Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 136 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 135 136
J
J
You're amazingly in control. I don't know if I woulda been able to not LB. Good that he's gonna get his name off the lease.

I am refusing to allow my self to feel bad over him spending the holidays alone

Don't feel bad for him. It's his choice, right? You'd be happy to have him join you for the holidays, right? As your HUSBAND. Right? He can come home whenever he wants, as long as he commits to being your H again. So if he is alone, it's his choice.

I personally think a lot of the reason he is staying is he feels responsible for her.

Could be. Too bad he doesn't feel so responsible for his wife and kids. But it seems he's getting there!

Now I'm going to revise my conditions being sure to add removal of name from lease if he doesn't do that in the next few days.

Great idea!

Red body paint, candelabra hat, hit him in the face with a watermelon rind and a pumpkin pie as he walks through the door... what else?

Oh yes don't forget the bucket of patchouli oil perched precariously over the door so it dumps on him as he walks through.

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
D
D
Wwwwweeeeelllllll.....

It IS Halloween.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
what else?

Be sure it's done seductively and with L.O.V.E. This IS Plan A, after all! rotflmao

B
B
Don't forget the Monkey Fart!
There is a new fragrance out there-you guessed it- called "monkey fart" (go ahead, you disbelieving haters --check!) It is going to make you and your house smell great! While you are at it you can also get a bottle of that "butt naked" scent too!

If you burn them together..you have.. all together now..
"BUTT NAKED MONKEY FART!"

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
N
N
Any time you start wanting to kill him slowly and painfully, or at least to love bust, think of the image you just described, and you'll be able to smile and go on.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Okay, so I talk to H for an hour this morning on the phone. WE had some financial stuff to go over with the mortgage as were in a re-structuring thing with attorneys.

Are you sure you want to get locked into anything with WH right now? Does this restructuring make his life easier? Does it make your life easier? Not to be nosy, but sometimes the worst thing you can do while he's a WH is to help him finance anything.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
OP Offline
T
This is a good point, but at this point, its either lose the house, which we bought at high time at the end of 2006 and put in my name only, so If anyone burns its going to be me. It helps me probably more than him and my kids have begged him not to move them from this home. His job has taken a bit of a dip due to the housing market since it's related to it.

We moved to this new city when we bought this home which was a difficult adjustment for them, but now they love it here.

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
T
OP Offline
T
Ok I'm sneaking on cuz he's out working on his Laptop. So he came over house was wreaking of pumpkin pie and cinnamon apple candles, I make him some lunch and him and son carve 1 of his 2 pumpkins.

K get ready{{quick cover the kids ears}} naughty so son goes into the game room to start up his video game so him and dad can play. H and I are in the family room, I walk by him and he grabs me(sorry I can't tell you where or how or what was said cuz it's just too graphic-YES!!!!!) hurray and we kiss really fast cuz son is calling him!

So I think there is something to the pumpkins...LMAO.....Hurry everyone go make pumpkin pie NOW! faint

Just think I have even painted myself red, got the candelabra out, or even don't the water melon! think

K back later....

B
B
Good job. Hang in there and remember you only have to be this welcoming SIREN for another 2 weeks.

My name on the lease would have made ME blow a gasket!!!! You are doing EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

T
T
Originally Posted by Trying2live
or even don't the water melon! think

erm, RIGHT.
rotflmao

I agree, I would have gone nuclear on his azz if he'd put MY name on Toad's lease.

He is gonna feel gut-punched when you go dark.

Has he made any "I wanna come home" noises?

B
B
My ex had his name on his kid's mom's lease (so the kids would have a place to live). It cost us $4500. by the time she was done, and she only paid rent for the first month. YIKES!!!

T
OP Offline
T
Ok how many of you want what really happened, and how many just want the tidbits. I have no problem giving you all the juicy details as long as no one freaks out on me. I really don't mind telling ya'll cuz you ALL CRACK ME THE H3LL UP! I mean really who needs TV or books when I can listen to you all.

So let me know, wouldn't mind the feedback, had a few icky's that I think I maneuvered around ok but I am a lil bit down frown about it so let me know how transparent you all want me to be and if the general majority say go for it then I will and if the general majority say no thanks then I won't share it all.

So?????? lashes

J
J
I WANT JUICY!!!!!

Hurry so I can go to sleep!!!

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
N
N
Might as well spill it, chickie, or you're liable to get :twobyfour: .

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
OP Offline
T
Ok Im posting it for you now Jayne241, whoever reads from this point forward if its too much for you stop reading now and back up....Read at your own risk.

He arrived about 4PM, hung out with us visited, then at one point my son went to put on a video game and I walked passed him and he grabbed me and was groping me, really if it wasn't for my son we would have had sex right there, but then son called him so he went with him for a bit to play video games.

So he just left its about 9:45. We got to have dinner alone(and pre-dinner lap dance including SF-Whoo whoo, which he said thanks he loved it and I did a great job-thank God I was really nervous!) This was a 180 for me as I never initiated in the past.

Ok so ya wanna hear the bummer, so he had a hickie on his front shoulder(which I notice during the start of the lap dance), I wanted to come unglued, but I didn't, I just continued the routine. I actually played it off real well, i think, I just looked at it during SF and I said with a smile, hmmm, not liking your hickie and continued on SF. He says oh I just banged my self at work, and kinda had a STUPID look on his face, which I played along with. I said Hmmm, doesn't look like it to me and I laughed.

We get done and go to the bathroom and get cleaned up and dressed(ok I might have LB here-you tell me) and as were getting dressed I smile and look at him and laugh and I say that is a hickie and he plays stupid and looks away and say no I hit myself at work, I a joke around and say, no way buddy OW worried and she's marking her territory and he says no my kids are here.(huh?) Then we go and have dinner together and enjoy nice conversation.

Kids get back and the evening goes by we carve the pumpkins have dessert and then he gets ready to leave and we kinda chat with each other at the door and i say, when can we do this again(SF) And he laughs and says are you enjoying having me around to visit and I say what is this a trick question(were kinda smiling and its very light hearted) I say well, kinda I mean what can I do, and he says not much I guess.(Jack a$$) LOL Sorry its that darn inner dialog again.

He says well your happy with getting SF(basically) Well he has had this kinda erection issue(not at full attention if you know what I mean just the 3 times we've gotten together during the last 4 weeks) not as well as he used to(Pre-sex with OW, that's when I really wondered and I did not know yet about the A).

So I'm kinda beating around the bush because I wanna know what the h3ll is the deal. Maybe he just is not attracted to me anymore and just isn't into me, is it nerves or what I mean what is it? I'm really kinda fishing right now and he says what are you wondering my intentions? I say well that wasn't what I wanted to ask but your welcome to volunteer that if you'd like , and I drop it and so does he.

So I finally ask, I say ok, if it wasn't for the fact that I know I'm kinda cute I would have serious self esteem problems right now and he say well what do you mean(the tone is still playful and I'm smiling) I say well your not getting hard the way you used to and it takes a while, whats the deal? He says T2L, you are beautiful and if you weren't I wouldn't do it. He says you have nothing to worry about(yeah right!)

So what do ya'll think about the night????

T
T
She smeared pumpkin flavored lipstick on his collar, and accidentally dropped the patchouli bottle (open slightly) onto the fly of his trousers and shorts. She then inadvertently responded to his complaint of an itching back by overzealously scratching it, leaving him with a number of long, raking abrasions along the length of his skin. That must be the time when her shiny red nail came off and completely disappeared so that no one will be able to find it until he returns "home", where his l'il darlin' will find it snagged inside his not-every-minute-obviously underwear. His personal, private tresses are strangely singed--apparently too close of an encounter with the shoulder candelabra--and the fire appears to have been extinguished with watermelon juice, and a certain amount of partially-masticated pulp. rotflmao

Your story was probably more entertaining for YOU, but this one would have been WAY entertaining for him once he flopped at the flop's house! :MrEEk:

tl

J
J
ooo la la....

I was hoping you'd say you decided to ignore our hickey advice, and mark him yourself! As long as she'd already given him one, it couldn't hurt for you to do the same... unless he'd see through that and it would be an LB...

The comment about "No my kids are here" doesn't make a lot of sense bt if it means anything I think he meant it to say his real place is there, with you and his kids, so he's not really "her" territory. JMHO.

I truly admire your self control. You rock!

Over all I'd say it was great! Too bad about the bummer. Mark him yourself somehow... I wonder if she knows and did it on purpose.

Hmmm..... so next time she tries to give him a hickey, if he tries to stop her, she's gonna KNOW why.

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
N
N
Mom, her version was good, but I like yours better. laugh

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
OP Offline
T
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

You are hilarious, you are a great writer!

T
OP Offline
T
Wow he just sent a goodnight text, I say yes it was a goodnight, thanks for making the sacrifice of coming out to do pumpkins with us after working a long day, we enjoyed your company, glad your home safe.(Covered admiration for the day).

Whew, Okay regroup and refocus, tomorrow he is back for dinner and trick or treating, but he did say he'd call if he gets done early. Oh Yeah! Butttttt.....NO EXPECTATIONS!

Page 28 of 136 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 135 136

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 501 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation