Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
M
M
actaully, recording that conversation without your knowledge is a FELONY in Florida.

P
P
There's nothing illegal about posting pictures up on photobucket. wink Anything withing eyeshot of a camera that isn't kiddie pron, is protected in the first ammendment.

Now what someone else does with them is out of your control.

Hint, hint.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
P
P
Who took the pictures? In most cases, that person owns the "copyright" per se and can do whatever they want with the pictures. She KNEW her pictures were being taken. Too bad so sad what becomes of them. Many people have tried unsuccessfully to sue for their photos being made public. Just ask the National Enquirer. grin

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
M
M
IF the pictures show her in a compromising position (naked, having sex) and you release them, you will get sued and you will lose. There are a lot of cases that support this.

The National Inquirer has nothing to do with this as there is a different standard for celebrities.

P
P
IF the pictures show her in a compromising position (naked, having sex) and you release them, you will get sued and you will lose. There are a lot of cases that support this.

The National Inquirer has nothing to do with this as there is a different standard for celebrities.

I don't think Not intends to do any such thing so it's a moot point anyway.

BTW, MEDC I think you're wrong about the lawsuit and about the "different standard for celebrities".

I'd like to read the "lot of cases that support this." Are these court rulings on legal cases? I have a reason for asking. Can you point me to some references for this statement on another thread so we don't TJ Not's thread?

“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
The victim of more than one FALSE RECOVERY, I know that they resulted from the OW coming after him. Steve Harley warned me. I didn't take him seriously enough. SHE WILL USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO COME AFTER HIM WITH THE DRUG...LIKE A DRUG DEALER..SHE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE (she thinks..already lost him) EVERYTHING TO GAIN...

So, I suspect she is UPSET that you blew HER PLAN. That's how come I was wanting you to ACT QUICKLY...

DO NOT RESPOND TO HER...

She wants to KEEP YOU ENGAGED..get HIM to CALL HER..

She is PANICKED..DESPERATE...looking for ANYHOW and ANYWAY..

It's up to you to continue to WAGE WAR AGAINST HER...

This is another BATTLE...that YOU have WON..and your husband is joining your team...

NO CONTACT FOR LIFE..NO CONTACT FOR LIFE..

She should not have access to your email..

CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS..but let ME know what it is first..LOL... wink

Luv ya...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by medc
actaully, recording that conversation without your knowledge is a FELONY in Florida.

That is good to know MEDC...thanks.... naughty naughty

not2fun

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Good afternoon folks....

I will finish the rest of this story. I didn't mention it this morning because I needed to get to work and I didn't have the time.

She sent that email but SHE also broke contact yesterday with WS. She got a hold of him at work. WS told me right away, which was good, but I was upset because he engaged in words with her.....but she was pulling the whole lawsuit thing on him which put him in a panick he said. I told him we needed to change that number, notify all of his clients, order new cards, and that the next time she calls just hang up......I was actually proud that he told me.

Now it just sucks, because WD gets to start ALL OVER AGAIN. Hopefully this will not be as bad, especially since this whole thing is leaving a crappy taste in WS mouth.

He is still at home....the only thing bad about all of this is that he is still in a foggy wayward frame of mind. BUT his actions are showing his sincerety in all of this......like most WS, he just wishes it would all just go away......

Now, about the pictures. No I do not plan on ever using them. Yes, I was VERY stupid in telling the H my revenge idea's, but no, it has NEVER been my plan to use them.

Oh, and the pictures are not what you would see in Playboy, BUT you might in a Victoria Secrets Catalog. And SHE was the one who took them, and sent them to WS. I really don't care a hoot what the laws are, because like I said, not plans to use them, but it does give me pleasure that HER knowing that I HAVE them, scares the creepers outta her.

As for everything else, well, its all become a bunch of baloney and crap.....totally not going with the rebuilding of my marriage plan.....

And Mimi, I agree with you......of course, she does have her H and family to lose....but by the END of the whole mess, SHE was the one trying to keep it going and she LOST....(he did play a recording where she was BEGGING WS not to take me on that cruise ANYBODY BUT ME.... rotflmao).....

and I will change my addy...but the one she has is NOT the one YOU have.....and that one I am not changing.... wink

Anyway,,,,thanks all for the support and helping me keep my head on during this....it did have the means to get ugly....because in all honesty, it would really just come down to tit-for-tat....

not2fun

G
G
I'm not a lawyer but I am pretty sure stars, politicians, ANY public figure is open to MUCH less privacy issues and CANNOT sue for the same things a private citizen can.

M
M
http://www.gazetteonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080229/NEWS/22231156/0/news

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317391,00.html

http://forum.freeadvice.com/other-c...rnet-without-consent-illegal-232946.html

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-6887864.html

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:oVQkbMcDQqQJ:www.mtstandard.com/articles/2008/05/21/state/hjjbjehjhghaih.txt+felony+stalking+nude+photos&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

as per a detective friend here, harassment charges are a given...cyberstalking is most likely.

Then there are the civil issues...which would be big.

I haven't had time to read all through these cases...

D
D
it does give me pleasure that HER knowing that I HAVE them, scares the creepers outta her.

Is it totally wrong of me to adore you for that line?

kiss

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
it does give me pleasure that HER knowing that I HAVE them, scares the creepers outta her.

Is it totally wrong of me to adore you for that line?

kiss

not any more wrong of me for having normal human emotions and anger towards her.....right back atcha babe...... kiss

not2fun

Last edited by not2fun; 08/22/08 01:27 PM.
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Good afternoon folks....

Well here's an update on the latest and LAST developement.....

We are BOTH going to the conference. Actually, WS is there right now. I stood my ground, but he deseprately wanted to go. And said he would find the babysitter for the kids to make it possible for me to go....and he did all the work. I did miss the first day (yesterday) but got out there in time for the start of todays classes. I couldn't join him as I needed to still work today, but am getting ready to leave for the airport now.....

We put some EP'S in place for the time I am not there (his uncle who was super supportive of me during all of this, even helped ID her for me in the end....) and all is good.

So, after a horrible week, we get a nice relaxing (for me anyway.... ;)) get-away weekend, which will help us get back on track. Honestly, I should insisted on going to begin with, and this was a MAJOR lesson on how important it is to not veer from the MB recovery path.....you just can't get around any of it....

So, here is to a HAPPY HAPPY ENDING.....AGAIN..... flirt

not2fun

ps....B, I need to borrow the "shoes" again.....

Last edited by not2fun; 08/22/08 01:28 PM.
D
D
And said he would find the babysitter for the kids to make it possible for me to go....and he did all the work.

faint

Can I get a bottle of whatever you're puttin' in his dinner?

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Good afternoon folks,

Well, I am back.....It was wonderful. WS was great the whole time and we had a lot of fun. Though, I have to say, AZ is HOT.....and I hate hot.

Anyway, there were no cow spottings and my "sources" told me she hadn't been there, so all was on the up and up.....

Sat. was great as WS and a group of agents decided to skip the last day of the seminar and rent Harley's instead. We took a day trip up to see the Grand Canyon, which WS and I had never been to. We rode through Sedona and Prescott as well, and the sights were absolutely breathtaking. It was amazing. I loved every moment of it......and it was a good way for WS and I to get back on track....

Anyway, things are going better between us. We seemed to have survived the drama of last week, which is good. Plus we made it through all that with some POJA action going on, which is real good....

not2fun

P
P
Sat. was great as WS and a group of agents decided to skip the last day of the seminar and rent Harley's instead. We took a day trip up to see the Grand Canyon, which WS and I had never been to. We rode through Sedona and Prescott as well, and the sights were absolutely breathtaking. It was amazing. I loved every moment of it......and it was a good way for WS and I to get back on track....

This is great! You're not only building NEW wonderful memories (Harleys, I'm soooo jealous!) but you're getting a glimpse of that better than ever marriage everyone talks about on MB. hurray

Edited to add: Oh, and BTW... don't cha think it's symbolic that you were riding "Harleys"? smile

Last edited by princessmeggy; 08/25/08 03:15 PM. Reason: nuther thought

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Edited to add: Oh, and BTW... don't cha think it's symbolic that you were riding "Harleys"? smile

Hey Princess,

HMMMmmmmmmmm....symbolic you say???..... think

Maybe....But then again, what does that say for our bike, which is a Big Dog???.....

And yes, this is something we will remember forever.....of course, I did forget to mention about the rain storm we got caught in after leaving the canyon. It to be raining so hard, we pulled over, only to find out it was also HAILING......so we all scrambled under this little Charlie Brown pine tree.....it was rather kind of funny.....but part of the experience.... laugh.
I wouldn't have traded it for the world....even the hail....

not2fun

P
P
Maybe....But then again, what does that say for our bike, which is a Big Dog???.....

Well I say if you stick with the "Big Dog Harley" principles, your marriage has a great chance of recovery! dance2

M
M
AZ is HOT.....and I hate hot.
But it's a DRY hot...

That's what folks tell me anyway. grin

Mark

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation