Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
_
_
Hi JustPeachy,

Thanks for sharing your update. It's very inspiring for those like my Dh and me on the recovery rollercoaster.

Ace

FWH/BW (me)57+ M:36+ yr.
4 D-Days: Jun-Nov 06 E/PA~OW#2 (OW#1 2000)
L
L
Hola Peahces, it sure has been a minute.... Anywhichwho, I think since we last spoke i went another div. & am now remarried. My oldest left Idiot Girls nest and moved in with us for her senior year. Its been awesome watching her blossom. I got myself a Harley. Oh and I'm going to be a daddy in August... my digits & email are still the same so get ahold of a brother some time.

I can't believe MD is 9, that blows me away. Seems like yesterday I was sneaking him into the fountain to play...

Hugz, Thoughtz, & Prayerz...

Hugz, Thoughtz, & Prayerz

Bill
W
W
Hi Peach,

Funny, I was thinking about some of the folks who were here when I got here and you came to mind.

I wondered how you were doing and am so happy to hear just how good everything has turned out for you.

Best,

Who

I am the BW,
He is the FWH
D-Day: 12/02/03

Recovered
T
T
Hi JustPeachy,

It's so nice to have an update from you. I had been wondering how things were going with you.

trix

Married 1976
Me:BS
Him:FWS
MB Weekend March 2003
2 S's: '77 & '80, 1 D: '82
J
OP Offline
J
Been working a ton. Sorry I am late getting back to everybody.

There are some here who helped me in my darkest hours on a very personal level. I love and am always in deepest gratitude to them too:
Orchid, redhat, Lost Husband, mykidsdadandfriends. All of you were so instrumental in my recovery.

Orchid! My girl! I miss ya so much. Yep. He's a big boy. We're talking (my bf and i) about where to take a vacation. Hawaii might do the job! Aloha! I still have my same email btw.

LostH: So glad everything is working out with your daughter and that you and your lovely wife are doing wonderfully. I considered both you and Orchid and the Wonderings all different types of MB heroes. As I said above, same email. Let's talk!

KaylaA: So glad to hear you two are working things out. And doing great! That is also another MB hall of famer to add! You! Missed ya. And I could after all live without him. There were days back then when I remember I thought I'd never stop crying.

Lady C: Thanks! Miss you too!

Belle: I always loved typing your name btw. So glad to see you also!

MLHB: Hey girl! I will not post TMI about me or my life here that much, but will in private. I have been worried that the xow, my xh's w, had been reading here over the summer when she filed for divorce. They've been in false recovery since. I will talk about me privately via email though. It's like now she's a blameless woman or something?? Who knows.

Who: Thanks sweetie. It is so good to hear from you also. Thank you for the compliment.

God's got a great sense of humor!
XH: WS extroidinaire..remarried ow 1 day after divorce (1/1/04); been cheating on ow/w since day 1 and they are in process of divorcing
Me: thirtysomething, baseball mom of a 10 y.o. DS, happy, moved on. Should be engaged to wonderful guy any day now. Currently reading HNHN together. Building a foundation on truth, love, and family \:\)
_
_
Hi Just Peachy,

Would it be possible to link your successes to the Success Stories thread via the link attached to my sig line.?

So glad you checked in os us. Hope things get even better soon.

Ace

FWH/BW (me)57+ M:36+ yr.
4 D-Days: Jun-Nov 06 E/PA~OW#2 (OW#1 2000)
I
I
Hey Peachy,

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was scanning the boards and saw your post. I am happy to see that things for you and your son have gone so well. I know that you were working very hard towards things going this way the last time I talked to you. Good lord could it have been that long ago because it seems like yesterday sometimes.

Indy

Divorce Final 2 Jun 04
3 Kids (16SD,15S,13D)

Making it one day at a time.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation