Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Vows4Good
Originally Posted by believer
You say you live in an Arab country - if you expose her, will she get stoned to death?

Believer, That's too cute! hurray

It is unfortunate, but sometimes it does happen in this part of the world. Not so much in this country, but it can happen.

ME: BW 34
WH: 35
Married: 01/97
Together since: 9/94
Started spying 7/08
D-day: 8/25/08
Found out N/C broken: 9/12/08
NC (alleged): 9/15/08

DS: 10,2
DD: 7,5

Please give me strength!!!
N
N
psssd...I was pretty lucky in that mine started disclosing immediately and it became an immediate crisis that we began dealing with. I think many on here have been through what you have been through with regard to feeling as if they were not getting the truth.

If mine had happened differently I would have done as suggested and witheld until I had something that could not have been disputed. At that point I would hope that my H would have been ready to do what he did to start with.

As someone said earlier....best case scenario is that maybe he crossed a boundary but not to the worst case scenario and that she has taken it to another level. You will never know unless you have some hard evidence.

I am not one to believe in policing other adults and have been criticized for it on here, but like I said, I knew what I was dealing with from the moment I became aware of the A. I never had to do any research or spying, but there are lots of others on here that have had to resort to it for their own peace of mind.

Good luck to you!

P
OP Offline
P
I just don't know what to do. We are living like nothing happened, he is always kissing me, wants sex, nothing in that dept. changed, but I feel like there is a huge elephant in the room with us. He is home right after work and stays, but we only sit and watch tv or if we do talk, it's about trivial things. About 3 days ago, I told him that I know he doesn't want to talk about it now, but that there will come a time when he has too, for me. He said he knows. I know he's hoping that time will never come. I sent him a "Joseph's Letter", and I know he read it because I saw it open in on the laptop screen. He has made no mention of getting it at all. I have been open to the affection, and have not said anything, but the day before yesterday, afterwards, I just looked at him and cried. He asked me why I was crying, and I didn't answer. He gave me a knowing look and just told me he loves me. How long am I supposed to continue like this?

ME: BW 34
WH: 35
Married: 01/97
Together since: 9/94
Started spying 7/08
D-day: 8/25/08
Found out N/C broken: 9/12/08
NC (alleged): 9/15/08

DS: 10,2
DD: 7,5

Please give me strength!!!
K
K
There IS an elephant in the room with you.
At least he acknowledges it with love, I get huge sighs.

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation