Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
rwinger Offline OP
OP Offline
R
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432142,00.html

Never underestimate the anger of a BS during an ongoing affair. BH went over the top - no doubt temp insanity.

Last edited by rwinger; 10/03/08 02:17 PM.

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
D
D
Wow, that is awful!

I'm glad the boyfriend isn't going to die.

Wow, good thing that guy resigned. I'd hate to think about what he might do to someone he gets angry at if he's in a position of power.

Charlotte

D
D
Originally Posted by rwinger
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432142,00.html

Never underestimate the anger of a BS during an ongoing affair. BH went over the top - no doubt temp insanity.

Yeah, that's how my uncle ended up being murdered. Woman flip-flopping back and forth between him and her other boyfriend.

Stabbed, lived about 3 weeks after. Doctors couldn't do anything for him, too much internal damage.

My other uncle was beaten nearly to death by a Texas Ranger in civilian clothing. He and his "buds" handcuffed my uncle and took him to the river. I have an idea that they were contemplating throwing him in after they were done but they didn't.

My uncle's crime? Dancing with a girl the cop liked. Well, he's no longer in law enforcement, thank God!

Charlotte

G
G
RW,

Thanks for the post.

From the web.

" The young man's father said earlier this week that he had warned his son about getting involved with a married woman, but that he didn't listen. The father, who visited his son in the hospital, said his son would require surgery for a "complete facial reconstruction." "

As I told my wife about someone giving her gifts, dog enters another dogs territory and he bites him, the reptilian brain stem at work. Make sure they know you are a cross eyed inbred pit bull, pre-need. In some parts of the world this would not even be a crime. I feel much better about this than some arbitrary killing of a 7-11 employee.

Adultery should be back on the books, 5-10 years/25K as decided by the wronged spouse.

Does his plumbing still work.

NJ

M
M
booh frickin hoo.....they both had it coming to them.

I wish more stories like this would come out...it might put some fear into the scum bag waywards out there.

D
D
I feel much better about this than some arbitrary killing of a 7-11 employee.

What does this mean exactly? Because they were tortured?

Adultery should be back on the books, 5-10 years

Maybe it will and maybe it won't. I don't think it will simply because of the way society as a whole views adultery.

We will not be reverting back to the Puritan ways, that's for sure. Considering the punishment by death back then, it's a good thing we aren't. There are some here who do feel that way, though, and that is a very scary thing.

Charlotte

B
B
Unless there is more to the story, can't say I feel too bad about WW and her OM. You screw with people's lives and minds...watch out.

Unfortunately those poor kids now have a father facing jail time and a piece of trash for a mother.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
N
N
Nope not a line I would cross...sorry but neither WS nor COW are worth that. BUT.....

I was listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about how a Waste Plant was actioning off the naming rights on Ebay. They were cracking jokes on why someone would want a waste facility named after themselves. Well, I was laughing along when I suddenly got the idea that I myself would not want the waste plant named after me BUT.....wouldn't it be funny to name one after HER????...especially since this plant is being built in her state and the next county over...... rotflmao rotflmao

Of course, I wouldn't waste the money to do that....

not2fun

B
B
HA! Maybe I should forward that story to my FWH, so he can see how lucky he and the skank are that he's married to ME, rather than somebody like that.

Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10

G
G
DancingMachine,

I meant that the OM in this case had wronged the H, in the case of robbing a 7-11 the sales clerk has rarely done anything to the crook, not sure what I would do if I were on that jury.

Even more than that the OM wronged this H's children, see what happens when you touch a Momma bears cubs.

And for Puritanism not coming back, don't bet on it, history shows us that liberalism and conservatism oscillate back and forth, progress is an illusion. The Taliban show us that, and if Christians remain limp in their beliefs Islam will take over. They are already feeling the heat in Europe where I suspect their great secular states will fall to the sword of the prophet.

NJ

Can't say I entirely disagreed with the Taliban btw

R
rwinger Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Sharia Law may be closer than you think. I heard that Sharia Law now has equal standing in Britain for domestic (not criminal). Not a lawyer so not sure how that works and what it entails.

Here is from the UN

Religious groups and free-speech advocates are banding together to fight a United Nations resolution they say is being used to spread Sharia law to the Western world and to intimidate anyone who criticizes Islam.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432502,00.html

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
P
P
Some good news for a change.

I wish all of us BH could be on the jury to acquit him and award him damages from OM.

I hope OM is ruined for life.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
K
K
I personally think the story is horrible! Two wrongs never make a right. People have the option of leaving, they do not have the option of torturing and maiming or terrorizing. No one ever won anyone's heart through fear, but through love, and unfortunately, not always then. To want to kill or permanently maim someone is barbaric. If any of us have reached the point where we're feeling this way, maybe we need help.

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
G
G
V4G,

Pehaps not, but what about those innocents, the children wronged in these entanglements? We have a larger duty to society and serial cheaters who leave a wake of broken families deserve punishment.

Sorry but if we keep allowing the lesser elements to live we degrade the quality of existence for everyone. Three strikes and you're dead.

I think we have gone too far in the direction of personal freedom and have lost our sense of societal good.

NJ

D
D
Originally Posted by Vows4Good
I personally think the story is horrible! Two wrongs never make a right. People have the option of leaving, they do not have the option of torturing and maiming or terrorizing. No one ever won anyone's heart through fear, but through love, and unfortunately, not always then. To want to kill or permanently maim someone is barbaric. If any of us have reached the point where we're feeling this way, maybe we need help.

ITA!!

I'm starting to feel like I'm sitting in a coliseum wearing a toga and sandals around here...GEEZ!!

Charlotte

P
P
Your spouse didn't try to have you killed to cover up their affair did they?

****edit****

Last edited by Dufresne; 10/03/08 08:35 PM. Reason: personal attack

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
D
D
Originally Posted by Pariah
Your spouse didn't try to have you killed to cover up their affair did they?

****edit****

Well that's something I am not sure about. When we were in Dallas there was a p*ss poor excuse as to why HER gun was in OUR hotel room. I never received a satisfactory answer for that.

I think it was HER idea, to make it look like a suicide.

And let's see...........my uncle's girlfriend's other boyfriend killed him. I don't want to kill him for killing my uncle but he certainly should have gotten a stiffer sentence than the one he got.

Charlotte

B
B
Quite gruesome but I find it hard to feel pity for any of the three of them.

There would certainly be less shock and awe over this sitch if the affairees had been shot dead rather than beaten, sodomized and tortured. Murder in this country has almost become ho hum.

Sucks to be them.

ba109
I
iam Offline
I
When you choose to walk onto a battlefield don't whine and pooh-pooh if you get shot.

T
T
To destroy someone's face and have his WW attempt to castrate the OM is going overboard.

"When you choose to walk onto a battlefield don't whine and pooh-pooh if you get shot."

Walking into a motel room is not the same as a battlefield.

The OM will never look the same.

The WW and BH marriage will never be the same.

The BH lost a great career.

Was what the BH did to the WW and OM worth it?

It can be argued that the BH caught them and in a moment of anger and pulled his trigger.
What went on here was more than a few seconds where rage took over for more than a brief moment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation