Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
K
K
You know, what I don't get is why someone so disdainful of Christians comes to a Christian website to post anti-Christian rhetoric. There are only about a hundred thousand other places you could go share your beliefs; why choose here?

K
K
Originally Posted by keepitreal
You know, what I don't get is why someone so disdainful of Christians comes to a Christian website to post anti-Christian rhetoric. There are only about a hundred thousand other places you could go share your beliefs; why choose here?

Well, I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm more tolerant than you are.

Divorced
T
T
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
But the Chinese goverment believes it is a good thing. Therefore they are justified because one's "belief" justifies anything. Right?
Sure they have their beliefs and they actually have their reasons for mandatory abortions. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them, just like you don't have to agree with mine.

Secondly, the Chinese government also has "choices." They choose to exercise those "choices." smile
And these "choices" oppose my belief that the mother should have freedom of control over her own body. As it is, the gov't is treating her like a 2nd rate broodmare strain that needs culling. I don't agree with this. That is what pro-choice is about.

I'm going to ignore the next 5 or so pages (probably more since I began typing this) as you guys are just exchanging insults and the thread will get locked anyway. Again it's too bad. The topic could have been a good one but if you just want to insult people rather than exchange ideas about what all sides have in common then that's what happens. I don't agree with Krazy's approach but I do understand where he's coming from.

I
iam Offline
I
Originally Posted by Tabby1
Originally Posted by iam
Originally Posted by Tabby1
Since I am pro-choice, then YES!!!!!

Since you so big on CHOICE how about we let the baby be born and when he/she can CHOOSE (which you advocate) we can ask him/her if it's OK to kill them?
If you could figure a way for the baby to be born while the mother can retain the choice of not being pregnant, then this is perfectly reasonable.

FWIW, they can do embryo transplants in animals. I have never heard of them attempting to do so in humans. Are there religious objections to that?

I do not believe that transplants are possible once the mother has conceived in the womb. As too religious objections, it would depend on the religion.

M
M
there are things more important than our constitution. I also think that we are obligated to oppose unjust rule and laws. That is why this country was formed in the first place.

T
T
Iam, check this out: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4326505.html

I don't know much about it myself, though I have heard of it used in broodmares (top quality racing mares that had problems carrying their fetuses to term, so they transplant the embryos into another mare - not sure if the jockey club actually allows it or not but probably the resulting offspring can then become breeding stock).

M
M
Enough with the personal attacks! This thread is now locked.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 866 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation