Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 117 of 152 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
This is a new item on the stupid-scale. rotflmao

DITTO!! rotflmao

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

New item on the stupid scale!!!

I LOVE it!!

kiss

D
OP Offline
D
Think Slag could drop him off at the end of the driveway?

rotflmao

OWH suggested that Slag could bring him...

rotflmao

...I said, "Yeah, but she AIN'T comin' in MY house!!"

rotflmao

He said, "Awwwwww....why not?"

rotflmao

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

In a pig's eye, says I!!!!!!!!!

rotflmao

C
C
Yeah!!

You got it. rotflmao

If he wanted to comply, he could find a way.

Same way I'm gonna get a ride home from my colonoscopy. ASK SOMEONE!!! crazy

Surely, slag must love him enough puke to drive him over, stop at the end of the driveway, let him out, and drive on. Is he too infirm to walk down the driveway? confused

D
OP Offline
D
Surely, slag must love him enough to drive him over, stop at the end of the driveway, let him out, and drive on. Is he too infirm to walk down the driveway?

I don't know, from the sounds of the letter he might need wheelchair access, which I don't have!

I mean, WOW!!

He is playing the victim to the hilt. And he is going to make himself sicker because now he's in that mindset. He is going to make himself even older.

He is not going to make the best of his situation at all. I know it. He is going to make it worse and worse.

Now I just hope that she doesn't dump him until we get the D over and done. I can't have him coming here for help. Because he knows I'm a sucker for a hard case or a sick case and if I'm needed to take care of someone, I do it.

It would be hard for me not to want to help, even after all the crap he put me through. Especially if our contract is still valid.

I feel bad for him, sure. But I think if he got help for his addiction a lot of those things in the letter would go away. I don't know why he doesn't make the connection. He is not stupid. He is very smart. That is one of the things that attracted me to him in the first place. He was smart and talented.

Now? sigh

Seems to be all gone. Except for creative letter writing. :RollieEyes: (Or for all we know, forging. That's always a possibility. It's been done before.)

Charlotte

C
C
So, he can give it all to you and you can catalog it and sell it. Then, he won't have to worry about helping w/ the inventory....or, you could just give it all to Goodwill and take the tax deduction.

D
OP Offline
D
For sure! Goodness knows I've been cataloging it since January!! Whew!!! :crosseyedcrazy:

Slag sure as heck wouldn't let him have even half of it, I'm sure! She might be putting up with his hobby now, but it's not going to last.

All I know is, I put up with it and supported his hobby all of these years and it's a good thing, too, since it might end up supporting me for a while!!

He doesn't need it anyway, he's already started a pretty hefty collection over there, at least according to his eBay logs! crazy

And there's definitely going to be a trip to Goodwill. Several, in fact! I don't know when I'll ever get this house looking like a home again instead of a warehouse but I'm not going to give up!! Even though I feel like this a lot: :crosseyedcrazy:

rotflmao

C
C
Ok....Shiny can get the judge to tell him he gets it done by 10/16 or it's all yours and you can sell it for some dough rey me.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Ok....Shiny can get the judge to tell him he gets it done by 10/16 or it's all yours and you can sell it for some dough rey me.

Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Works for me!! wink

On that note:

I got out of history class today and saw that... hmmmmmmm... guess who called? Yep, my Doberman's Dinner. LOL!! I still have him in my phone as Shiny's dinner!! rotflmao

He left a really lengthy message asking if I talked to Shiny, the papers, deadline, blah blah blah, I just want it to end, blah blah blah... skeptical

Okay.

So I called him back. He didn't answer.

So he called me back.

Same deal: If the Dark Side doesn't hear anything by the 2-week deadline, his lawyer-Palpitine told him we are going to trial.

Okay, well, I haven't talked to Shiny about this yet, the letter came in when he was on his way out to visit his dad in another state. (His dad turns 90 this month.) And he was flying back in today so that means I won't be talking to him about it until Thursday, probably.

I already mulled it over and mulled it over and mulled it over some more over the weekend, but I'd like to get Shiny's input before I make any decisions.

There are so many things to factor in with the drug use, this "new" health problem, the criminal case still hanging over Gray's head, etc.

Trying to decide if the pros outweigh the cons.

All I know is: Shiny doesn't want to see this going to trial and all of the hootinanny that will cause money to be wasted.

Gray doesn't want to go to trial, either. He doesn't want to see my Mom having to shell out more money. (Smart, isn't he? Well, where else would I get it? LOL!)

Me: Not if we can avoid it.

Palpitine: Of COURSE he would LOVE to go to trial and waste more of Gray's (read-Slag's) money. He doesn't give a f*rt in a windstorm!! rant2

But anyway, that's where we are now. Gray tells me to do my best. He thinks that this is a really good deal (of course!) But again, that could go both ways, depending on the market when I have to sell stuff.

Oh and Shiny's PL-L told me that Gray called over there the other day. Did I mention this already? Oh well, if I did, I did and here it is again if I did:

She said he called and said he was returning a call. I'm like.....

Hruh?

Why? What? Who? How?

Who knows?

She said he was REALLY stoned and was having trouble talking, even.

So maybe he just made an error. I can't imagine anyone calling him, (I mean, what for? And it isn't allowed.) and I haven't had a chance to ask Shiny yet.

Yeah, so it's kinda funny that he called. I noted the time of the call...it wasn't long before he made that call that I was talking with my teacher during a lull in class and I told her what happened with the A and stuff. She has a friend that had to deal with that, her friend's husband had an A when her friend got pregnant. I told her I wasn't surprised! Seems to happen a lot. puke

OH! And this is cool!! I got a message from the Dobie people in my email when I got home! They are asking me if I'm willing to adopt TWO Dobies that can't be separated!!!

Well...hmmmm....gee.....hmmmmmmmm......that's a hard one!!

Of COURSE I can!!!

WOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! dance2

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. Dang! I didn't get to use "skeptical" dude...I'm going to look back and see if I can add him somewhere. LOL!

Charlotte

(heh heh heh!!! Found a spot!!)

D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah, forgot to add:

He said blah blah blah...trial...then we go halvsies and he didn't want to do that. Go halvsies (halfsies?) Whatever the correct dang spelling for that non-word is!

So I dunno...I got the impression he wanted me to be taken care of, but it could have just been my imagination.

Charlotte

C
C
He's nutters.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
He's nutters.

rotflmao

Yeah, he sent me an email today. Well, he answered one I sent him. But he took the opportunity to ask about the paperwork again.

So I emailed him back and mentioned that I was sad to hear about his health because I forgot to mention it in the one I sent him last night.

And mentioned that DD is going to be starting vet tech school in October.

Then later I sent him another email because I found a camera bag with 3 cameras in it. He has his good camera already, though. These are a couple of older ones that aren't going to be used and one Nikon that *might* be okay.

Oh I do ramble on, don't I? Color me Robert Plant!! Or the Allman Brothers!!

rotflmao

Oh, because I asked him last night why he called Shiny's office. He claimed no knowledge but he identified himself when he called. He probably just doesn't remember. sigh Dang drugs.

C
C
OOOOH....cameras....cameras are good!....cameras are addictive.

D
OP Offline
D
...or SOMETHING!!

Had to meet late with Shiny the other day because he had a mediation downtown.

So we went over the latest missive and compiled an answer. Which asked for more alimony and split the debts a little differently but essentially agreed to the other terms.

Faxed it to the Dark Side shortly after 7.

I sent Gray and email telling him the response was at Palpitine's and he could call there in the a.m., Shiny wanted him to know. Not long after I sent the email, the phone rings. It was Gray, asking me if I met with Shiny or not.

Yes.

He wanted to know what was in the response. So I told him.

He called Palpitine in the a.m. and sent me an email: Talked to Palpitine. Response is lacking. He is going to send another and if y'all don't like it, I guess we are going to trial.

Do I look scared? :RollieEyes:

I mean, he wasn't rude about it or anything, sounded more "matter-of-fact," really. And lately, he's been signing his name to his emails, which he hasn't done in a while. Yeah, I noticed.

So I wrote back that I wasn't surprised and thanked him for letting me know.

Gee, someone is in a tearing hurry or Palpitine is spoiling for a fight. And he doesn't EVEN wanna get in the ring with Shiny...he'd be TOAST, Baby!!

Not to mention those Mob ties....(huh? what? Mob ties? What? Huh? rotflmao ) wink

Anyway, I've been being kinda a pest in general because I keep finding interesting things and asking him if he wants them, etc. I sent him several emails Friday. I haven't sent any today. He answered pretty much all of them save for one.

The last one I sent was one I asked him about a movie, if he'd heard of it or seen it. He answered. No, but I was really curious about it because he liked the first movie and this was a third in the series that I hadn't even heard of. So it wasn't really a nonsense email.

But I was a bit curious to see if he'd answer it anyway. LOL!! (Yeah, we need that little devil smiley like Yahoo has!! Insert here!!! LMAO!!)

Oh yeah, and in the phone call on Thursday, he asked me about those dang catalogs again. I've gotten SO many emails from him about those! He wants to buy this batch that I have here. He said he talked to this dude in OK, (and I remember this dude a bit, they are radio buddies,) and dude has the same batch or close to it. So he offered him some money but he told me if I wanted to sell "my" batch it would be a quick $200.

Ooooooooooooooookay...well, I thought those were on his list that we just agreed to but whatever!!

So he said he'll get BIL to drive him out next weekend on Saturday to get them.

So I added that he could grab a load while he's here, too. Of his things.

Oh, and I told him that it's open for now but we might be doing that photo shoot that weekend for Shiny's website so I'd have to let him know. It depends on how caught up they get over there. If there are clients coming in that day we may not do it.

And I did let him know about the adoption, which right now, looks like it will go through. I sure hope so!!! I sent pictures of the fenced back yard and I'm not sure what the next step is after that. She's going to let me know.

So I guess Gray will be "comin' 'round the mountain" next weekend. I'm surprised he isn't asking Slag to drive him out.

I guess I'd better pick up the house a little bit. LOL!! Been too busy with school to mess with housekeeping duties much.

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. WHEW!! Sighs of relief all around!! wink

And darn!! I didn't get to use: skeptical anywhere! Oh well, just did!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Okay, maybe I am just being naive here...

But I feel it IS within the realm of possibility that Gray feels guilty about everything and genuinely wants to make sure I can take care of things until I'm a full-blown, certified pastry chef.

I think, yeah, that could be. Or: Slag wants to be rid of me asap, Or: He won a big prize in one of the lottery games and wants to be rid of me before I find out. (Yeah, but I could still sue him if that was the case, ain't it?)

I'm really not all that: skeptical

Should I be?

I have NO idea what to do because I feel that I should go back into B when things settle down...but I guess I'll need to draft a new PBL, huh?

A friend asked me the other day if it bothered me when I talk to Gray. No. Why? Should it? I am not uncomfortable talking with him. Probably because of the way we communicated before all of this crap.

The only difference now is that he doesn't live here. But there's no way we can continue on as friends. I'm sure he would like that but I don't think it's a good idea. Okay, yeah, I guess I would, too.

I think that this latest thing from the doctor will just allow him to not be responsible for his actions. Now he can say: "Well, this B-12 deficiency caused neurological damage so I am not responsible for anything that I said or did since (*insert any date here*)." And that he will use that as an excuse to continue abusing pills, too. "Well, I already have brain damage so what does it matter, really?"

So I don't know. I guess we'll see.

In other news: I told Shiny that OWH was upset about his bill. I am still perplexed about it but OWH doesn't have any basis for comparison so he really doesn't know. After all, he didn't go through what I did with that "so-called attorney" with my brother. It was: rant2 And I swear!! One of these days...I am going to call that punk and give him what for. Or at least write him a letter. Hey, I'll be cool. I won't do this: rant2 I'll hold back. But I'm going to have to tell him something. He endangered the lives of two innocent children and they are STILL in danger because of his incompetence. For something so SIMPLE I could SCREAM!!! rant2 Never in a million years would that have happened on Shiny's watch.

Anyway, Shiny pulled OWH's file and looked at it and he is confused as well. There's time that he spent that he didn't even charge for and of course filing fees, etc. aren't controlled by Shiny.

So Shiny's going to give him a call and talk to him. I told OWH he should call Shiny about it but I'm guessing he won't.

I'm just floored because OWH has NO idea how good he has it! I tried to tell him! He would be paying 2-3 times more with someone else, easy. And not EVEN have the same level of care.

I hope they get things straightened out. I'm sure they will.

Yeah, this was going to be a short post but when I think about that stupid guy, my bro's ex-"attorney"...aw, MAN!! rant2 Maybe I'll write him a letter right now!! rant2

Nah, I'm supposed to be cleaning house so I can photograph it for the adoption. They have the outside pics already. They want the kitchen and living room areas. Oops! I been bad! Too busy with school and I let things slide!

So I'm outta here to go TCB!!

Toodles!

Charlotte

C
C
TTFN!

Go do what you are supposed to do!!

And, I should listen to myself.

D
OP Offline
D
skeptical

D
OP Offline
D
rotflmao

AHA!!! GOTCHA!!!!!!!

dance2

grin

D
OP Offline
D

Just mindin' my own little bidness...dropped in to check email real quick like...someone won an auction that ended a bit ago...

So I clicked on it, not expecting it to be much higher than I had set the bidding at...

Well...Gray was the winner. At about twice of what I had expected to get.

So I sent him an email: "Busy tonight, are we?"

I had to do it!! I couldn't stop myself!!! I am so BAD!!!!!

Awwww....should I have sent him a thank you card and one of these? kiss

Or one of these? skeptical

Yeah, you know I HAD to get HIM in there!!!

hug skeptical hug

I WUV wittle skeptical dude!!!

skeptical skeptical skeptical

D
OP Offline
D
Well, he did it again. skeptical

Think I'll get paid? skeptical

I haven't sent him an invoice yet. I guess I'll ask him how he wants to handle this since he's planning on coming out here next weekend. "Shall I mail it, Dear, or would you prefer to pick it up?" rotflmao

See, this is going to cause trouble when I go back into B, I just know it. grumble

Every time he needs a fix he'll just bid on one of my auctions. grumble

Not much I can do about it. I HAVE to sell the stuff. I CAN'T keep it, nor do I want to. rant2 Dang it!

When I left for a bit earlier to take some papers to the recycling center, I remembered a dream I had last night. Well, not all of it, but some.

I had a dream I was dating Vin Diesel. rotflmao I have NO idea!! I haven't thought about ol' Vin in quite some time!!! And apparently, this was pretty serious. Like an engagement! rotflmao

Well, that's okay. We are less than a year apart age-wise.

I'm still trying to remember what I must have seen the day before...surely that's what triggered it. rotflmao

And another dream, I don't think this was tied into the Vin dream but it could have been, I guess...

I was at the Renaissance Festival, trying to get to a certain little shop that sold talismans before they shut down for the year. I was trying to get a certain talisman for Shiny. I don't know what it was, only that he HAD to have it, it was VERY important.

And it had to fit my budget, I had nothing on me except a bit of cash, no credit cards or checks or anything else.

I do remember that there were a lot of pretty cool things in the shop. I don't recall if I found the talisman before I woke up or not, though.

I don't know what the heck that one is supposed to mean, either. Maybe nothing. Could have been just a dream, they don't always mean something. I know there are people who don't believe they EVER mean anything, but I am not one of those.

Well, I guess we'll see if I have some Vin dreams tonight. WOOO!! Maybe it will be a continuation and we'll get to the wedding ceremony, eh? That means I'd better have a Shiny dream first with him drawing up a pre-nup for me then!!! rotflmao

Have a great night, Everyone!

Charlotte

C
C
Oh, I think you need to set it up so he has to pay before shipping...pack it up and ship it to him. Letting him pay for the shipping.

That works better with your schedule, KWIM?

Page 117 of 152 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation