Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 136 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 135 136
N
N
I just keep shaking my head. This poor man isn't gonna know what hit him.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by Neak
I just keep shaking my head. This poor man isn't gonna know what hit him.

and OW is probably not allowed anywhere near WH's cell phone rotflmao

N
N
Yes, when it regularly vibrates during the evening, and he gets this shifty look on his face.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
and he gets this shifty look on his face

I know that look!! It's related to the "deer in the headlights" look. :RollieEyes:

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
OP Offline
T
Ya know, because I have no expectations(but a lil bit of hope) I don't see what you guys see. I guess since all that talk about, "time just needs to happen and I'm not anyone's time line and I don't want to hurt anyone anymore"{{gag}} I hope he misses me. We also talked many times in the evening watching the election coverage so that was nice. I can't see that he misses he really. Weird sometimes he comes in and hugs kids and hugs me and sometimes when he hugs me he half hugs me like he's not sure what to do or ya know how you hugs someone you don't really wanna hug and then ya kinda pull back and pat type thing? I mean when no one is looking he's groping at me so I guess that's good. He's coming over tomorrow so that's when we'll see him next.

I know that he several time he told DD17 that he was in his car and working on his laptop which I thought was weird that he wasn't in the apartment doing his reports. Wonder why he doesn't go in? I think he talks to the kids outside the apartment from what i can gather. My DD17 said that said something to the effect of I'll be right back as he answered the phone.

I try to send him texts in the evening too, but I am not sure if she works in the day or at night. It seems weird that he can stay as late as he does when he is here. I was thinking maybe she has a night job and he gets home just before her. Who knows. I know he spent the night last Saturday to Sunday and it was a last minute thing because the kids begged him so I wonder what lie he tells her. Maybe she's one of those chicks who doesn't care and that's why he likes her??? I'm sure he told her some dumb excuse that he stayed at his mom's house. I know he's never tell her he's staying at our house.

I really hope OW starts LB'ing in huge proportions.

Anyways, got all my letters and conditions done. I am focusing on doing the best I can to be as happy as possible for Thanksgiving, 19 year anniversary and Christmas/New years. I don't anticipate him being home that soon as He is stubborn. Think I'll have a party.

2 weeks and 3 days left til Plan B. I was thinking I am going to hand it to him in person when he leaves us that night. I am going to look him in the face(is this ok?) and tell him I love him and to read the letter. I don't tell him that anymore since this all started. I think I'm going to put it in a blank card that way he thinks he's getting a card and not a letter.

Such a hard time to implement Plan B but I truly can't spend the holidays with he white elephant in the room, it would draw to much out of my love bank I think. I hate being the one doing this to him during this time of year, but I tell my self that he has no problem doing it to me, so it really helps push me to go forward.

I have all you If I fall apart during Holidays so I'll make it....This will be the 1st Holiday season we are apart since we were 14 years old.....{{sigh}}....I'm going to be ok.

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
P
P
I'm going to be ok.

Disneyland is wonderful during the holidays - You & kids - no WH

smile

P
P
Big Bear is a great place during the holidays - You and the kids - no what's his name

T
T
Originally Posted by Trying2live
I don't see what you guys see. I guess since all that talk about, "time just needs to happen and I'm not anyone's time line and I don't want to hurt anyone anymore"{{gag}} I hope he misses me.
That timeline gibberish was talk.
Talk is cheap.
NEVER listen to what they say.
His phoning you to chat about the elections was action.
Actions reveal where they are truly at.

Yes, I ended that last sentence with a preposition.
So sue me.

D
D
****Pouf****

Turtle is now Sue.

(blowing off the tip of my fairy wand)

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
P
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
****Pouf****

Turtle is now Sue.

rotflmao rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T
****Pouf****

Turtle is now Sue.

:MrEEk:

D
D
Originally Posted by turtlehead
****Pouf****

Turtle is now Sue.

:MrEEk:

Oops! I'm sorry?

Did it sting a bit?

(shaking wand that has glittery bits flying everywhere and is smoking slightly)

Dang thing hasn't worked right since my 4 year old put it in the microwave.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
T
OP Offline
T
Guess who just popped by you guys? The kids ran to the door and screamed mom daddy is here. I guess he had a lil free time between his appointments and came by. He's in the kitchen with the kids.

I say hey you what brought you here. He says well i had a lil free time, so I say well come in can I get you anything.......wow kinda shocking.

back later...

D
D
Who wants to lay money of Mr. T2L getting lunchtime "ahemming" in?

Who also wants to lay money on Mr. T2L is thinking that the grass is WAY greener at T2L's casa?

Yeppers.

Gotta love a well executed plan.

My Story

Recovered!
T
OP Offline
T
Ok so he just left and he shoulda left a half hour ago. He spent at least 45 with me just talking on the bed. He did reach and grab my rear and did hint that he wanted to get some "afternoon delight" LOL but unfortunately I can't-monthly feminine down time-darn!!! But when he did try to grab my rear, I say Oh so ya miss me don't ya and I smile and he says nope I'm just being a guy and doing what guys do. I laugh out loud and I say nope you miss me!

But we layed on my bed and talked and enjoy each others company, hugged, and part of the time I sat on his chest. That's the update for today. He'll be back tomorrow.....

And he shoulda figured out that i'ze gots the greenest grass there is and now he just has weeds and crabgrass LOLOLOLOLOLOL rotflmao

N
N
I forget what they're called, but Cinderella was talking a while back about some catchum gadgets that go...up there...and you can have SF without any mess.

Try and get your hands on one by tomorrow when he drops by again, and tell him you've got another little experiment you want to try out on him.

And oh yeah, he loves your grass.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
B
B
Soooo... I'm a lurker and am rooting for you x's a million!!!

Just lay a towel down and go for the "ahem"! Extra lubrication, I say! (be safe though!)

<--- back to lurking, but ((((Trying))))

*giggle* @ H (not WH) lovin' da grass!!

Fertilize it baby!

Last edited by Bottlerocket; 11/05/08 10:38 PM. Reason: Freakin' typ-o's

Me BS
H FWS

DDay 10/2007

Actively recovering, learning, loving, earning a better marriage!
L
L
The item is a moon cup, and it was me asking about it smile
I am going to order one, but I don't know if I'll be giving an update on the effectiveness smile

I concur with the towel and lube, and just go slowwwww and gentle.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
B
B
:o) I'm happy to see that I'm not alone!

Seriously. We've had kids, we've "been there, done that" why do we not have to have SF during "that time"??? Our Dh's have already seen all that there is to see, 'specially if we've given
vaginal birth... Yes, I'm NOT discreet! It is what it is! They usually get it!!

Trying, go to working on your man! Girlfriend, he is yours for the picking.... Yes I'm optimistic. Revert back to the ones who have the experience, wisdom, etc... they've not led you wrong, my friend.

<--- hoping for info for hersself... Whilst high-5ing the supah strong-chicks who reside here...

I'm so blessed to be in your company...

Me BS
H FWS

DDay 10/2007

Actively recovering, learning, loving, earning a better marriage!
Hi T2L,

I've only read the last 10 pages but it sounds so positive for you.

My WH just moved back home over the weekend and I missed a lot of the signals that the MB's tuned in to. He was not having a PA or living with the OW, but she is still in the picture as his friend and colleague.

We have a long way to go!

Good luck - I'll keep checking in on your progress.

K

Advice for recovery please - my WH moved back home

BS 32 (1st marriage), WH 38 (2nd marriage), DD 3, DS 1
Married Aug 2002, EA/PA 2005, NC mid 2005
EA Jun 2008, Plan A, 1 Aug 2008, WH moved out 14 Sep 08, D-Day 14 Sep 08, Moved home 2 Nov 08, moved out 30 Nov 08
Plan B, 2 Dec 08, broken 5, 11, 15 & 17 Dec 08
Current Status: Contact for visitation, children and finances.
Embarking on a new plan to Let go and Let God and to not settle for less than I deserve!
Page 32 of 136 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 135 136

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 291 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation