Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42
S
OP Offline
S
Hi all, Thanks for your continued support and most of all prayers.

Yes my little sister is in town ;-) Her DH will be starting his new job about an hour away from where I live. They are trying to find a place to live somewhere between there and here... it is so exciting!! I have to remind you all this is a miracle for me. She's ten yrs younger, I left home when she was in fourth grade, so we really are just getting to know each other. Her husband seems to be a great guy and my two little nephews are the cutest!!

They lived in Washington state and his work sent him here of all places to Maine! Totaly a miracle as far as I'm concerned ;-)

Anyway WH popped in to say hello to them, give them some suggestions about which areas to consider living in and which to avoid etc. We still TM almost daily. And I'm continuing to pray for him the prodigal to come home ;-)

SerenitySoon
K
Kag Offline
K
Sorry Serenity... blushbut I have a barge in plan B question for mimi as well...

I have been in plan B for 3 months, not always perfect, but pretty close. My WH thinks I am punishing him with plan B and deliberately hurting him using the kids against him. I gave him the plan B letter and told the kids the truth. Is his fog what makes him think I am doing things TO him?

[list] BS-Me 42
WH 41
D-Day 8/2/07 (right before our anniversary)
Married almost 20 years
Plan A 8/07-9/21
Recovery-false 9/21/07-2/8/08
NC broken 12/07-2/8/07
implemented Plan B 2/8/08
Plan D 5/12/08
DS 11 DS 8 with special needs[list]
A
A
Paging Serinity Soon....

Paging Serinity Soon....

BH, 46
STBXWW, 41, Serial Cheater
D-Day #1 5-26-2006 (Our Wedding Aniversary)
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
STBX filed for divorce March 2009
S
OP Offline
S
Well thank you Amazin... I was just catchin' up and seeing you are now in plan B... best of luck to you...

I was on my way to search for my thread and don't need to ;-)

Thank you to those who have thought about me in my absense... wish I could say I had good news... but I don't... other than my sister is now settled in 8 minutes away from me!!! Still can't believe it! She came all the way from Washington to Maine! I love it!!

Ok... wh is still wayward. Decided he was going to now be in control of his income... giving a certain amount to me each week. It's a bit more than what child support would be (I think), but a huge loss in what we've grown used to. He's had opportunities to spend time with the kids but still chooses not to. I hate that a TON!! My anger is still directed at the OW... I still hold out hope and pray for wh each day... the kids know all of this.

So that's my boring life ;-) I welcome prayers.

SS

SerenitySoon
A
A
wish I could say I had good news... but I don't... other than my sister is now settled in 8 minutes away from me!!! Still can't believe it! She came all the way from Washington to Maine! I love it!!

This may not be the good news that everyone wants to hear... but it's still good news! I hope your sister moving close to you is a blessing for you and your family. Everyone needs a support group and a sister can be a HUGE part of that. I know my siblings are a big blessing for me and they're all far far away. frown

BH, 46
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
A
A
Well thank you Amazin... I was just catchin' up and seeing you are now in plan B... best of luck to you...

You didn't think I was going to leave you on page 400 and .... what ever it was...LOL

Maybe you should join me in Plan B.... We could be Plan B buddies...LOL.... Your sister could be your intermediary...

It's a bit more than what child support would be (I think), but a huge loss in what we've grown used to.

I don't know how many kids you have ... but you should talk to a lawyer and see what can be done to make his support a legal thing. If it's not on paper and being ordered by a judge... it's optional... I'd get it in writing... I'll bet it's alot more than you think.

BH, 46
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
M
M
Hey, Serenity:

It's GREAT to hear from you.

You know I have lots more to say but I'll spare you....

cool

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
SS,

What Mimi said?

Ditto.

Praying for you.

Mark

N
N
(((Serenity))))

I TOLD you everyone was wanting to hear from you..... grin

Glad to see your still alive and well. And I am so happy for you about dear sis. I don't know what I would have done without mine....hopefully she will give you the love and support you TRULY need through all of this.....

not2fun

A
A
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...

Just wondering where you are, if you're all right...and how things are going.

Amazin.

BH, 46
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
N
N
Originally Posted by Amazin
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...
Paging SerinitySoon...

Just wondering where you are, if you're all right...and how things are going.

Amazin.

Hey Amazin,

I'll drop her an email and let her know updates are wanted......I thought of her too....

not2fun

S
OP Offline
S

Wow time flies when you're having fun! Flies when you aren't having fun either.

Thanks for caring ;-)

Quick short update... will add more this weekend.

This is the first summer I've ever worked... thank goodness my new job allowed me to work over the summer. I should say thank GOD. I've been so blessed... I have a wonderful job I still love, HE's blessed me with three terrific teenagers, He sent my sister across the country to live 4 miles away, He sent us a beautiful german shepherd dog... she's the smartest most lovable creature on the planet... and I have faith that I'll be blessed with my husband coming home. When?... that I still don't know. Yes, he's still playing house with the warthog... loosing more and more of the kids respect everyday.

So anyway... I just got back from a conference in New Orleans! Work sent me, I loved it! The city was wonderful. I hope and pray for all down there in the gulf to be safe.

I'm exhausted, but will try to get on this weekend and check up on my buddies, I miss you, and do think about you, we'll get caught up this weekend ;-)

SerenitySoon
A
A
I'm so glad to hear from you!

I've been wondering how things were going for you. I know there are a lot of people here who have been wondering as well.

It's great to hear the update...

I was stationed in New Orleans, I transferred 26 days before Katrina hit. (Someone must have been looking out for me.)

When I would drive by the convention center I would always remark about how that must be the longest building I'd ever seen.

I really enjoyed the culture in New Orleans. If I ever go back I think I'll be dissapointed. I'm sure it's not the same since Katrina. I still know a lot of people who are stationed there and people who are from there. I'm hoping and praying that they're OK and that Gustav is not going to do any damage.

Anyway.... it's good to hear from you... come back and visit again.

BH, 46
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
A
A
Hey Serenity,

How about an update? We haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing?

S
OP Offline
S
I'm baaaack! Lame, I know!

So I was "distracted" for about three months... mistake? probably. But I don't want to get into that now.

I noticed a few of my "old" friends are still on here posting... good. That's what I came back looking for.

WS has now been 'playing house' with warthog for just over a year. Still hasn't mentioned D or even filed any paperwork. VERY little contact with the kids and they say they don't care. I hurt for them though, and for the regret he will have later in life.

I hope to be back on and reading and catching up now that I'm no longer being distracted.

Serenity

SerenitySoon
A
A
I was wondering how you were doing. Haven't seen you around in a while.

Glad to see you back.

smile

M
M
Hey There, Serenity!!

kiss

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
N
N
Dang it....I wanted to be the first to post to her.... rant2

((((((Serenity))))))

How are YOU honey????....gosh I have missed ya......you were one of my greatest cheerleaders on here.....

So warthog is still around???... puke

Where are YOU in all of this???....

What have you been doing for YOU?????

And gosh dang it....shame on WH missing out on his kids and leaving YOU to handle all those teens alone....

anyway, little more detail would be nice, but I am SOOOOOOO happy to hear from ya.....I sure missed YOU....

not2fun

A
A
Originally Posted by not2fun
Dang it....I wanted to be the first to post to her.... rant2

Ha Ha! stickout

I got lucky... I just logged on...

Last edited by Amazin; 01/17/09 04:54 PM. Reason: Because I can
S
OP Offline
S
You are all so wonderful! and I'm glad you're still around to cheer me up and on ;-) Although, I don't know if you all stick around here is a good thing or not, gotta find your posts and read up on all that I've missed... or I have a better/selfish idea, instead of making me search them out- you can all give me updates right here ;-p

I'm still lucky and blessed in regards to the teens. I never in a million years would have guessed mine would be so easy going. Granted they drive me bonkers sometimes, but they are truly good/loving kids. Makes me wonder how much greater they could be with a full time dad in the picture.... oh that's right he's a grouchy short tempered man... maybe not such a good influence after all.

Anyway, I'm back, to hopefully get my head on straight and stop the obsessive thoughts that have plagued me the past month. I couldn't have thought of a better place to turn.

Thank you for being here!! ((NOT)) still too funny!

SerenitySoon
Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,086 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation