Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DIG #2151161 10/31/08 10:44 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by DIG
I never gave my opinion on any of the issues when I asked the question. I didn't say anything about the post at all other than to ask what trying to be accomplished.

But, still no answer to my question. I want to know what YOU HOPE to accomplish with posts like this. I would like to see an explanation instead of all this tap dancing, please.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151168 10/31/08 10:51 AM
D
DIG Offline
D
Why is the answer I have given not good enough? How am I tap dancing? Since you don't believe me, do you think I have an ulterior motive? If so I would love to know. Since all I really asked the question is to get an answer.

Me (32)
H (33)
3 DD's 9,8,2
1 DS 4
Married 4/19/99

According to Mrs. W I am now Delightful in GA. LOL \:\)
DIG #2151171 10/31/08 10:53 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by DIG
He said your dog has been licking his butt for the last 10 mins. Whatever was there is gone for good or there to stay so why is he still licking it?

DIG, I can't be sure because of all your tap dancing, but it sounds like you are saying these discussions are not productive.

But doesnt that sort of beg the question of what YOU are doing here if you don't feel they are productive? crazy What are you doing here reading them and posting if you believe they are unproductive? crazy Wouldn't that be sort of silly?

That is what leads me to ask the obvious: what are you hoping to accomplish with posts like this?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151172 10/31/08 10:59 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by MrWondering
As far as Joe the Plumber...he'll be fine.

I see, so you have no objection to state employees, corrupt democrats, abusing their power to dig up dirt on a private citizen in order to try and ruin his reputation to win an election? I guess I am not surprised...

Citizens should beware this is what you face too if you ask an unpleasant question of Obama and his thugs.

Republican. Democrats. I'm sure it happens ALL the time on both sides of the aisle. This shocks me a whole lot less than the outing of CIA operatives for political purposes.

Joe puts his neck out there and got caught up in the national political machine. His 5 minutes of fame is going to pay off for him. His publicist will likely direct him to dramatize the EVERYTHING about the ordeal to extend his 5 minutes and garner more book material.

On the other hand, IF Joe had owed child support to someone...it would be good that someone had the forethought to run his name and check the database. He's a self-proclaimed "independent contractor" and THAT is precisely where dead beat dads work. Were he a deadbeat dad, I'm sure his ex-wife and children would have really appreciated him getting caught and they wouldn't care about the political motivations. Are you insinuating that deadbeat dads shouldn't be pursued?

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
M
M
I rest my case....

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151179 10/31/08 11:05 AM
D
DIG Offline
D
If anyone is implying anything it is you. I don't even know why you are being defensive. Do you feel like it is unproductive and projecting that unto me? I didn't make any opinions or observations. I really want to know what are we reaching for? If we don't know the problem how can we find a solution? I am a problem solver. I don't like seeing conflict and if we all know, no matter what each others opinion what their take is on the whole issue then we can find middle ground.

Me (32)
H (33)
3 DD's 9,8,2
1 DS 4
Married 4/19/99

DIG #2151180 10/31/08 11:05 AM
D
DIG Offline
D
What case is it that you are resting?

Me (32)
H (33)
3 DD's 9,8,2
1 DS 4
Married 4/19/99

MelodyLane #2151187 10/31/08 11:15 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Obama supporters obeying their leader's orders to "get in the faces" of those who don't support him...

Death Threats Sent to Pollster

After releasing this morning’s numbers showing McCain ahead in Ohio and Florida, the Strategic Vision polling company received several death threats through the contact e-mail on the company’s web site.

David Johnson, the CEO of Strategic Vision, shared the messages with National Review Online.

One of the messages stated:

My goodness, your polls stinks. There are 3 polls that have Obama by double digits and only yours has Obama down. WOW!. How come your poll is the only one giving Palin high favor ratings? I think you nee dto be careful tonight when you get in your car and might want to check underneath your car. SCRAP YOUR IDIOTIC POLLS OR ELSE!

Another stated:

A poll that gave Sarah Palin and Barack Obama the same favorability rating is wrong off the bat. Be careful going outside tonight because you might not see tomorrow.

A third message stated:

Why would your presidential election poll results be so drastically different from every other reputable poll taken over the same time period? Are they that dumb or are you guys that smart? Smart guys wind up dead.

The company has contacted the FBI and appropriate authorities, Johnson said. There was, thankfully, nothing in the messages that indicated that the sender had actually sought out the location of the company or its employees. Johnson noted that while the messages came from different addresses, they all came within a short period of time, and that it was possible they were from the same person.

Johnson said he’s not fearful, but taking appropriate measures.

“It’s probably just a bunch of nut cases, but this is first time we’ve ever experienced something like this,” Johnson said. “It’s highly, highly unusual. We get messages in the vein of 'your numbers are wrong, the other guy's numbers are right' all the time. But this has never happened before.”

LINK

DIG #2151188 10/31/08 11:15 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by DIG
I don't want you guys to think I am being mean when I ask this. You have obviously made up your minds about what you are doing as far as this election is concerned. Why do you guys keep debating the issues? Inquiring minds want to know. What are you all hoping to accomplish?

I enjoy debating issues with my friends.

After 3 years of being here I finally got fed up with the Republican spin and decided that somebody here had to stand up to it. After the debacle in 2000 and 2004, I couldn't sit by silently for fear of being flamed. I believe I am a well respected member and an example that good Christian people can and DO vote Democrat.

I am trying to be respectful.

Mr. Wondering

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
DIG #2151191 10/31/08 11:17 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by DIG
I don't like seeing conflict and if we all know, no matter what each others opinion what their take is on the whole issue then we can find middle ground.

DIG, the only defensive one I see here is you, dear, because you went to great lengths to avoid answering my question. But at least you finally admitted what YOU are reaching for even though it took 5 posts to get the truth out of you. crazy

While "finding middle ground" is an interesting pursuit, it is not a realistic goal that interests me. Nor is that effective problem solving.

That is not MY GOAL. That is your goal. My goal is to debate the issues, not to "find middle ground."

My suggestion to you would be to avoid these political threads if you don't like conflict..

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Another Obama campaign staffer talking...

Another Obama campaign staffer spills guts from redstate.com (cant attest to the authenticity of it but sounds interesting)…I found this posted over on the hillaryclinton.net forum

After a long and careful consideration of all the implications and possible consequences of my actions today, I have decided to go through with this in the hope that our country can indeed be guided into the right direction. First, a little personal background… I am a female grad student in my 20’s, and a registered Democrat. During the primaries, I was a campaign worker for the Clinton candidacy. I believed in her and still do, staying all the way to the bitter end. And believe me, it was bitter. The snippets you’ve heard from various media outlets only grazed the surface. There was no love between the Clinton and Obama campaigns, and these feelings extended all the way to the top. Hillary was no dope though, and knew that any endorsement of Obama must appear to be a full-fledged one. She did this out of political survival. As a part of his overall effort to extend an olive branch to the Clinton camp and her supporters, Obama took on a few Hillary staff members into his campaign. I was one such worker. Though I was still bitterly loyal to Hillary, I still held out hope that he would choose her as VP. In fact, there was a consensus among us transplants that in the end, he HAD to choose her. It was the only logical choice. I also was committed to the Democratic cause and without much of a second thought, transferred my allegiance to Senator Obama.

I’m going to let you in on a few secrets here, and this is not because I enjoy the gossip or the attention directed my way. I’m doing this because I doubt much of you know the true weaknesses of Obama. Another reason for my doing this is that I am lost faith in this campaign, and feel that this choice has been forced on many people in this country. Put simply, you are being manipulated. That was and is our job – to manipulate you (the electorate) and the media (we already had them months ago). Our goal is to create chaos with the other side, not hope. I’ve come to the realization (as the campaign already has) that if this comes to the issues, Barack Obama doesn’t have a chance. His only chance is to foster disorganization, chaos, despair, and a sense of inevitability among the Republicans. It has worked up until now. Joe the Plumber has put the focus on the issues again, and this scares us more than anything. Being in a position to know these things, I will rate what the Obama campaign already knows are their weak links from the most important on down.

1 – Hillary voters. Internal polling suggests that at best, we are taking 70-75% of these voters. Other estimates are as low as 60% in some areas – particularly Ohio and western PA. My biggest problem with this campaign’s strategy was the decision NOT to offer Hillary the VP slot. She was ready and able to take this on, and would have campaigned enthusiastically for it. This selection would have also brought virtually all of her supporters into the fold, and the Obama campaign knew it. Though I have no way of knowing this for certain, and I do admit that I am relying on internal gossip, Senator Obama actually went against the advice of his top advisors. They wanted him to choose her, but the only significant opposition to this within the campaign came from Barack and Michelle Obama. In short, he let personal feelings take precedence over what was the most logical thing to do. Biden, by the way, has been a disaster inside the campaign. Everyone cringes whenever he gives an interview, and he creates so many headaches as the campaign has to stay on their toes in order to disseminate information and spin whatever it was he was trying to say.

2 – Sarah Palin. Don’t believe what the media is telling you about how horrible a choice she was. Again, our internal polling suggest that though she has had a minimal impact on pulling disaffected Hillary Democrats to McCain, she has done wonders in mobilizing the base for McCain. Another thing – we were completely taken by surprise with her pick. In my capacity in the research department, I looked into the backgrounds of Leiberman, Romney, Pawlenty and Ridge, and prepared briefs. I don’t mind bragging that we had pretty good stuff on all of them. With Leiberman, the plan was to paint him as an erratic old-timer who didn’t have a clue as to what he was doing (pretty much a clone of McCain). In Romney, we had him pegged as an evil capitalist who cut jobs. Pawlenty was going to get the “Quayle treatment”, or more precisely: a pretty face, with no valid experience. Tom Ridge was going to be used to provide a direct link from McCain to Bush. As you can see, we were quite enamored of all of them. Then the unexpected happened – Sarah Palin. We had no clue as to how to handle her, and bungled it from the start. Though through our misinformation networks, we have successfully taken some of the shine off. But let there be no doubt. She remains a major obstacle. She has singlehanded solidified “soft” Republican support, mobilized the McCain ground game, and has even had some appeal to independents and Hillary voters. This is what our internal polling confirms.

3 – Obama’s radical connections. Standards operating procedure has been to cry “racism” whenever one of these has been brought up. We even have a detailed strategy ready to go should McCain ever bring Rev. Wright up. Though by themselves they are of minimal worth, taken together, Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Father Pfelger, and now, Rashid Khalili, are exactly what the campaign does not need. The more focus on them, the more this election becomes a referendum on Obama. The campaign strategy from the very beginning was to make this election a referendum on Bush. Strategists have been banging their head on how successfully McCain has distanced himself from Bush. This has worked, and right now the tide is in his favor. People are taking a new look at Barack Obama, and our experience when this happens tells us this is not good news at all. When they take a look at him, one or more of these names are bound to be brought up. McCain has wisely not harped on this in recent weeks and let voters decide for themselves. This was a trap we set for him, and he never fully took the bait. Senator Obama openly dared him to bring up Ayers. This was not due to machismo on the part of Obama, but actually due to campaign strategy. Though McCain’s reference to Ayers fell flat in the last debate, people in the Obama campaign were actually disappointed that he didn’t follow through on it more and getting into it. Our focus groups found this out: When McCain brings these connections up, voters are turned off to him. They’d rather take this into consideration themselves, and when this happens, our numbers begin to tank.

4 – The Bradley Effect. Don’t believe these polls for a second. I just went over our numbers and found that we have next to no chance in the following states: Missouri, Indiana, North Carolina, Florida, New Hampshire and Nevada. Ohio leans heavily to McCain, but is too close to call it for him. Virginia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Mexico and Iowa are the true “toss up states”. The only two of these the campaign feels “confident” in are Iowa and New Mexico. The reason for such polling discrepancy is the Bradley Effect, and this is a subject of much discussion in the campaign. In general, we tend to take a -10 point percentage in allowing for this, and are not comfortable until the polls give us a spread well over this mark. This is why we are still campaigning in Virginia and Pennsylvania! This is why Ohio is such a desperate hope for us! What truly bothers this campaign is the fact that some pollsters get up to an 80% “refuse to respond” result. You can’t possibly include these into the polls. The truth is, people are afraid to let people know who they are voting for. The vast majority of these respondents are McCain supporters. Obama is the “hip” choice, and we all know it.

As part of my research duties, I scour right wing blogs and websites to get somewhat of a “feel” as to what is being talked about on the other side. Much of it is nonsense, but there are some exceptions which give the campaign jitters. A spirited campaign has been made to infiltrate many pro-Hillary sites and discredit them. A more disorganized, but genuine effort has also been made to sow doubts among the unapologetically right wing sites such as redstate.com. Don’t you guys get it? This has been the Obama campaign’s sole strategy from the very beginning! The only way he wins is over a dispirited, disorganized, and demobilized opposition. This is how it has been for all of his campaigns. What surprises me is that everyone has fallen for it. You may point to the polls as proof of the inevitability of all of this. If so, you have fallen for the oldest trick in the book. How did we skew these polls, you might ask? It all starts with the media “buzz” which has been generated over the campaign. Many stories are generated on the powerful Obama ground game, and how many new voters were registered. None of this happens by coincidence. It is all part of the poll-skewing process. This makes pollsters change their mixes to reflect these new voters and tilt the mix more towards Democratic voters. What is not mentioned or reported on is not the “under-reported cell phone users or young voters” we hear so much about. What is underreported is you.

I changed my somewhat positive opinion of this campaign during the unfair and sexist campaign against Sarah Palin. I will never agree with her on the issues and will probably never vote for her, but I am embarrassed of what has happened. I can’t ignore our own hand in all of this. What I do know is that I will not be voting for Obama this time around. Treat that as you will.

LINK

DIG #2151194 10/31/08 11:20 AM
M
M
DIG, why do you continue to read and post here if you don't like conflict? Doesn't that seem a little irrational?

Exposure 101

DIG #2151198 10/31/08 11:26 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Dig, if you want a place where democrats and republicans have found "common ground" and are working together for the good of the country, check out Hillbuzz smile

M
M
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
Dig, if you want to find a place where democrats and republicans have found "common ground" and are working together for the good of the country, check outHillbuzz smile

I think she might fare better there if her agenda is to "find common ground." The goal here is to debate the issues and she seems to find that troubling for some reason.

Exposure 101

A
A
Another Obama campaign staffer talking...

Another Obama campaign staffer spills guts from redstate.com (cant attest to the authenticity of it but sounds interesting)…I found this posted over on the hillaryclinton.net forum

Marsh, why are you reposting all these blog entries here? They have no fact checks behind them, and all we get is "I heard that someone said that someone told someone a secret..." type of gossip.

I think it's great that you read the stuff and even believe it, but maybe you can just type the links instead of reposting the entire blog? Or if you have any facts to back up the "secret insider" stuff, that would be interesting.

I dunno, just a thought, it would be nice to avoid getting bogged down in reposting blogs here.

AGG

AGoodGuy #2151246 10/31/08 12:41 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks for your thoughts, but I think I'll continue to post as I see fit.

A
A
Thanks for your thoughts, but I think I'll continue to post as I see fit.

No problem, it was just a suggestion.

If it helps, I think I found your "secret Sarah" source :

McCain Asks Supporters to Invade Liberal Blogs, But Few Respond
By Sarah Lai Stirland June 10, 2008 | 12:22:39 AMCategories: Election '08
John McCain's longstanding political reputation is that of a political maverick, an unconventional Republican who is willing to lean across the party aisle to achieve a public policy goal.

It seems that his campaign team is trying to extend that approach online. The McCain campaign in late May launched a new blogger outreach section on its website that encourages supporters to lobby for their candidate across 94 blogs that range in political bent from far left to far right.

The campaign arms the blog-raiders with one of McCain's speeches on the need to transcend partisan politics to deal with the problems that the nation faces.

The strategy reinforces the central role that blogs have come to play in shaping and framing the issues in the 2008 presidential election. The question is whether sending supporters to do grassroots lobbying in the comments section of activist blogs like DailyKos, whose membership is dedicated to defeating the Republicans in the general election, will really benefit McCain's campaign.

"I find it hilarious that McCain's campaign thinks that some astroturf copy-and-paste comments would do anything more than spark some vicious mocking," says Markos Moulitsas, founder of DailyKos, which is currently highlighted as one of three "featured blogs" on McCain's site.

On Memorial Day weekend for example, someone named "Jerry A" posted a news story in an open thread on DailyKos about McCain inviting Barack Obama to visit "post surge" Iraq. At the time, Republicans had launched a publicity campaign criticizing Obama for formulating Iraq policy without having visited the country for two years.

Four minutes later, "Cultural Worker" responded: "Thank you for sharing McCain's talking points of the day. Again."

Jerry tried to explain that he was just innocently posting a news article, but then another Kos user weighed in and asked why Jerry had received 23 troll ratings out of his 25 postings at the site.

Several comments later, Jerry was outed.

"Jerry A is one of the newly-recruited McCain trolls," wrote "Sarah Lee."

Moulitsas, DailyKos' founder, says that Jerry is a rarity -- Moulitsas hasn't seen many posts lobbying for McCain on his site."I can't believe someone actually wasted time and donor money putting together a 'feature' that is so guaranteed to be useless that even his supporters are ignoring it," he says. "Of course, it would help if their daily talking points were updated, you know, daily. So far, this page has been up for a couple of weeks, and the talking points haven't been changed once."

But David All, a Republican Web 2.0 consultant, and co-founder of Slatecard, an online political action committee, defended the strategy. He calls it "smart" and "unique."

"He's got the most comprehensive blogger outreach strategy, and this is just an evolution of that," he argues.

AGoodGuy #2151260 10/31/08 01:02 PM
A
A
Wow, Marsh, look at this bit of info!! Brrr, scary, isn't it??? rotflmao.

AGG

AIP's creation was inspired by the rabidly violent anti-Americanism of its founding father Joe Vogler, "I'm an Alaskan, not an American," reads a favorite Vogler quote on AIP's current website, "I've got no use for America or her damned institutions." According to Vogler AIP's central purpose was to drive Alaska's secession from the United States. Alaska, says current Chairwoman Lynette Clark, "should be an independent nation."
Vogler was murdered in 1993 during an illegal sale of plastic explosives that went bad. The prior year, he had renounced his allegiance to the United States explaining that, "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government." He cursed the stars and stripes, promising, "I won't be buried under their damned flag...when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home." Palin has never denounced Vogler or his detestable anti-Americanism.
Palin's husband Todd remained an AIP party member from 1995 to 2002. Sarah can be described in McCarthy-era palaver as a "fellow traveler." While retaining her Republican registration, she attended the AIP's 1994 convention where the party called for a draft constitution to secede from the United States and create an independent nation of Alaska.
The McCain Campaign has reluctantly acknowledged that she also attended AIP's 2000 Convention. She apparently found the experience so inspiring that she agreed to give a keynote address at the AIP's 2006 convention and she recorded a video greeting for this year's 2008 convention. In other words, this is not something that happened when she was eight!
Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr/alaskan-independence-part_b_133261.html

AIP was born of the vision of “Old Joe” Vogler, a hard-bitten former gold miner who hated the government of the United States almost as much as he hated wolves and environmentalists. His resentment peaked during the early 1970s when the federal government began installing Alaska’s oil and gas pipeline.
Though Chryson belongs to a fringe political party, one that advocates the secession of Alaska from the Union, and that organizes with other like-minded secessionist movements from Canada to the Deep South, he is not without peculiar influence in state politics, especially the rise of Sarah Palin. An obscure figure outside of Alaska, Chryson has been a political fixture in the hometown of the Republican vice-presidential nominee for over a decade. During the 1990s, when Chryson directed the AIP, he and another radical right-winger, Steve Stoll, played a quiet but pivotal role in electing Palin as mayor of Wasilla and shaping her political agenda afterward. Both Stoll and Chryson not only contributed to Palin’s campaign financially, they played major behind-the-scenes roles in the Palin camp before, during and after her victory.
Chryson further streamlined the AIP’s platform by softening its secessionist language. Instead of calling for immediate separation from the United States, the platform now demands a vote on independence.
Yet Chryson maintains that his party remains committed to full independence. “The Alaskan Independence Party has got links to almost every independence-minded movement in the world,” Chryson exclaimed. “And Alaska is not the only place that’s about separation. There’s at least 30 different states that are talking about some type of separation from the United States.” This has meant rubbing shoulders and forging alliances with outright white supremacists and far-right theocrats, particularly those who dominate the proceedings at such gatherings as the North American Secessionist conventions, which AIP delegates have attended in recent years.
After intense evangelizing by Chryson and his allies, they claimed Palin as a convert. “When she started taking her job seriously,” Chryson said, “the people who put her in as the rubber stamp found out the hard way that she was not going to go their way.” In 1994, Sarah Palin attended the AIP’s statewide convention. In 1995, her husband, Todd, changed his voter registration to AIP. Except for an interruption of a few months, he would remain registered was an AIP member until 2002, when he changed his registration to undeclared.
Just months before Palin burst onto the national stage as McCain’s vice-presidential nominee, she delivered a videotaped address to the AIP’s annual convention. Her message was scrupulously free of secessionist rhetoric, but complementary nonetheless. “I share your party’s vision of upholding the Constitution of our great state,” Palin told the assembly of AIP delegates. “My administration remains focused on reining in government growth so individual liberty can expand. I know you agree with that … Keep up the good work and God bless you.”

At a national convention of secessionist groups in 2007, AIP vice chairman Dexter Clark announced that his party would seek to “infiltrate” the Democratic and Republican parties with candidates sympathetic to its hard-right, secessionist agenda. “You should use that tactic. You should infiltrate,” Clark told his audience of neo-Confederates, theocrats and libertarians. “Whichever party you think in that area you can get something done, get into that party. Even though that party has its problems, right now that is the only avenue.”
Clark pointed to Palin’s political career as the model of a successful infiltration.
Now, Palin is a household name and her every move is scrutinized by the Washington press corps. She can no longer afford to kibitz with secessionists, however instrumental they may have been to her meteoric ascendancy. This does not trouble her old AIP allies. Indeed, Chryson is hopeful that Palin’s inauguration will also represent the start of a new infiltration.
Link: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/10/10/palin_chryson/index1.html

BOTTOM LINE FOLKS, STUPID JOHN MCCAIN WAS USED BY PALIN AND RADICAL FRIENDS TO ACCESS THE WHITE HOUSE FOR THEIR PERSONAL AGENDA TO LEAVE THE UNITED STATES AND PUSH THEIR VIEWS ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. MCCAIN PROBABLY STILL DO NOT KNOW HE IS BEING USED AND BELIEVES HE IS USING SARAH TO GAIN THE WHITEHOUSE.
Looks like little miss hockey puck is the one who is a member of a sleeper cell against the United States. Kinda remind me the character Damien in the Omen doesn’t it?

AGoodGuy #2151299 10/31/08 01:59 PM
R
R
The definition of middle class and upper class continues to be fluid.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/31/low-richardson-pegs-middle-class-making/

These candidates are like waywards - you know when they lying when their mouths are moving.

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
rwinger #2151303 10/31/08 02:03 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by rwinger
The definition of middle class and upper class continues to be fluid.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/31/low-richardson-pegs-middle-class-making/

These candidates are like waywards - you know when they lying when their mouths are moving.

Well...one of the candidates isn't "like" a wayward.

He IS one.

So I'll take my chances with the other one.

Mr. W

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 194 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation