Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 125 of 152 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
btw, I have a Prune Cake recipe that's really good and moist. With only a cup of prunes spread throughout a bundt cake, you don't get any 'action'.

Hmmmmmmmm.......I think we need to modify that recipe a bit!!

wink

rotflmao

C
C
For our consumption, the recipe is fine.

For gray's consumption, it really needs to be revved up a LOT

D
OP Offline
D
For our consumption, the recipe is fine.

For gray's consumption, it really needs to be revved up a LOT

rotflmao

Z
Z
Originally Posted by BestAdvisor1
Charlotte, do you really want him back? He cheated on you constantly, lied to you again and again, and you're actually scared of your life because of him. Can you ever trust him again? Where do you see this "relationship" or "marriage" going?

Looks like BA made the call,early. Too bad some folks got so insulting toward her.
Dancing, you are doing the right thin here. Your Wh is messed up, big time. Strength to you.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Zelmo
Originally Posted by BestAdvisor1
Charlotte, do you really want him back? He cheated on you constantly, lied to you again and again, and you're actually scared of your life because of him. Can you ever trust him again? Where do you see this "relationship" or "marriage" going?

Looks like BA made the call,early. Too bad some folks got so insulting toward her.
Dancing, you are doing the right thin here. Your Wh is messed up, big time. Strength to you.

Thank you, Zelmo. Apparently I am.

Just the sheer insanity of that response proves that.

Compared to mine it is just ridiculous.

I mentioned that he has a problem with finances and this includes in his first marriage. I mentioned that I was mentally abused from June 27-October 30, 2007. I mentioned his addiction. I apologized for not being a very good wife when I was struggling with my illness and experiencing full-body edema and black-outs without warning.

Him?

OMG!

Guess what? I am responsible for 911, the melting ice caps, the sinking of the Titanic, the hole in the ozone layer, WWII, WWI, the Vietnam war, the Crimean war, the Civil War, the fall of the Roman empire, global warming and the advent of income tax.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I don't stand a snowball's chance in HELL!!!

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

But yeah, so...everything is my fault. I even prevented him from going to church for God's sake!! Shame on me!! I wouldn't even let him leave the house!! faint

That is just SO hilarious!!

I really need to start that book!

Well, I might try to sleep in a while. We'll see! LOL!

Charlotte

D
D
I wouldn't even let him leave the house!!

Can you IMAGINE the power we betrayed have?

But I wonder...since we are so powerful, how come we didn't have the power to keep a wayturd from straying???

D'ya know that VD accused me of having some "white people" magic/mojo and I BRAINWASHED my husband....

AWE INSPIRING POW-ER!

(itty bitty living space)

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
N
********BEAM ME UP SCOTTY*************

Woke up this morning thinkin' of ya darlin'..... flirt

Sending ya some warm and cheery love your way today....But then again you are so dang MAGNIFICENT AND FABULOUS, you don't NEED me..... kiss......

I won't wish you any luck, cuz baby, YOU DON'T NEED IT....

Let us know.....besides, if nothing else, I will need a good laugh later....

not2fun

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
I wouldn't even let him leave the house!!

Can you IMAGINE the power we betrayed have?

But I wonder...since we are so powerful, how come we didn't have the power to keep a wayturd from straying???

D'ya know that VD accused me of having some "white people" magic/mojo and I BRAINWASHED my husband....

AWE INSPIRING POW-ER!

(itty bitty living space)

rotflmao

Ain't it, though?

OMG!!

White People Mojo Magic!!!!

rotflmao

OH, that is SO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotflmao

I was telling my DIL some of the stuff in there and she said the same thing you did. LOL! Gee, well, why weren't you able to stop the affair then? LOL!!

Those WSs!!!

OMG!! What a maroon!!!

I think the BSs here ought to band together and publish a book with some of this hogwash in it! LMAO!!

wink

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by not2fun
********BEAM ME UP SCOTTY*************

Woke up this morning thinkin' of ya darlin'..... flirt

Sending ya some warm and cheery love your way today....But then again you are so dang MAGNIFICENT AND FABULOUS, you don't NEED me..... kiss......

I won't wish you any luck, cuz baby, YOU DON'T NEED IT....

Let us know.....besides, if nothing else, I will need a good laugh later....

not2fun

Yeah, that's what HE'LL be screamin', but Scotty ain't gonna beam up no Klingons!!! rotflmao

Awwww.....thanks not!!!

I feel more powerful already!!! (Where's that Ahnuld "Terminator" icon??) wink

Hail, I ain't ascairt a him!!

Bring it OANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Yeah, it's going to be a while before I can check in, I have class after Mediation unless it runs over so much that there's no point in going to class.

It will probably be after 10pm here when I get back. Well, unless Chef lets us go early...Chef A has been known to do that!! We don't cook in her class so there aren't any dishes to wash! LOL!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Well, we are going to trial.

Probably in January.

Shiny is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very p*ssed at Gray. Ad infinitum.

Charlotte

C
C
I guess that means that things didn't go so well today, huh???

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
Do we need to supercharge the menu next time?

Send him some peridium tea?

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
I guess that means that things didn't go so well today, huh???

He won't bend an inch.

Shiny is really p*ssed because Gray is the one who cheated and treated me like dogmeat and refuses to take any responsibility for it.

Shiny has learned a bit more about my living conditions over the last few days and he is extremely p*ssed about that, too. OWH talked to him about this as well.

Gray never wanted to do anything about fixing the house, even when his dad offered to help. Nope. The money went to eBay and those bulletin boards he frequents...buying stuff for his "hobby."

So my house has crumbling walls outside that crumble in your hand, I need a new front door, the window the burglar tried to break in is still covered with plywood, the guest bathroom had a leak a while back and it leaked into the walls and into one of the spare bedrooms so there's mold in a lot of areas. Faulty wiring connects the bathrooms, the safety breaker is in the guest bath and it's hooked into the master bath, in the master bath the outlet is scorched because it has gotten so hot. It hasn't been used for some time. And on and on.

At least he signed the insurance check, though. Now I can get the meter box and the roof fixed.

Yeah, Gray was pretty unreasonable. When the mediator would come back in to bring an offer, I would watch Shiny's face and his expressions told me everything I needed to know before he even opened his mouth. Oh yeah, and he would start squirming, too, trying SO HARD not to say anything so the guy could finish talking!

Then he would just EXPLODE with anger! rant2

I have NEVER, EVER seen him so p*ssed off!! His filter slipped so there was even some profanity...a REAL rarity for Shiny...I've only heard him say a bad word ONCE, and that was "damn!" He didn't use the "F" word, but I could tell he wanted to, LOL!!

It's a good thing both doors were closed, it got pretty loud in there! They might have heard him anyway, his voice really carries. LOL!!

I hope so. That would give Gray a really good idea about what is going to happen to him. He should know already!! But Shiny didn't let loose this way at the hearing when he had Gray on the stand in May. His voice was dripping with sarcasm, though, LOL!

I know from PL-T how he is when he totally blows a gasket so I think Gray is going to have a really hard time finding his spleen and the rest of his internal organs to carry home by the time Shiny gets through with him at trial!!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D

Yeah!! That's the ticket!!!

Let's throw in some Romulan Ale while we're at it so he'll get a pounding headache! Jackhammer pounding, that is!!

D
OP Offline
D
If this was in another arena besides a court of law, I believe Shiny would beat Gray within an inch of his life!! Maybe even past it!

Wow! Just.........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I mean:

WOW!!!!

C
C
Man-o-man, I wish I could get that Shiny up here.....
Gray and my WH must be related....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C

Well, I didn't spell it right.....

Let's sneak him some of this and see him panic when it fully hits his system!

Tri-lyte causing a system purge with some pyridium to work other 'wonders' and some prune stuff, too. Let's see...what can we give him to make him agreeable?

Last edited by cinderella; 12/12/08 12:39 AM.
D
OP Offline
D

C
C
Perhaps Gray will need the services of this place when Shiny gets through with him?

Page 125 of 152 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 935 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation