH wouldn't express any form of regret for a long time, at least not until W is over, am I wrong in thinking this?

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

BW (me) 40
WH 41
DD's 9&15
D Day 12 Nov 06
Married 16 yrs
PBL 24/12/07
WH returned home 08-08
WH leaves again 15-01-09
bruised but not broken
M
M
Originally Posted by tarnsy
I'm afraid if I ask anymore than the things I have already asked for then WH will make good his threat to leave.

BINGO!! And what does that tell you? If he leaves because you insist on a plan of recovery, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN RECOVERY. He is just looking for a new flop house.

But he told you that here:

....exactly how he feels. He feels his presence is a FAVOR to you and is sufficient just compensation. He is not interested in recovery. You are training him to feed you crumbs and mistreat you, setting yourself up for more heartbreak.

Is the goal to have your husband back at any or all cost or is it to RECOVER YOUR MARRIAGE?

Exposure 101

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 365 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation