Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 122 of 152 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
So that's where we are now. No hearing on the 19th but if this keeps up someone's butt is going to end up dragged into court on a contempt charge!!

I can hear the scraping sounds already!

:MrEEk:

rotflmao

I WISH!!!!!

Not long after I posted, Shiny got a fax from the Dark Side:

"Mr. Gray is aware that he didn't deposit the support money on November 1st. He will double the amount on November 14th."

DAMN! rant2

It would have been well worth the money to see that brawl!! And I wouldn't have minded paying Shiny to do it. He deserves it. I wish I could pay him more now.

Oh well--still plenty of time for everyone to get tickets for the next event, LOL!! wink

I talked to OWH tonight for nearly an hour. I invited him over for Thanksgiving, too. Now I just need to invite Shiny. I already invited everyone else in the office, it would be rude if I didn't invite him, too. Might hurt his feelings. So I'll invite him. Whether any of them show up is anyone's guess. LOL!! That would be funny, though, wouldn't it?

Yeah, just wait until my 5-star restaurant is open. They'll all be begging to get on the guest list!! Heh heh hehhhhhhhh......!!

hurray

Okay, back to homework!!

faint

C
C
I bet judges don't give the same kind of anesthesia as gastroenterologists do - even when they do the same excavation work.

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
I bet judges don't give the same kind of anesthesia as gastroenterologists do - even when they do the same excavation work.

rotflmao

rotflmao

And this judge is a no-nonsense dude, too!

And here's a really funny thing...

Our judge has seen Shiny on at least two occasions--here where you think they would not run into each other because Shiny RARELY comes to our county for cases--the last case he had here was 16 years ago now. And our judge wasn't around here then.

But since we have been in and out of court--at our last hearing...the judge mentioned that he'd seen Shiny coming out of a restaurant in Houston with Baby Attorney and his GF-Shiny had taken them out to eat. I remember that day because I was there at the office before they left--waiting for the rain to stop coming down in buckets so I could leave and go to class.

So the judge was in town for his son's volleyball game somewhere and went to the restaurant that Shiny was just leaving.

Then when Shiny had that seminar in August in San Antonio--who do you think he saw? The judge!! LOL!!

Funny too--I had a dream that Shiny was GIVING a seminar not long before I heard he was going to the one in San Antone.

Yeah, weird, freaky stuff...or is it? LOL!!

I'm just sitting back and watching these "alleged" coincidences. It's been VERY interesting, to say the least!

I REALLY need to get going on that book, that's for sure!! Okay, now I've done jabbered away for 9 (?) paragraphs. Or so.

Back to homework, damn you! Yes! I'm going!! Got to keep those straight A's coming!! I have a reputation to uphold!! LOL!!

Yeah, now I'm talking to myself. MEDIC!!!

rotflmao

C
C
I sure am glad you can spell.....I would have wondered about you if you'd mispelled some of those last few words!!!!!

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
I sure am glad you can spell.....I would have wondered about you if you'd mispelled some of those last few words!!!!!

rotflmao

Good one!

rotflmao

C
C
KWIM? rotflmao Couldn't resist. rotflmao

Can't check my personal e-mail from work. Perhaps I will have a reply to send you tonight.

J
J
Ok I'm dying to know if this means what I think it means. Are y'all being a bit naughty??? wink

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
D
OP Offline
D
Yeah. wink

Okay, sounds good! I'll look for it when I get home from class.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by jayne241
Ok I'm dying to know if this means what I think it means. Are y'all being a bit naughty??? wink

flirt

Who? Us? Naughty?

Never heard of such an animal!!

wink

J
J
Youse guys.....!!!!! grin

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
C
C
I went off on a rant and shared it with Charlotte who agreed with me. So, I sent someone an email about the matter. I was just wondering about the response.

D
OP Offline
D
Well I guess it's time for an update.

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the first temp hearing. OWH called me around 8am. He was on the way to Shiny's to sign an affidavit.

He got all worried because he thought he woke me up--well, I was supposed to be up anyway. I was just lying there wishing for more sleep time. So after he called I fell asleep again (shame on me!) and had a dream I was driving Shiny's car to court with Shiny and T. We crossed one of those bridges--the name escapes me at the moment--the ones that open up to let boats through. It had just closed and T climbed in the back seat.

I commented on her climbing into the back seat and proceeded through the intersection. Then I woke up. Dang!! It was Shiny's car in the dream but it wasn't--none of his vehicles have room for 3 people in the front seat. I don't know the significance of that part, or of the whole dream, really!

So later that evening I called OWH and he kept me on the phone for 4 hours!! LOL!! We talked about a lot of different things and of course "they" came up a lot.

We talked about the gun in Dallas and I'm glad I finally remembered to ask him about it. He said it sounded hinky to him. Yeah, me too!!

He said that if anyone should be worried it should be ME, as far as any violence goes. Yeah, he's right. I'm not THAT worried about it but it does cross my mind from time to time. I think if they were going to do anything they'd take all of us out--Shiny included, and he's already nearly been shot before. Well, I have, too, but he would have had a better chance of surviving his gunshot, through a door with a shotgun; than I would have--shotgun aimed at my head. No, that incident was not Gray related.

Gray always used to comment on: "if someone is going to kill someone, might as well make it good since you are going to jail for life anyway, or getting the death penalty."

What? Me worried? No. But I never did get a decent answer to the gun in Dallas question. I asked him about it again 2 more times after that, too.

I guess there's a chance they could get desperate--Slag's a gun nut and so is her family, but I'm a natural when it comes to hitting targets. I just don't own a pistol anymore.

Gunfight at the O.K. Corral!! Ha ha!!

I think that Gray will break down and settle at mediation but if he doesn't he's REALLY in for it!!

I'll just say: "Shiny, take him out!! Take him DOWN!! DO YOUR STUFF!"

Part of me kinda wants to go to trial, I can't help it!! OWH thinks he's probably going to end up there. Well, I'm READY!! Brian it OAN!!! I'll be his Star Witness, Baby!! flirt

Charlotte

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
D
OP Offline
D
Oh, I can't help it!! LOL!! I just thought of the actor who this guy in class reminds me of: Paul Walker!! LMAO!!

I could be SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!! This guy is always so sweet and nice (and flirty)--even when perusing raw chicken to decide which bird looks best! LOL!!

There are some other guys in class that talk to me a lot. One of them likes to bump into me "accidentally," and he'd better watch so he doesn't accidentally bump into my Chef's knife! LOL! And there's this older guy that has made it clear that he would like to get to know me better...LOL!! WOOOOO!!!

But I'm not interested in all of that. It's just funny how things are when you aren't looking for them!! If I was LOOKING for someone to date the landscape would be bare!!

I'll just take it as a compliment that Charlotte still has "IT"--even Gray couldn't take away Charlotte's "IT!!" Ha ha!!

I'm sure not interested in a Demi Moore/Ashton Kutcher thing, even though it would almost be worth it. I DID think about going the "young stud" route for revenge at one point but nixed the idea because I didn't want to be like "them."

But nah. Besides, out of all of them I would most likely pick the older guy--maybe it's my age, I don't know. He's sexier, for one thing. More well-seasoned.... rotflmao

Maybe it's quality vs. quantity? rotflmao

I don't know, I'm just goofy tonight. Or maybe it's just because OWH and I talked about sex last night. Who knows? Shiny will have my HEAD if I don't behave, though!! I'm behaving! I'm behaving!!

But I can gloat a little, dammit! Gray tried to grind me down to a cinder under his shoe!! Self-esteem was in the negative zone and falling! So yeah, I think it's okay to gloat a little!

Charlotte

L
L
Charlotte...

you crack me up laugh

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by lildoggie
Charlotte...

you crack me up laugh

Awwwwww......thanks lil!!

Let me see, speculating here...

Young stud vs. older stud...

Hmmmm........

I guess a young stud probably has more stamina and all--ready for the racetrack at the drop of a pin.

Older studs, well...they take their time and enjoy the ride. Yeah, that's it!

Well, the older stud that I'm talking about is SOOOOOO SEXY!! Yeah, okay, he rings my bell. Which is why I have to stay as far away as I can!!

I never expected this. I could never have imagined being attracted to another man. But now, since for all intents and purposes my marriage has been over for a year and 5 months--I can't help but notice the opposite sex!!

But I'm behaving!! I'm still legally married so any shenanigans are OUT! I don't think I'll make it until two years after the divorce is final. I'm not looking, though. School keeps me REALLY busy! No time for spontaneous groping in the backs of cars, either! LOL!

This is something else OWH and I discussed last night. Dating and how long we think Gray and Slag will make it. They will likely stay together for at least a little while after the D's are done.

OWH figures that she'll get tired of having to nurse Gray, though. He said she didn't take care of him when he was sick--she lasted a week, maybe, then said she had to go back to work. His family took over caring for him while he needed it.

OWH is really disgusted with Slag. She is now "damaged goods" in his eyes. I know guys have a hard time with someone else "doing" their women. From reading stories here it seems that guys have a harder time with it than women. I guess it depends on the individual, though.

Charlotte

L
L
O.M.G!!!!!!

You on some thing girl?? Or just wanting something (some one) to be on you wink

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
D
OP Offline
D

whistle

C
C
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
She is now "damaged goods" in his eyes. I know guys have a hard time with someone else "doing" their women. From reading stories here it seems that guys have a harder time with it than women. I guess it depends on the individual, though.

Funny, they ALWAYS seem to affair with the women who have been D'd multiple times, had a string of BF's etc.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
Charlotte, you are one crazy woman...that's a compliment.

D
OP Offline
D
Charlotte, you are one crazy woman...that's a compliment.

grin

Why, thank yuh....thank yuh verra much!!!

kiss

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
Page 122 of 152 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation