Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
OP Offline
A
I thought you folks might get a "kick" out of this...I sure did. This was written after confronting him in a coffee shop with my wife. Actually, it was my 12 yo stepdaughter who discovered them while running errands for me on her bike. I was getting out of the shower and she came screaming hysterically up the stairs shouting "daddy, daddy...mommy was in the coffee shop holding hands with Leatherface. I walked down, got in his face and said a few choice words...didn't hit him though. An hour or so later, he sent me this email. Thought I'd share for your reading pleasure so you can see what kind of creep I'm dealing with:

So what is your truth? Kind of got me confused brother. We are brothers, you know, you thinking you control the natural occurrence of life, me wowed by it over and over again, in peaceful tranquility of what it brings, knowing my actions dictate this in some arcane
way. You standing tall and acting unlike who and what you are. You should have took a swing at me ***, then I would have turned the other cheek for you to take another. You have every right to do this, so
again you jump back into the mode of what you say you are not. You are grounded and lifted in your confusion with the element of self and denial. You have no control over what the laws of nature transcend. I am sitting by a pool of water fed by a tranquil fountain, you are lost in the throws of your perch. I am surrounded by the beauty of life and all it's wonders, as your pool is one filled with pity and self riotousness, laden in heavy shoes and sinking below the surface. I am not your problem ***, to see it clearly look in a mirror. However if you would like me to assume this position, this place you see me then you have choices, the fruits of all we expect in life. Lets see you can, how did you put it so eloquently, " [censored] me up"; in the annals of mankind lets retrace the ways...........you could use your hands as I suggested, or you could use a rock, a stick, a bat, a vehicle, a gun, there's always the hiring of a hit man to do it for you, you could track me down, wait in hiding, or better yet you could use your words to spread discontent, you could find out were i live and mess up my yard or my house, you could vandalize my vehicles, you could find out were I work and harass me, you could use myspace and [censored] with my friends or with my kids, or do you cast another spell upon me with your magick? yes *** the list goes on...............But understand this, if you choose this way I have the right to react. You do not know me so think this through before you choose this way, retribution is a two way street, consider this wisely, I will..........count on it.
In these actions you have nothing to gain though, you are to smart not to realize this. A man is faced with choices, what is to be gained has to be thought of with what you have to lose. We are simple beings when we get down to it ***, animals fight for there turf and there mates, yet we are not animals, we are refined human beings. I do not want what you have, can you understand this? I already have in ways what you never had, what you will never allow yourself to have. This is not my choice or my fault. You chose to confront me, what did you gain? Do you feel better now? Do you think your actions scared me off? Should I be afraid of what happens next? I surely am not ***. Your actions are typical and petty in the grand scheme of things. While in the seminary did you not learn the natural occurrence of this life and all it's teachings in the name of your religion? Have you turned your back on these laws we live by? You have the right to confuse me with your state, I will not and cannot disallow you this process. It is your right, your choice to act in the way you choose.What choices can you afford me ***? Do I have the right to do the same. Are we not standing in the same place? Do you allow me my experience of natural occurrence? Do I not stand in the place of deciding my path and all it's occurrences? Are you able to strip my rights at your whim, in the name of some divine principle that is all your own? Do you get lonely on this perch of indignant power over others? Will your kids be better for what they see in your inability to be equitable in the judgment you choose here?

Did you ever stop to consider I could have been the best thing to happen to your situation. I am not ignorant to how things work ***, I am not your problem, but may have been able to show another the right way to go in this place, this is how our lives unfold. We learn from the actions of others. The way this occurs is not up to debate, it is simply the way things work. You mention karma as if it is something to fear and find reproach in, and also something you can ordain on another, but you know better than this, you are wiser than this brother. You are better read than this, better learned than this. Your actions will never dictate my reactions other than the compassion I feel within for the idiotic and disappointing choices I have chosen to make in my life. You do not know me, I will let this episode be a reminder of man's inability to conquer fear. The things I fear make your threats seem trivial and miniscule in comparison. I am no better than any of my brothers or sisters in this place. The friendship two people share is out of your hands, beyond your control, by design ***. You overreacted and breathed life into something of your manufacture, all in the vain of everything you portray yourself to be. You are a better person than this, a better friend than this, a better father than this, a better man than this. I am only in this place to experience life, and only in the way I choose to allow this, it is my right to feel this way. None of my actions have been in a way to hurt, threaten or take away anything you have or call your own. I do not need you to confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them by any means. Take a deep breath and in this find the peace you need to be yourself, all of yours will be better for this.

Later dude.......

A
OP Offline
A
Now, this little literary gem came after the situation was explained to him:

I am going to relax a rule of mine and respond to you, but I am going to be brutally honest ***, you may want to delete now...........

Lets talk about kids first. The [censored] your daughter is dealing with is you own fault, she is a victim of your circumstance and your doing. If I would have been afforded to meet your daughter on her terms of life, lets just say things would be different in her eye and mind. You have placed something in her with your actions you need to regret. We were not holding hands today ***, which does not mean we have not or will not. So now this beautiful daughter and girl is filled with your confusion and paranoia. I would have liked to meet
her under other circumstances, but this has been robbed of
her, not me. I know how and when to overcome these things. You need to get a grip and place the welfare of your children above ALL. I would NEVER let WW put me in a place with her not to place this as SACRED (and she would not either) filled with rules of engagement. My rules ***, not yours or anyone else's, and please give a brother some ground here ***, to know me is to see how my children are sacred to me, you [censored] with them and I am going to react like a sane but mad man. They are
my blood and my blood is them, all I have and all I hold above
everything. I have been divorced from my sons mother for many years,I have raised him alone since he was 6. He is my world and my life, he has NEVER heard me say a bad word about his mother or any man she has chosen to be with, but what I have taught him is to make his own assessments on his own terms, in ways that took me years to allow this evolution of thought for him to form, in his own way and with my support, this has not been easy ***, but he is a great young man now. You did it, you can undue it just as well. Start soon, she is at a tender age and matters of the heart dominate her allegiances in this time. She is still a child though everything you say and do you have
to consider and make relevant. She is doing things in a way you have skewed and distorted by what she sees and hears, human nature ***, she is loyal to a fault, a redeeming quality and blessing to hold sacred and true.

Advice is like [censored], every one has one, don't confuse them as each is important. The best advice concerning matters of the heart I received I did not listen to, harsh reality ***. So let me be an [censored] if you choose. You need meds, call me, I will get them for you if I can no questions asked. If I can help
you in this time, let me know, I will do what I can as one who has been in your shoes and afraid to ask. Don't hesitate ***, no bull, okay? But do not tell me what I can and cannot do with WW. And while on the subject, let her do what ever the [censored] she chooses or you are done for. I am not out to get you or take her from you. If I was, what the [censored] would I have? You have to understand though she may be past returning to what
you expect. So now go ahead and think to yourself...........who the [censored] do you think I am to say these things to you..........I am someone who knows. You tell her she can't and you may as well chain her in the basement ***, she will not stand for it. Can you do this? Have you thought about life without her in it as you expect? If not you need to consider it. It is a possibility ***, everything is 50/50, don't waste all your time on just one scenario of events, it will allow you to look at things completely instead of one sided, [censored] happens, you know this, most importantly you will treat her in a more compassionate way. So you ready to tell me to [censored] off? It is the hard facts of life ***, she has wandered from the stable, you left the gate open. Don't blame her or she will not return. Don't blame yourself either, it is human nature to stray, validate it however you choose ***, but consider it. It happens in 58% of ALL marriages, think you are immune and it bites you in the [censored]. Now to me, as you can see, WW and I are friends in the most natural of ways. Am I to not be compelled by this occurrence? I am only human ***, can you deny us this? Yes you can, your choice. Don't make her sneak around to find herself, embrace her ability to live and breathe and explore
what she wants, she is your soulmate ***, does this not fit the
bill of what you meant when you told me this? Are you afraid of losing her? You should be. Not my fault ***, try not to place blame it will screw things up. I am in no position to expect you to listen to me ***, you think I am after a piece of [censored] or something, but trust me this is the farthest thing from my mind or intentions, but I can't make you any promises ***, I am only human too, just as you.
Enough already, I am taxed.......Your turn to share..........be real with.

Leatherface

B
B

OK So please tell me you are making this up. You gotta be kidding me? Is this guy on some type of medication?

Me 58 BS

K
K
faint faint faint

Good grief, he's completely nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
OP Offline
A
No joke indeed! I've got a doozie on my hands, wouldn't you say?

K
K
You sure have. I couldn't understand half of what he was saying, the other half seems to say that he is entitled to your WW. Excuse me???????? He seems to be saying that he'll "get you" for standing up for your marriage. Oh, and it all seems to be your fault. :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

I'm just going to have to faint again.

A
OP Offline
A
Oh yes...his sense of "entitlement" has been astounding! Don't you love the "turn the other cheek" phrase, followed directly by the contradictory threat? This guys portrays himself as some mystical eastern Buddhist guru and has my WW BRAINWASHED! Yet he's a coke-head and spends his evenings sitting in the sportsbar drinking beer. He is indeed a sick ****edit****. He even posted pics of my son on his myspace page. I'd really, really, really like to take this SOB down!

Last edited by Dufresne; 10/24/08 11:42 PM. Reason: don't bypass the profanity filter please
K
K
My mind is boggling. dontknow

BTW I'm the FWW and my mind is STILL boggling.

It sounded like something a crackhead would write. It sounded like a whole bunch of insane ramblings actually.

Edited:

Last edited by KiwiJ; 10/24/08 10:25 PM. Reason: to make who I am clear
K
K
Geez, you should have taken a swing at the guy while you had the chance. lol.

M
M
...............But understand this, if you choose this way I have the right to react. You do not know me so think this through before you choose this way, retribution is a two way street, consider this wisely, I will..........count on it.

Consider using his threat above as a means to file a Restraining Order against him, naming you and your daughter as the parties to be protected.

In response, he may file for a protection order versus you as well...but, so what, it's not like you want to be around the guy anyway.

Considering the circumstances...most judges will grant it to you. Often OM's don't even respond or protest such orders because they don't want to get up on the witness stand in public and be exposed for what they are.

If WW has fantasies of leaving you and taking the kid...a restraining order puts a wrench in those plans and it will help you in any custody battle as well.

Mr. Wondering

p.s. - What a piece of work.

[edited to add: make a copy of the pics of your son on his myspace page as futher evidence of his "threat" to your family]

Last edited by MrWondering; 10/24/08 10:36 PM.

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
A
OP Offline
A
You know, I've considered that very thing, though didn't know it was enough to constitute a threat. Here are some other potential legal issues I'm dealing with from another thread....

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubb...in=153638&Number=2146193#Post2146193

D
D
Sounds like the kinda talk Charles Manson used to use (and still uses, no doubt) to enchant and manipulate his followers, Bruh-thuhhhh.

Charlotte

M
M
That is pretty scary and I would suggest he is either he is either brain damaged or mentally ill. There is something very messed up and sick about his thinking. i agree with MrW about the restraining order. So sorry you have to deal with the presence of such a twisted, evil mind. frown

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
OP Offline
A
Here's a couple of things I've analyzed about this guy. He's divorced and has been so for years. I believe somewhere along the way, someone royally ****edit**** him over and he's got some sorta vendetta. He has obviously has zero regard for the state of marriage in general, hence the sense of entitlement. I've been looking for an email he sent my wife, basically telling her about his experiences, his years and thousands of dollars of therapy and how I should just "let her go". He also told her how sorry he felt for her and how she could do so much better. I think there has been times she's tried to break contact, has felt a little creeped out, but he seems able to appear out of nowhere and is pursuing her RELENTLESSLY! I know she makes the choices, but this sick ****edit**** certainly isn't making it any easier....

Last edited by Dufresne; 10/24/08 11:44 PM. Reason: don't bypass the profanity filter please
K
K
Well, if I was your WW, I'd be running a MILE in the opposite direction.

N
N
away,

Have you had a background check run on him?

Being that old (55) and still messing with drugs, I'll bet he has an arrest record.

Might help with custody.......

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
B
B

My heart goes out to you. Having to deal with this sort of ???? (lost for words) (cannot describe) leaves me breathless. Yikes!!!
Have you notified the air force that one of their aliens has escaped from area 51? Or are you planning to expose this to the National Enquirer that UFO's do exist and you have tangible proof?

The question I pose is what is happening with your wife that she is attracted in anyway to this type of individual?
Has she lead a very sheltered life and has not had any exposure or training on how to identify someone who is mentally unstable?
Does she have to rely on those around her for any level of discernment?
How did this individual make contact with her?
Is this individual attending a local church? If so you would be doing a service to notify the pastor.

Does this individual have a history of violence. Be very careful as he does not sound like he is stable and I would be concerned that he could act out in a dangerous manner?

Or you could place a call to his home planet and see if they can come and pick him up? But seriously has he spent any time in a mental institution?

I think you have been given some very, very good advice about getting a restraining order on this dude for you and your child. This guy is creepy. Please protect yourself and your family.

But on the otherhand I am hoping you will fess up and tell us that you are putting us on. I know truth is stranger than fiction but this is bizarre. Please tell me you are making this up. Seriously you gotta be pulling our legs.

Me 58 BS

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by KiwiJ
Well, if I was your WW, I'd be running a MILE in the opposite direction.

And I can't think for the life of me why she doesn't!!!! I know about fog, but this is something...deeper, stranger. It's scary, like Fatal Attraction ****edit****! Our friends have all been creeped out by this character and have tried talking to her, but to no avail. When I say brainwashed, I mean that in the most literal sense. It's like this guy has hypnotized her or has her under some spell. That sounds silly I guess, and we all feel that in such a situation, but the power and sway he seems to hold is unnerving. How do I fight this? I've tried being the good guy, Plan A'd it to the best of my ability. I guess I just wait for enough rope for him to hang himself....but at what cost? Even if we split, I can't see anything but DANGER here. I think he follows her around and she's even eluded to that, but it hasn't seemed to matter yet....

Last edited by Dufresne; 10/24/08 11:47 PM. Reason: don't bypass the profanity filter please
A
OP Offline
A
No joke man! I only wish I were pulling legs here. I don't want him around my kids under any circumstances. My SD, who is 12 knows enough. Sunday my wife was at a friend's watching their and our kids and he just happened to "show up", like he always does. My girl called me and said "dad you need to pick me up, Leatherface is here". I told her I couldn't, that I'd end up in jail. She said okay, I'll walk home (only 6 blocks or so). He followed her on his bike and tried talking to her, saying I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. To which she replied "yeah, and you'll be sorry when my dad slaps a restraining order on your ****edit****"! HAHA...that's my girl!!

I did a background check and didn't find anything. I don't think he's violent...he's had that opportunity, but you never know do you? He's just pulling out all the stops to wreck my family. He even referred to himself as "Sledgehammer" in a text he sent her and used the Peter Gabriel song. And still she insists they're "just friends". His emails to her are all wrapped in the guise of "empowering" her to change her life. She's changing it alright, diving to the bottom of the gutter. Yet EVERYONE sees it but her and him. He's insidious:

-adjective
1. intended to entrap or beguile: an insidious plan.
2. stealthily treacherous or deceitful: an insidious enemy.
3. operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect: an insidious disease.

Last edited by Dufresne; 10/24/08 11:48 PM. Reason: don't bypass the profanity filter please
M
M
Originally Posted by Nerlycrzy
away,

Have you had a background check run on him?

Being that old (55) and still messing with drugs, I'll bet he has an arrest record.

Agree! I didn't realize this was an older guy. That affirms for me that he probably is brain damaged from excessive dope use from the loser 60's. Some of these old loser hippies are real messed up and it sounds like this guy just never recovered.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation