Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 123 of 152 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
I sent Gray's XW a text because I texted her last night about the gun in Dallas and wasn't able to answer her when I got out of class because it was so late.

We talked a bit and she told me that ODS said his dad has been in and out of hospitals for months now. Hmmm....I guess he has managed to destroy his body with the drugs.

Funny thing: when I came home from my grandma's after that and checked the mail there was a letter from a hospital in the same town his company is in. From what I can read through the paper on the envelope, (LOL!)--it looks like it's a patient survey of some sort.

I guess it can wait two weeks until the mediation. No sense in giving it to Shiny and making more unnecessary work having him mail it to Gray.

I sent OWH a text earlier just for grins. I can't say what it was, though, it's probably too explicit for here. His response had me rolling in the aisles, though!!

rotflmao

It was actually the translation of a Czech greeting--I was going to send it in Czech at first and then figured I'd better go the English route!! LOL!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Charlotte

:happythanksgiving:

:gobblegobble:

C
C
uhuh Having fun and not sharing is forbidden. uhuh

M
M
Dancin

You cooking today? But of COURSE!!

Speaking of courses, I am a fellow student, 20 credits this quarter, and will hopefully have the grand title of Catering Director at the College I am at in the Culinary Arts Dept. flirt

Anyhoo, how much homework do YOU have over Thanksgiving? I am swamped. :crosseyedcrazy: And I have to work a catering event Saturday!!

Gearing up for all the catering over the holidays.

So thankful for the well paid work study gig.

I have been in food service for many years, passionate about cooking, and have had the good fortune of being around some fabulous chefs.

My experience is more front of the house and facilitating, planning, etc.

Best of luck!!! You are awesome. grin

Gotta go make GRAVY dance2

Love in Christ,
Miss M

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Miss M
Dancin

You cooking today? But of COURSE!!

Speaking of courses, I am a fellow student, 20 credits this quarter, and will hopefully have the grand title of Catering Director at the College I am at in the Culinary Arts Dept. flirt

Anyhoo, how much homework do YOU have over Thanksgiving? I am swamped. :crosseyedcrazy: And I have to work a catering event Saturday!!

Gearing up for all the catering over the holidays.

So thankful for the well paid work study gig.

I have been in food service for many years, passionate about cooking, and have had the good fortune of being around some fabulous chefs.

My experience is more front of the house and facilitating, planning, etc.

Best of luck!!! You are awesome. grin

Gotta go make GRAVY dance2

Love in Christ,
Miss M

Heyyyyyyyyy, Miss M!! Great to hear from you!! I was just reading about you and homework on another thread and wondering where you were going to school!

That is WAY COOL!! Are you attending AI as well?

Yes, I had a fabulous time cooking! I made a lot of stock before hand so we'd have enough and I made fresh cream of mushroom soup this year for the traditional casseroles.

Homework? faint

YES! Five assignments due for Nutrition class by Monday--weekly journal for Fundamentals and a bunch of extra stuff for Concepts class since we didn't have a class this week.

Catering, eh? I was just thinking about that last night or so. I have the internship a few quarters from now and I was thinking about aiming for catering instead of working at one of the big hotels as pastry chef.

We'll see what happens! In the meantime, gotta keep up on those all A's!! grin

Are you taking classes online as well? It's great for some stuff. A LOT of work, though!!

Take care & have a great holiday!!

Charlotte

:gobblegobble:

M
M
No classes online

5 days a week, 4 hours a day, plus plus plus. You know the drill.

I have 3 chapters to read for Marketing, 6 assignments for Computer Science, Accounting rehash dontknow and paperwork for Leadership and I have to work a Christmas Boutique gig at the college as part of my work study. faint They pay me pretty good for that. (Business Management, focus on Food Service, have been in food service management for years, just want the paper ma'am).

No AI. We have a culinary arts program (like AI) entwined with the Viticulture/Enology program. The wine industry is HUGE where I am, and of course, food follows the wine. LOL!

The food turned out great, but no time to make my own stock.The drippings were awesome tho!! Love that GRAVY!! GRAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE!!
You are gonna be a awesome chef!!!
:gobblegobble: :pumkin:

Love in Christ,
Miss M

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered
D
OP Offline
D
...5 days 'til Mediation!!

OWH wants to come watch, LOL!!

(I had a good warrior name for him and I forgot it, dagnabbit!)

He called me the other night to remind me about some important info I needed to pass on to Shiny.

He also told me that there was a Christmas party that night.

I said, "Well...let's go crash it!!"

We thought about it. But...we don't want to make more work for Shiny!

OWH called with an update around 11:30 last night. Apparently the adulterers were ostracized at the party and kept in a corner to themselves.

No surprise, eh?

OWH had a GREAT suggestion to get that insurance check signed:

Go into the conference room, slam it down on the table and say, "Sign this f-cking thing!!"

Yeah, you bet your booty he would sign it if Shiny did that! WOOOO!! But of course we can't do that. sigh Oh well, it was a fun thought!

Really, though, Shiny IS planning on getting him to sign it, though. I don't know how yet. That will be great because it would be SO NICE to get the roof fixed so the walls don't weep when it rains and to get that meter box reattached so it doesn't get knocked off in a strong wind!

I have a field trip tomorrow with those wild kids!!

Gotta watch out for the guy with the fedora. He was giving me the eye last night but I ignored him. LOL!!

He is REALLY CUTE, though! He's even cute in his chef whites! Yikes!

But nope. Not goin' there! Behaving and that is that!

I was talking to OWH about what that other guy did. Finding out a LOT of good guy secrets. LOL!!

It's just SO funny...I was talking about this with OWH...how they tried to make me look nuts and everything and look at us now!! LOL!!

One night I'm going to go hang out with OWH and the gang. I told him that he's one of my "safe" men. He moans that he doesn't want to be in a "lame" category!!

I said, "That is NOT lame!! Besides, you are safe and have NO ulterior motives THAT I KNOW OF!!" LOL!!

So he felt a little better after that!

Anyway, TTFN!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Thank you, Miss M!!

It sure is fun!! So far! I might be singing a different tune in January when I start my stacked lab days!! WOO! 10 hours of lab with about a 45 minute break in between!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
In the middle of massive homework, I just had to pop in and say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mediation in 3 days!!! 3 days? 3 DAYS!! :MrEEk:

But hey...I'm cool. cool

Nope. Not worried a'tall!

I started prepping my wardrobe last night, LOL!

rotflmao

flirt Found my garter belt that matches my stockings...couldn't decide on the black skirt suit with "Scully" jacket or the red skirt suit but today I decided that I'm going to wear the black. The red is reserved for the final hearing, as per Gray's XW. She hasn't steered me wrong yet!! hug Oh yes, and black pumps with 5 1/2 inch heels!! Va-va-voom!!! flirt

I am actually planning on NOT seeing Gray...as in getting there ahead of time and being safely ensconced in Shiny's office when "THEY" arrive...but you just never know!! He might end up having a visual if I need to go to the restroom through PL-L's door & walk down the hallway to the restroom, there's a window next to the door in Shiny's conference room & you can see just fine when people walk by!! It's a full-length window!! wink

Heh, heh, hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! whistle

So yeah, 3 days. And all I have to worry about is my wardrobe. sigh I am SO spoiled!!

rotflmao

Charlotte

Q
Q
Wow Charlotte,

You are doing awesome. You sound so strong.

Good luck in the mediation. Have you always been this strong and positive in life?

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
Wow Charlotte,

You are doing awesome. You sound so strong.

Good luck in the mediation. Have you always been this strong and positive in life?

Thank you, Queenie!! hug

Right up until my thyroid went South and I was depressed and then caught up in the maelstrom of Gray's A!!

But I've always been an optimist, so maybe that helped matters!! I have Mom to thank for that!

Lately, though, I've been having to rag on her about being too negative sometimes. Hmmm...it seemed to escalate when she started watching more tv, I'm going to have to bring that up the next time I talk to her! wink

Thanks again, Queenie, and here's hoping for a resolution at Mediation but if not; there's going to be one heck of a show at trial! wink

And I'll be giving away free tickets to the first 100 callers!! wink

Well, not really, but I really AM considering mailing off invitations!

rotflmao

Wouldn't that be hilarious!! LMAO!!

I'm confident that Shiny will get Gray to sign that insurance check, too. I don't know how he is going to do it but I'm sure he won't break any fingers! (Awwww c'mon.....just a pinky!! Gray won't miss it, Shiny!!) wink

Charlotte

P.S.) I am curious as to who will be Gray's chauffeur. Will it be BIL or will it be Slag? Hmmm...that's the $1,000,000 question! I don't see Palpitine doing it but I could be wrong. It would be a LOT of extra driving for Palpitine, though.

D
OP Offline
D
Hee hee!

Homework from all angles tonight. Just finished school homework, now I have to finish OWH homework! AND Shiny homework!

OWH is worried about the real estate thing with my case. He doesn't want Gray to over-inflate things and get away with it so he ordered me to make a list of repairs tonight and he'll go over it with me tomorrow...maybe even have his bro' chime in.

Sounds good to me!

Then I have a couple of other items to take care of for Shiny for Thursday...PLUS I have to go there tomorrow...well, today, actually...and help PL-L with my case. I am SO LUCKY that I have an attorney who does this and saves me tons of money!! hurray

I WAS planning on doing a few "female" things like a facial...maybe a bath, etc. Well, might not have time now! PL-L thinks she might be there until late tomorrow night to finish things so I'm going to help as much as I can!!

So why am I here jabbering? Ahhhh....why not? wink

Just a quick break, LOL!

I was telling Shiny about those people in my class giving me the business again on Monday night. Bad night to do it, too. I had started cramping and I wasn't feeling all that great to begin with. Well, they did it to me AGAIN!!

rant2

But I didn't yell. I just got a little fiesty. They don't LISTEN to Chef, doggone it!! Then they try to argue with me about it when I have everything he said written down!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rant2

Anyway, I was telling Shiny about it and he says, "Young whippersnappers!!!"

rotflmao

Hilarious because it's just what I was thinking! LOL!

Hey, Man!! I'm not going to take crap from them anymore just because I'm shorter and a teeny bit older!! LOL!!!

Well, I bes' get oan wit dat ting fo' OWH!!

Yeah, this is gonna be CHEZ interesting Thursday!!!

OWH is wondering the same thing I am. Will Slag be the one who drives Gray to Shiny's?

He wants to be there. I told him...well, COME ON then!!

He can sit in there with PL-L and shoot the breeze!! LOL!

Man, I don't know HOW I'm going to thank everyone for being so kind!

Charlotte

C
C
You will cook for us. :RollieEyes: Because we love you so much.

D
D
Shouldn't we cook for HER, b/c we love her so much?

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
OK. I'll bring the Lemon Coolers - very easy, delicious cookies. They ALWAYS get rave reviews!

D
OP Offline
D
rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Shouldn't we cook for HER, b/c we love her so much?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! blush

hug

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
OK. I'll bring the Lemon Coolers - very easy, delicious cookies. They ALWAYS get rave reviews!

Oh, you're coming to the Mediation as well? SWEEEEEET!!

Party at Shiny's!!! wink

rotflmao

He would like that, he LOVES people!

C
C
Just let me know when I can pick up my e-ticket.

Can't you see it now....this large buffet, all these people mixing and mingling, and gray can't have any food because he wasn't invited to come and support Charlotte. Offer him morsels only if he gives you what you want.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Just let me know when I can pick up my e-ticket.

Can't you see it now....this large buffet, all these people mixing and mingling, and gray can't have any food because he wasn't invited to come and support Charlotte. Offer him morsels only if he gives you what you want.

rotflmao

Awwwww.....that would be so FUN!!!

I don't know about morsels, though. That sounds too tasty. How about leftover chicken bones?

wink

D
D
Only pig's feet and pickled eggs for Gray.

That way his breath will match his attitude.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 123 of 152 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation