Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
AGoodGuy #2151464 10/31/08 04:25 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
There are no facts that would support any such assertion. It is moonbat nonsense.

Yup. But no more MOONBAT NONSENSE than to say that the three reporters were removed from Obama's plane because they endorsed McCain. Which is the post that I was replying to.

Works both ways, Mel.

AGG

This is how you justify posting an unidentified BLOG with a completely unfounded racial SLUR? WOW crazy

Well, I will be sure to ask for sources on everything you post now given your disingenuousness here.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151465 10/31/08 04:25 PM
A
A
You presented a BLOG as a hard news piece.

Please show me where I did that, and I will eat my words and apologize profusely. If you cannot, perhaps you should do the same.

AGG

AGoodGuy #2151466 10/31/08 04:27 PM
M
M
No, it is not fact that he was removed because he was BLACK. Nor do we know WHY he was removed. We only know what he says.

Well, since you keep changing what it is that you are complaining about, I am not sure what more you want. First you say that I did not cite a source, so I did. Then you said that it was not a fact and that I was trying to pass it of as one, which I did not. Then I give you a source, and you say that the source may be biased. I give you another source, and you say that there is no proof that he was removed because he was black. I think we are going in circles here, Mel.

AGG

AGG, lets not confuse the issue here: you posted a BLOG as FACT and did not identify your source until ASKED. That is not a circle, but a linear line straight to your disingenuousness.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

AGoodGuy #2151467 10/31/08 04:28 PM
M
M
You presented a BLOG as a hard news piece.

Please show me where I did that, and I will eat my words and apologize profusely. If you cannot, perhaps you should do the same.

AGG

You know exactly what you did, AGG. Be a man here.

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151468 10/31/08 04:28 PM
A
A
This is how you justify posting an unidentified BLOG with a completely unfounded racial SLUR? WOW crazy

What are you talking about ???

MelodyLane #2151470 10/31/08 04:29 PM
A
A

I see. So you cannot find where I passed it off as fact, as expected. So I accept your apology smile .

AGG

AGoodGuy #2151474 10/31/08 04:31 PM
M
M
AGG, here is your response to rightwinger again. Nowhere did you say this was a BLOG - you presented this a factual response to his post, and did not admit it was just a blog until I asked:

Originally Posted by rwinger
I wonder if this normal BAU for campaigns.

Sure is.

Sole Black Reporter Booted from McCain Event

Tallahassee Democrat senior writer Stephen Price was singled out and asked to leave the area reserved for media at a rally for John McCain in Panama City, Florida, on Friday. He had showed his media credentials and employee i.d. in order to enter the area when a member of McCain's security detail asked him to leave.

"I explained I was with the state press, but the Secret Service man said that didn't matter and that I would have to go," Price said.

When another reporter asked why Price was being removed, she too was led out of the area. Other state reporters remained.

Price was the only black reporter among those surrounding McCain's bus ... was he being "profiled"?

Tallahassee Democrat Executive Editor Bob Gabordi said the incident was unwarranted.

"We're deeply concerned and disturbed that our reporter — of all of those in that area — was asked to move," Gabordi said. "My understanding is that Stephen was the only reporter approached and asked to leave the area, and the only reporter in that area who is black. Another reporter who stood up for Stephen was then asked to leave."

Exposure 101

AGoodGuy #2151475 10/31/08 04:32 PM
M
M

I see. So you cannot find where I passed it off as fact, as expected. So I accept your apology smile .

AGG

I take that as your admission *****edit****** wink

Last edited by JustUss; 10/31/08 11:46 PM.

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151476 10/31/08 04:34 PM
A
A
you presented this a factual response to his post

I did no such thing. I said nothing to imply/suggest/indicate that it was factual, it was simply a quote.

You went off the reservation all by yourself with that one. Do not blame me for your own interpretations.

AGG

AGoodGuy #2151479 10/31/08 04:36 PM
M
M
you presented this a factual response to his post

I did no such thing. I said nothing to imply/suggest/indicate that it was factual, it was simply a quote.

I gotcha! So when you post something we are supposed to NEVER presume it is FACTUAL if it comes from you?

In other words, your posts are NOT FACTS unless you STATE THEY ARE FACTS!? rotflmao

Exposure 101

AGoodGuy #2151480 10/31/08 04:37 PM
M
M
This is just too much! grin Note to self, AGG does not stand behind anything he posts! crazy

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151484 10/31/08 04:39 PM
A
A
I gotcha! So when you post something we are supposed to NEVER presume it is FACTUAL if it comes from you?

Uh, yeah, duh. Discussion forums are an exchange of opinions, Mel. Is that news to you?

In other words, your posts are NOT FACTS unless you STATE THEY ARE FACTS!? rotflmao

You betcha. wink

AGG

AGoodGuy #2151486 10/31/08 04:42 PM
M
M
Uh, yeah, duh. Discussion forums are an exchange of opinions, Mel. Is that news to you?

Is that a FACT? Or not a FACT? skeptical

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2151488 10/31/08 04:44 PM
A
A
This is just too much! grin Note to self, AGG does not stand behind anything he posts! crazy

Note to self, ****EDIT**** for posting stuff as facts without citing sources:

Then why the hysterical push to cover up his record and destroy anyone who questions him or tries to examine his record? Anyone who questions or examines his record is trashed and maligned and the questions never get answered. Just look at what these thugs did to Joe the Plumber? Why in the world would this voter be trashed for asking Obama a question? Why is he being mocked and sneered at by democrats? We have Ohio state officials [democrats] using govt resources to DIG UP DIRT on this man. If that is not an eggregious abuse of power I don't know what is. These ppl are nothing more than a band of THUGS who are too dangerous to be trusted in positions of power.

Last edited by Choctaw; 10/31/08 04:47 PM. Reason: TOS (Name Calling)
MelodyLane #2151489 10/31/08 04:44 PM
C
C
Another one bites the dust. LOCKED!

Choctaw
Marriage Builders Moderator

Choctawmb@gmail.com
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 194 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation