Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hi,

I was wondering it I can get copies of cell phone records. We have a family plan under MIL who lives an hour away. So I never see the bill or calls, we just send money every month.

Is there a place I can get them, to verify there is absolutely NC for at least a month.

Thanks,

P
P
And just why are you umbilicaled to your MIL?

There ain't no way in heck you are going to get those records legally. I'm willing to bet your WW has already circumvented you and lied to her mom about you being controlling and eveything on the cell phone is "just a friend" that she "neede to talk to" even though her mom ain't stupid, she's an enabler.

GET OFF YOUR MIL'S PLAN AND GET YOUR OWN PHONES.

now.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
T
T
If you get them without the MILs permission via the web, you could get into legal trouble with the whole thing. If you're wife is claiming there's been NC but is still exhibiting signs that the A is continuing, you have two options.
1. Ask her to get a copy of the records to prove that your suspicions are wrong
2. Tell your MIL that you had a call from a friend "Gus" but accidently tossed # and you know it will be on the bill, so you would like to see the phone bill to get the # to call him back.

If either of them protests too much then I think that will answer your suspicions

Then run to your nearest mobile phone company and get on your own cell phone and plan and ditch the MILs family plan. Many carriers will let you call within thier own network for free or a reduced cost or go with one that lets you call xx number of people for free each month. Make absolutely certain that the old phone is returned to the MIL and given to another family member.

me -37 sahd
ww -33 executive
2 kids (5 & 1)
A
OP Offline
A
It will be (f)WH.

There is an account online, I just don't know the password. I just wanted to check to see if I can monitor it for a least a month. I don't want to get MIL involve at this point, I don't even think she knows the password, I know (f)WH as we was on it some time. We was thinking of getting from under them but since it was cheaper I said to keep it (this was before everything though).

P
P
Your husband needs to cut the umbilical to his mother.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
A
OP Offline
A
He has the password, should I just ask him for it, although I wanted to look at the records without him doing.

He has a work phone but doesn't use it to call her so he says, he uses that phone, so that is why I just wanted to get the records for it. I will discuss having our own phone.

Last edited by ANewBeginning; 11/04/08 12:52 PM.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation