Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 242 of 339 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 338 339
Q
OP Offline
Q
Now the real work begins......

I could use your prayers....

G-d could use your prayers.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Now the real work begins......

Yep..it's important to work on this DAILY, HOURLY even...

SELF-TALK..anytime a NEGATIVE thought comes to mind..shake your head and change it into a POSITIVE...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
Q
OP Offline
Q
SELF-TALK..anytime a NEGATIVE thought comes to mind..shake your head and change it into a POSITIVE...
OK

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
HEAD UP..CHEST OUT..ACT AS IF....BE A GODDESS..FLICK THOSE EYELASHES!! flirt

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
Q
OP Offline
Q
lashes

Yes Miss Mimi

Smartie - Redskins just beat Eagles after being down 14 - 0 on the road with 7:15 in the first quarter.

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance2

Last edited by QueeniesNewLife; 10/05/08 03:09 PM.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
Your Royal Q

WOOOHOOO--GO SKINS!!

Today was a good day--wins for the Skins, Panthers and Colts (hey James!!). I am not sure how much a girl can handle flirt

Call me when you can -- I have soome news that is just MIND-BLOWING!

hug hug hug

I love you.

Smartie

C
C
Queenie,

How did you change the title to your thread?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
A
A
Hi Queenie!!

I understand what u are going through, I have been there too. I have gained about 30 lbs in the last 8 months. But there was a book that I read and it changed my life, I am now writing a little bit of it I hope it helps you too. The title of the book is "His Princess". These are letters from God to his princess. (YOU)

My princess,

Your body is so special to Me. I carefully created every part of you. You truly are fearfully and wonderfully made. I made you in My image, and I love you. I don’t want you to waste another day worrying about what you don’t look like or how much you weigh. Come to Me in the morning and let Me be your mirror. Let Me design your diet; let Me be the strength you need to become your healthiest. You don’t have to do this alone; I am here to give you all you need to be free and at peace with yourself.

Love, your King, your Identity

I really hope this helps a little!!!

Angie.

E
E
Queenie, I wish you would try something. Get yourself a notebook or journal, and every day write down at least three things that are good in your life. It could be that you reached a goal, or something you like about yourself, or a way God has blessed you, or the positive way you handled a certain situation, or even a particularly beautiful sunset you were able to witness. Makes no difference how great or small, they just have to be positive things that make you feel good about your life and yourself.

I firmly believe that the more attention we give the positive or the negative, the bigger it becomes in our lives. If our focus is on what is wrong or missing, it is only natural that we become overwhelmed. When we focus on what is right and how we have been blessed, then we can live gratefully.

Like the old adage says: If we fill our hours with regrets over the failures of yesterday, and with worries over the problems of tomorrow, we have no today in which to be thankful.

Q
OP Offline
Q
Chai,

I emailed a moderator and asked them to change it for me.

Hi Angie, how are you? I think what you wrote is awesome, if I can afford it this month I might just get that book. I could really use it.

Hey Exodus, how are you girl. I think you have a wonderful suggestion. It's an excuse, but I'm tired tonight, I think that will be one thing I start tomorrow.

How are you? How is your life.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
hi Queenie,
just dropping in to say

I love you

hug kiss pray

You is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
H
H
Queenie,I love your new title.......

Thinking of you,you're always in my prayers..... pray

H
H
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
Redskins just beat Eagles after being down 14 - 0 on the road with 7:15 in the first quarter.

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance2

Still a Skinsgal! :MrEEk:

Keep smilin' grin

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
Q
OP Offline
Q
I love you too LIL, I'm happy that you are moving threads, but sad I won't see you on here. Keep us informed every so often ok. Know our prayers and love for you will always be there.

Thanks Hope, I like it too. And it was time.

Ah TST,

Still a Skinsgal!

Keep smilin'

Always a Skinsgal, always!!!!!!!!!! cool

Say hi to that beautiful wife and tell her I sent her mail last week which she can respond to anytime. wink

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
T
T
For someone who hates herself you sure do have allot of fight in you.

I remember you mentioning something about dry drunk woman who felt like she messed things up, I think you were describing yourself... I don't know this woman... I know the skinsgal that blossomed into a queen that everybody that comes acrross her can't help but to be drawn to her... This is the woman I come to know and love.

No more hate talk OK... Don't think for a minute that Mimi can't find you...I think she has special powers...so watch before she comes and give you a real 2x4...LOL

Love ya gal!!!

FBH 44
FWW 41
DD 16
DD 11
L
L
Hi Queenie,

Here to cheer you on....on your journey to LEARNING HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF!

hug hugQUEENIE hug hug

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
C
C
Just calling everyone out here tonight Q. Let us hear from you.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
Queenie, do you remember what I told you to print out and put in your car and on your mirrors? hug

M
M
Yesterday and today are part of a very important Jewish Holiday I've come to understand from another one of my IRL friends.

Q
OP Offline
Q
Yesterday and today are part of a very important Jewish Holiday I've come to understand from another one of my IRL friends.
As a matter of fact, last night and through tonight were the holiest days of the year for a Jew.

Yom Kippur - Yom Kippur (Hebrew: יוֹם כִּפּוּר‎, IPA: [ˈjɔm kiˈpur]), also known in English as the Day of Atonement, is the most solemn and important of the Jewish holidays. Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jews traditionally observe this holy day with a 25-hour period of fasting and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services.

Yom Kippur is the tenth and final day of the Ten Days of Repentance which begin with Rosh Hashanah. According to Jewish tradition, God inscribes each person's fate for the coming year into a "book" on Rosh Hashanah and waits until Yom Kippur to "seal" the verdict. During the Ten Days of Repentance, a Jew tries to amend his behavior and seek forgiveness for wrongs done against God (bein adam leMakom) and against his fellow man (bein adam lechavero). The evening and day of Yom Kippur are set aside for public and private petitions and confessions of guilt (Vidui). At the end of Yom Kippur, one considers himself absolved by God.

The Yom Kippur prayer service includes several unique aspects. One is the actual number of prayer services. Unlike a regular day, which has three prayer services (Ma'ariv, the evening prayer; Shacharit, the morning prayer; and Mincha, the afternoon prayer), or a Shabbat or Yom Tov, which have four prayer services (Ma'ariv; Shacharit; Musaf, the additional prayer; and Mincha), Yom Kippur has five prayer services (Ma'ariv; Shacharit; Musaf; Mincha; and Ne'ilah, the closing prayer). The prayer services also include a public confession of sins (Vidui) and a reenactment of the special Yom Kippur avodah (service) of the Kohen Gadol in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.

I made it through the fast. Actually I started fasting at 3:00pm yesterday and didn't eat until 6:15 tonight with NO water or food.

Yes, Cinderella, I printed it out for work not home and my boss made me throw it out. I'll have to see if I have it somewhere else.

I got fired as someone's sponsor yesterday. I honestly wasn't doing a good job and need to make amends to her. I don't have it today, but I have to dig deeper and be a better person of service to G-d so it helped to be in services today to ask for forgiveness for my sins.

I missed you guys.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Page 242 of 339 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation