Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
M
M
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

P
P
With all of the democrat cheating going on.

They have caught hundreds here in Atlanta with dual residences voting multiple times.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
M
M
Right now...I don't see any way for McCain to pull this out.

It's long, but it might give you some insight into how it could happen.

Pariah #2153279 11/04/08 03:33 PM
M
M
They have caught hundreds here in Atlanta with dual residences voting multiple times.

wow....shocking.

medc #2153280 11/04/08 03:35 PM
W
W
Originally Posted by protecttheunborn
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Strange you would want to ignore the voice of reason.

Want2Stay

M
M

medc #2153286 11/04/08 03:41 PM
M
M
welcome to the Obamanation.

Time to go out gun/ammo shopping.

medc #2153291 11/04/08 03:46 PM
W
W
I agree that's terrible and unfortunately a sad testament to the evil side of our country. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. What are you gonna do, today's election was sure to bring out a few extremists. Hope it doesn't take away from today's historic election.

Want2Stay

medc #2153292 11/04/08 03:46 PM
P
P
The sporting goods stores here can't keep AR15's and 12 guage shotguns in stock. Haven't been able to for months.

P
P
Originally Posted by Want2Stay
I agree that's terrible and unfortunately a sad testament to the evil side of our country. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. What are you gonna do, today's election was sure to bring out a few extremists.

Especailly the extemeist running on the democratic ticket.

After being indoctrinated in a hate cult for 20 years, he can't deny that he is an extremeist.

Pariah #2153300 11/04/08 03:50 PM
M
M
I am licensed to carry anywhere in the country...and rarely do anymore. That will change now. People can act like this is an exception...just an extremist...but in my vast experience, it is the norm.

M
M
Originally Posted by Want2Stay
I agree that's terrible and unfortunately a sad testament to the evil side of our country. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. What are you gonna do, today's election was sure to bring out a few extremists. Hope it doesn't take away from today's historic election.

Want2Stay

It's NOT the extremist that is the problem. It is the black democratic mayor that is allowing this to happen in NUMEROUS places throughout the city.

It is a disgrace for the 5th largest city in America. I guarantee you that things like this are happening in NYC, LA and more than a few other inner cities.

medc #2153307 11/04/08 03:58 PM
M
M
http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20081029_New_Panthers__war_on_whites.html

Welcome to the new Obamnation.

This is one of the thugs providing "security" for the polling places!

WOW.

medc #2153308 11/04/08 03:59 PM
M
M
Minister Najee Muhammad, national field marshal for the New Black Panther Party, and Uhuru Shakur, local chairman of the Atlanta chapter of the party, took turns reading statements from Dr. Malik Shabazz, leader of Black Lawyers for Justice and attorney for the party (yes, that Malik Shabazz)…

…”We will not allow some racists and other angry whites, who are upset over an impending Barack Obama presidential victory, to intimidate blacks at the polls,” Muhammad said. “Most certainly, we cannot allow these racist forces to slaughter our babies or commit other acts of violence against the black population, nor our black president.”

Muhammad added, “We must organize to counter and neutralize these threats using all means at our disposal. This is a great time for our people, and we must ensure that peace prevails for our people.”

Shakur said the New Black Panther Party does not hate white people, but it does not like racist white people who try to harm the black community…

…Shakur added, “We warn you, leave Barack Obama alone and leave our babies alone because black people are a spiritual people and a people who are trying to do right, and we will not hesitate to take up our legal rights of self-defense.”

Shakur said the New Black Panther Party believes the plot that was foiled in Crockett County was not an isolated incident and that the party will do what it can to protect members of the black community on Election Day.

“We will be at the polls in the cities and counties in many states to ensure that the enemy does not sabotage the black vote, which was won through the blood of the martyrs of our people,” he said.

As members of the New Black Panther Party said “Black Power,” Andrew Chirwa, an Alamo resident and native of Malawi in Southern Africa, urged everyone at the press conference to shout “Black Power” together.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/04/black-panther-intimidation-at-the-polls/

medc #2153311 11/04/08 04:04 PM
P
P
Yep, no racism or radical hate there.

M
M
McCain’s internal polls show massive move in the battleground states.

I just talked to one of my best Team McCain sources who told me that heading into today all the key battleground polls were moving hard and fast in their direction. The source, hardly a perma-optimist, thinks it will be a long night, but that McCain is going to win.

LINK

He only has to hold onto most of the states Bush won, and win PA.

It's definitely doable.

M
M
More about PUMAs possible affect on this election---> LINK

Can't vouch for his numbers, but there is no doubt that the PUMAs have been ignored by the MSM.

I saw an interesting bit of simple math to explain the power of PUMAs. Assume 10 Reps and 10 dems are locked in a tight battle (50-50%). Then all of a sudden 2 dems jump ship to the GOP side to make the sides 12-8, or 60%-40%. The point being is defections hurt more than adding or subtracting independents.

medc #2153350 11/04/08 05:04 PM
P
P
Okay. This kind of crap makes me really angry (the guys guarding the polls and the "official" statements being made by the Black Panthers). Are we surprised that this kind of thing's going on? Has anyone really LISTENED to the music that's been going around for the last few years?

Two of my precious grandbabies are 1/2 white and 1/2 black. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to keep them from being exposed to this kind of poision. Their father has this kind of attitude... poor poor me, everybody's done me wrong... that's why I can't get a job... that's why I beat your daughter... no one will hire me because I'm black... waaah waaah waaah...

Sorry. I don't buy this garbage for one single minute. I don't think RACE has anything to do with this kind of attitude. I think it has a lot to do with the character of the person spewing it. And that goes for any white person making threats against a black person too!

I think ALL the racists in this country... black and white... are using this as an opportunity to stir things up.

This is an outrage and frankly, I'm sick of it. rant2

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
R
R
Strange day indeed - we live in interesting times.

On the ballot for State Rep we had a Chinese woman run against a Vietnamese woman - who would have thunk it.

Mexicans living on our street who cannot vote nevertheless have McCain signs on the lawn.

As for any slight chance of a McCain upset - i think I will pass on the DART train tmrw. I dont want to get in the middle of some angry mob.

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
rwinger #2153372 11/04/08 05:39 PM
P
P
As for any slight chance of a McCain upset - i think I will pass on the DART train tmrw. I dont want to get in the middle of some angry mob.

Wow, I didn't even think about that. I may stay home myself if things go right.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 968 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation