|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996 |
 :gobblegobble:
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583 |
I'm his greatest fan, Pep.
He's an awesome guy who loves, honors, and protects me now in ways like never before.
Happily married to HerPapaBear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996 |
Yes, it's true. :happythanksgiving:
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1 |
Another member of the TST fan club! 
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt Exposure 101
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,458
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,458 |
This fan club is certainly NOT something anybody would've seen coming 13 months ago or so, is it?
tl
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,044
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,044 |
Count me in too. TST has become a man among men.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583 |
This fan club is certainly NOT something anybody would've seen coming 13 months ago or so, is it?
tl Uh, no, I was certainly advised by AT LEAST one person in this fan club to... walk away... and don't look back. I think two people in this fan club said... he was one of the worst they'd ever seen. But he was one of the BEST husbands ever for 18 years. So, I couldn't walk away. Pep, we just passed our 1 year in recovery date last week. He has been steady as a rock the entire year, even when I have crumbled and waivered.
Happily married to HerPapaBear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,643
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,643 |
Hi SexyMama, How are YOU? I sure have missed you... 
BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84 D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09 WH and OW broke up 1-09 Started over 7-09
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583 |
Hello Queenie, my friend. Healing continues to happen in our home. It is a journey, and certainly not an event. It takes time, and sometimes I take a step backward. But tst continues to be the rock and the leader of our family.
Plan B has been good for you, hasn't it? I knew it would. You are a great woman!
Happily married to HerPapaBear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,108
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,108 |
Even though my stint on MB has been rather short, I like what I've read from tst. Count me in too. 
Last edited by black_raven; 11/03/08 02:11 PM. Reason: typo
BW - me exWH - serial cheater 2 awesome kids Divorced 12/2011
Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.
We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. --------Eleanor Roosevelt
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,058
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,058 |
Oh! Oh! Can I join this club too? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,643
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,643 |
Hi there,
I'm so glad that life is going good in your home and TST continues to be the rock. Such a blessing.
Plan B has been good for me. At the time I didn't want to face this was the next step to D. I still don't want that, but I never had control over what WH did and continues to do. Plan B, just protected me and gave me time to heal each and every day.
I still have FAITH that maybe one day WH will be on here helping others like TST does. What a wonderful man you are married too.
I'm happy for you.
BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84 D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09 WH and OW broke up 1-09 Started over 7-09
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1 |
I think two people in this fan club said...
he was one of the worst they'd ever seen. Wasn't it you who said that????  My gosh, look at how many times you were ready to pre-emtively throw in the towel? Thank the Lord you did not, my dear friend! 
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt Exposure 101
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583 |
I think two people in this fan club said...
he was one of the worst they'd ever seen. Wasn't it you who said that???? I didn't say that. But ya'll sure told me he was. I was too new to know WHAT was "the worst".   My gosh, look at how many times you were ready to pre-emtively throw in the towel? Thank the Lord you did not, my dear friend!  I threw that towel in and took it back out many times. Yes, thank the Lord. He placed you all right here and then sent me to you.
Happily married to HerPapaBear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1 |
*I* told you he was the worst??
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt Exposure 101
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583 |
*I* told you he was the worst?? Well, I THOUGHT it was you and MEDC. I'm SURE it was MEDC.  I went back on my thread to see if I could find it. That was a bad idea...it's too dark there. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but I did see you over and over telling me to not give up and not lose hope. So, it must not have been you. I certainly wasn't thinking too clearly back then. I'd have to rely on your memory more than my own. Anyway, it was worth the fight. He was worth the fight.
Happily married to HerPapaBear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,025
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,025 |
TST... I'm drinking the kool-aide too.  Mr. W
FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering) DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered
"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1 |
SMB, I honestly don't believe I have EVER said any such thing because I have sure never thought it. I never saw anything about him that would ever make me think that. My recollection was that I talked to you ALOT about not giving up too early. You often said you were "done" and I posted not to give up yet. My feeling are sort of hurt that you don't mention that at all but instead attribute a sentiment to me that I never had.  All this time I thought I was your cheerleader, but you see it differently. oh well..
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt Exposure 101
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,583 |
My recollection was that I talked to you ALOT about not giving up too early. You often said you were "done" and I posted not to give up yet. My feeling are sort of hurt that you don't mention that at all but instead attribute a sentiment to me that I never had.  Isn't that what I just posted above... that you told me repeatedly not to lose hope and not to give up. I just remember there was a time when MEDC was discussing with SOMEONE (don't know who) that tst was one of the worst there (and tst has told me he saw it on my thread, too). I was thinking that it was you who agreed that he was one of the "worst" WS's but that you also had seen cases even worse recover. And then in the same paragraph, you told me to NOT give up. All this time I thought I was your cheerleader, but you see it differently.
oh well.. I HAVE always considered you one heck of a cheerleader for my marriage. And much more than that, you guided me through the darkest time in my life when I could see no light. You walked me through steps when my path was not lit. I hope you never doubt that I see you that way! 
Last edited by sexymamabear; 11/03/08 05:35 PM.
Happily married to HerPapaBear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,928
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,928 |
Hey, I'm a TST fan, too!
In fact, I would like to send my H to TST for LESSONS!!!
"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"
BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
301
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|