Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
B
OP Offline
B
Yes, but you were advising me to do it the day I found out, without ever giving plan A any time. The point of Plan A is to get the A to end a "natural death."

I dont think you should be advising people to expose so soon.

I
I
Look BigRed. You have a moral obligation to tell OMW, even if you think that it is "too soon" for you.

Are you really this selfish in everyday life, or just regarding this issue?

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by introvert
Look BigRed. You have a moral obligation to tell OMW, even if you think that it is "too soon" for you.

Are you really this selfish in everyday life, or just regarding this issue?

LOL, every pastor I have talked to says I do not have a moral obligation.

It was an EA that ended quickly. I would be interfering with OM chances to make his actions right.

I no I am not selfish I tried and got voicemail for many days. Thank God because I would have been wrong.

M
M
Originally Posted by Bigfatredhead
Yes, but you were advising me to do it the day I found out, without ever giving plan A any time. The point of Plan A is to get the A to end a "natural death."

You don't the slightest idea what you are talking about, much less what Plan A entails.

But never fear, I won't waste any more time posting to someone who is too thickheaded to listen. You have wasted alot of valuable time on a forum where many really do need help.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
Introvert, you are bitter it is right there in you screen name.

I hope you can find help for this. You have been pushing this exposure thing harder than anyone. I fear your motives are for vengeance and not reconciliation.

B
OP Offline
B
I read all of the Plan A Q and A I know what it is about. Exposure is another thing DR recommends but it should not be used in every situation.

M
M
Read the highlighted paragraph on page 83 of SAA.

Quote: "Most affairs last less than six months after they are exposed to the light of day".

You expose to end an A. You Plan A to attract the WS back into the M and away from the OP.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
B
OP Offline
B
Have you guys read the 5 letters in the Q and A about dealing with WW.

He does not mention exposure once.

If exposure was so important how come he never mentions it??

I
I
So, your WW has miraculously went from contact with OM to no contact? Just like that? Sorry, I missed the part when you mentioned that to us.

BTW, most pastor's don't have a clue when it comes to this stuff. They have alterior(sp) motives..."sweep it under the rug, as long as it doesn't shed negative light on the church."

You are ignoring people who have been through this before and your listening to people who tell you that your WW took naked pictures of herself and sent them to OM, because "the devil made her do it."

I attend service on Sunday too, but I gotta say you are being more naive then any BS I have seen here so far.

Henry David Thoreau
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
Read the highlighted paragraph on page 83 of SAA.

Quote: "Most affairs last less than six months after they are exposed to the light of day".

You expose to end an A. You Plan A to attract the WS back into the M and away from the OP.

You are taking it out of context.

He never says exposure is the first thing to do. But everyone on this forums is on a witch hunt for exposure. It is like they get their jollies off of it.

I
I

I hope you can find help for this. You have been pushing this exposure thing harder than anyone. I fear your motives are for vengeance and not reconciliation.

What does my screen name have to do with being bitter?

Anyway...I have no alterior motive with you BigRed.......YOUR WW DOES !!!!!!!

Henry David Thoreau
S
S

Out of curiousity, so what does "so soon" mean to you then?

"So soon" to me says you don't disagree with exposure but that you have your own idea of when it should be done. Why don't you explain your logic to us...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
B
OP Offline
B
So, your WW has miraculously went from contact with OM to no contact? Just like that? Sorry, I missed the part when you mentioned that to us.

BTW, most pastor's don't have a clue when it comes to this stuff. They have alterior(sp) motives..."sweep it under the rug, as long as it doesn't shed negative light on the church."

You are ignoring people who have been through this before and your listening to people who tell you that your WW took naked pictures of herself and sent them to OM, because "the devil made her do it."

I attend service on Sunday too, but I gotta say you are being more naive then any BS I have seen here so far.

She ended it, there has been no contact. I stated that a few pages back.

I
I
Originally Posted by thisbitterpill1

"So soon" to me says you don't disagree with exposure but that you have your own idea of when it should be done. Why don't you explain your logic to us...

After she is banging OM for 6 months or so, I guess.

Henry David Thoreau
I
I

And you have confirmed this with OM, OMW, friends, family?

Henry David Thoreau
B
OP Offline
B

Everyone on the forum was urging me to do it the day I found out. That is "so soon".

From everything I read on Q and A Plan A has to be given time before exposure. Exposure it forcing the issue but part of Plan A is negotiating NC.

B
OP Offline
B

And you have confirmed this with OM, OMW, friends, family?

Friends and family. I am not exposing to OMW but I guess I could call OM but what would the point be. She has ended it.

B
OP Offline
B

After she is banging OM for 6 months or so, I guess.

Ah there is that bitterness again.

D
D
It was an EA that ended quickly. I would be interfering with OM chances to make his actions right.

You know, I have a ton of homework to do but I HAD to post to you because YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!! rant2

How can you NOT tell that man's wife about his affair? This is not about vengeance!! The woman has a right to know so she can save her marriage, IF THAT IS WHAT SHE CHOOSES TO DO!!! rant2

LOOK-how do you expect her to do that when she doesn't know the truth??!! rant2

I'll tell you what: NOT telling her is the equivalent of seeing someone in danger and NOT SHOUTING A WARNING!! Like, "HEY!! Bridge out!" Or "Watch out! There's a car coming!" when someone is about to step into the street and there's a car coming that they did not see.

Will you PLEASE tell this poor woman the truth already??!! GEEZ!!

rant2

Charlotte

rant2

B
OP Offline
B

What does my screen name have to do with being bitter?

Anyway...I have no alterior motive with you BigRed.......YOUR WW DOES !!!!!!!

LOL every introvert I know is bitter.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 231 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation