Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 244 of 339 1 2 242 243 244 245 246 338 339
Q
OP Offline
Q
Two minute warning, the Rams have a great kicker and the Redskins aren't holding them.

UGH.

they have played sloppy, been losing most of the game, and I am so nervous, but I believe.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
OH NO,

43 yard pass.... inside the 20.. Oh bummer.....

they are reviewing it.

I can't take this.....

Last edited by QueeniesNewLife; 10/12/08 03:01 PM.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
play upheld....

only hope is for a bobbled field goal....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
they LOST....

:RollieEyes: think puke grumble

dontknow :MrEEk: cry cry

uhuh :twobyfour: cry cry

Last edited by QueeniesNewLife; 10/12/08 03:13 PM.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
You think the Skins lost a heart breaker...

Da Bears went ahead on a TD and PAT with 11 seconds to play. The kickoff resulted in the Falcons with the ball on their own side of midfield. Then after having missed a field goal on the previous possession which allowed the Bears to get the go ahead TD and PAT, the Falcons completed a pass to inside the Bears 30 and the receiver got out of bounds with 1 second on the clock. The kick was good and the Bears went from heroes to zeros in one second flat... faint

rant2 grumble

Last edited by Mark1952; 10/12/08 03:40 PM.
Q
OP Offline
Q
Oh my goodness,

I was watching that as it unfolded. It was unbelievable.

I send you my hugs for the loss.

hug

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
N
N
Queens,

I feel for ya girl. Heck, and the Rams are my team........ughhhh...

Oh, and recovery is going okay. Its still hard. But we are working through it just the same. We both want this to work, we just have SOOOOOO much to work on. But WS is the love of my life. Even on the days I think I don't want this any more, I really just can't picture my life without him. I know I could do and that I would survive, BUT I would much rather have him.....

Still thinking of you always honey....keep you chin up deary....and about that loving yourself stuff, well, its still hard for me too..... sigh

not2fun

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hey Not,

I didn't want to think of my life without my H either. I fought it for so long. But he doesn't want me. He threw me away and has NOTHING to do with me.

I am alive, I need to live and I don't want to live alone. I am losing hope he will come home and I am getting closer to moving on and just not caring anymore.

Hopefully I don't give up too soon, but it's happening. It really is.

I'm happy for you. Maybe it's just not G-d's will for me and my M. Maybe I made too many mistakes and WH has found the love of his life.

Maybe loving myself means letting go, getting divorced and finding someone else who doesn't have the baggage my M has.

I'm so confused. Oh well....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
N
N
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
Hopefully I don't give up too soon, but it's happening. It really is.

(((((Queenie)))),

Honey, its been 2 1/2 yrs......that is not too soon. Yes, you may have only been on here for a shorter time, but you have been doing this for a long time.

and as far as too many mistakes, well, we all did, but that doesn't give the WS the right to do what they have done.

And as far as loving yourself, you are doing that. You are taking such good care of yourself and your kiddies, your friends and your job. Don't sell yourself short.

And as far as your H finding the love of his life...( puke)...nope, you know that ain't true. I ain't buying that lie today and neither are you. You know the work that goes into a marriage and love, and your H doesn't have what it takes to do that......he is blinded by his own selfishness and addiction.

As far as what it takes to love yourself, that is a hard pill to swallow. But you are learning....one day at a time.....

not2fun

M
M
Maybe I made too many mistakes and WH has found the love of his life.

LOVING YOURSELF means NEVER making statements like this. Would you say this to one of your children? "YOU'VE MADE TOO MANY MISTAKES"... puke

Maybe loving myself means letting go, getting divorced and finding someone else who doesn't have the baggage my M has.

LOVING YOURSELF is NOT DEPENDING on ANYONE ELSE for YOUR HAPPINESS...

FIRST, you have to LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF before you can LOVE ANYONE ELSE...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
'm happy for you. Maybe it's just not G-d's will for me and my M. Maybe I made too many mistakes and WH has found the love of his life.

:twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour: naughty

Q
OP Offline
Q
Originally Posted by Mark1952
'm happy for you. Maybe it's just not G-d's will for me and my M. Maybe I made too many mistakes and WH has found the love of his life.

:twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour: naughty

Miss Mimi,

Do you have some sixth sense that goes off when i start this stupd thinkin or rather silly thinkin...

You just amaze me woman....

kiss

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
My dear Queenie,

Just catching up....

...Maybe I made too many mistakes and WH has found the love of his life.

You wrote this a few days ago....and were 'called on it'...

How are you 'loving yourself' TODAY?

hugQUEENIE hug

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
M
M
Queenie,

I'm on vacation but thought I'd let you know I'm watching and praying...

Mark

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Luna,

How am I loving myself. Well, lucky me caught a great cold and it would be loving to have stayed home and rested, but not to in my world of reality.

My children are struggling it seems again and taking their anger, frustration, etc out in their world. I understand there is nothing I can do for the older two, my YS is still in high school, his grades are awful and he is bragging on how he threatened a teacher. His passive-agressive tendencies seem to be reeling their ugly head again, so I have contacted the teachers and asked for their input on how he is doing. He is getting A, D, A, D, C+, then F. He is my smartest one, he is the one who has contact with WH by email and he is the one who is most like him. He simply shuts down and takes his anger out secretly and in a teenage boy way. UGH....

The courts and A are not being helpful with respect to WH paying me all the money he is supposed to and that's frustrating. So am I loving myself.

I am meeting with my sponsor tonight regarding my food and hopefully I will be able to get a handle on that. I'm trying to just take each day slowly and not look at myself in the mirror, but trust that one day I will love myself because it's something that G-d clearly needs me to work on.

Thanks for checking on me. I'm really trying...

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hey Mark,

Where are you on vacation this time? Take a good rest and enjoy your time, you so deserve it.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me. I feel so blessed when you stop by.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Where are you on vacation this time?

I'm at our vacation cottage of course...

Got here Monday night, worked in the yard all day yesterday, went fishing at the crack of dawn this morning and it's been raining since about 8:30. It was 81 Monday and today it's 53. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder with frost tomorrow night.

My wife is joining me tomorrow night or Friday and we'll get a little UA time in. We always take long walks and shoot lots of pictures of the fall colors around this time of year.

The property here is a mix of oak savanah and prairie with a few stands of white pine and as the oaks, elms and redbuds change colors the contrast is pretty amazing...

When it isn't raining...

Mark

L
L
Thanks for the update, Queenie.

Sometimes...it's a matter of 'managing' life...

Keep doing what you can. Good news about getting together with sponsor to tackle food issue. Let us know how it goes.

Take care.

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
Q
OP Offline
Q
I was at home yesterday with time to log on and check in, wouldn't you know this site would be down most of the day so I haven't had time to check in on you.

If you are still around, please tell me how you are doing?

{{{{{{{{{{LUNA}}}}}}}}}}

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Well, it's another Saturday night, I've been out and about all day long and I'm at home. I just bought crap food and ate it all. My food is poisoning me. I'm trying to clean up my food, but I have no desire.

I'm losing my fight to care, I'm losing my fight to keep going. My YS took my debit card, spent money on it and somehow someone else got it and spent on it. Problem was there was no money in my account and so I have a couple hundred in bank charges, how special.

Then I opened up my mail and my car is about to be repossessed because I am behind in my car payment. I'm behind because WH isn't giving me the money he agreed to. And I have had drs, dentist, ortho, gas, food, etc bills and I can't get caught up. I'm not sure what's going to happen. I have asked for help from my trust, but that might not be a choice.

Time is moving slowly again and I just want to put the pain, feelings away and not deal with them. Whose up for some laughter tonight?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Page 244 of 339 1 2 242 243 244 245 246 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (doseedo, 1 invisible), 533 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation