Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 126 of 152 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Let's do it!!!!!

C
C
Uh, Charlotte, I think I'll let Shiny do it, if you don't mind. If they have a warning about the photographs, I am afraid that all I can do is help provide the food. I would not want to mess up my beautiful new princess frock.

lashes

D
OP Offline
D
No doubt about it!!!

rotflmao

OMG!! He is going to rip Gray from limb to limb and use his shin bone for a pencil box!!

C
C
And his ribs for horseshoe throwing competition. And his phalanges for beads.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Uh, Charlotte, I think I'll let Shiny do it, if you don't mind. If they have a warning about the photographs, I am afraid that all I can do is help provide the food. I would not want to mess up my beautiful new princess frock.

lashes

rotflmao

He would LOVE that!!

He loves toilet humor!! Toilet humor, gutter humor...well, let's just say his favorite scene in White Chicks is the scene in the bathroom at the country club!! And the Nutty Professor? The after-dinner scene o'course!!

LMAO!!

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Man-o-man, I wish I could get that Shiny up here.....
Gray and my WH must be related....

Me too!! And he would do it if he could! You'd better believe it! He is an AWESOME force!!

His problem is that he NEVER slows down! He's always out there, saving the day!!

I think it's about for him to start wearing that superhero uniform!!

wink

K
K
Now you know what to give him for Christmas. laugh

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Now you know what to give him for Christmas. laugh

rotflmao

You're right!!

That's a great idea!! I wonder if I could find one at this time of year? LOL!!

If I had time I could get a scaled-down version made that says, "Super Shiny Attorney!!" Or something to that effect!!

That would be SO hilarious! He would LOVE it!!

I'm not sure what I'm getting him for Christmas. I saw something at Whole Foods a few months ago that would be nice. Maybe that.

If I can even find it now!!

Yeah, I'm going Christmas shopping this year, dang it! I didn't get to get anybody anything last year but I did make some Christmas cards. With lots of glitter and good stuff. The only gift I gave was to DIL & ODS--I gave them the money that my dad sent me for Christmas! LOL!!

Charlotte

K
K
In all seriousness, you could get him the suit (if you can find one) as a gag gift.

For the real gift, get him a basket/bunch of his favorite food or make him a dessert he likes...something edible. smile

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by karmasrose
In all seriousness, you could get him the suit (if you can find one) as a gag gift.

For the real gift, get him a basket/bunch of his favorite food or make him a dessert he likes...something edible. smile

LOL! Well, I guess I know what I'm going to be looking for like a madwoman!!

That's a great idea, too, about the food.

Thank you, karmasrose!!!

I could make him up a basket of organic goodies from Whole Foods and make some stuff, too.

I have been experimenting with whole grain bread recipes and I gave him one of my experiments a couple of weeks ago. He loved it! He was even telling the mediator about it today!

I've been trying to get him to go to Whole Foods and shop anyway, he's worried about his health and he tends to eat a lot of junk on the go. Stuff from WF might prompt him to start going there. And once you go there, you are hooked!!

At least he would be eating healthy junk then!! LOL!!

C
C
I suppose awarding Gray a free colostomy is too over the top? If he had one, he could see just how full of it he is.

C
C
NOOOOO!!!! I edited my thread instead of whatever I thought I was doing.....

I was bragging about WF - then, the next thing you know, I was granting Gray a horrible gift.

D
OP Offline
D
rotflmao

Well, let's see...Shiny will be using his shin bone for a pencil box...Gray will be wearing his balls for earrings...his spleen will be flung halfway to Oklahoma...he'll be pickin' his teeth out of his windpipe...Shiny will whack him so hard that his outermost layer of skin will still be standing there while the rest of his sleazy carcass is flying through the air on the way to destination unknown...LOL!

to be continued....

wink

There may not be enough left of him to tack a colostomy bag onto...

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I've been contemplating a lot over the last few days.

He is really going to get taken apart in court. He has NO idea how strong the case is against him. He can trash me 'til the cows come home but all of the sh*t he flings at me will absolutely NOT stick.

All of the stuff he said about me in that response--well, whatever. I never knew him, apparently. He was just a facade.

You know, he REALLY missed his calling. He should have gone to Hollywood and been an actor. Then he could have all of the money and young girls to manipulate that he likes. That's all he cares about other than money.

He must really be delusional if he thinks that Shiny is not going to completely annihilate his [censored] in court. Shiny WILL NOT lose!!

DAYUM but he's got the taste of Gray's blood in his mouth now and he really IS the Doberman going for the jugular! And then some!

I am STILL trippin' on what transpired!!

He wants to scr*w his [censored] to the wall--his words!--and Shiny is not prone to foul language. Well, there was a LOT of it that day! Geesh!!

PLEASE people, if you are near my area and you need an attorney, THIS man is IT! In fact if you have an attorney, fire your attorney and hire HIM!! I am NOT kidding!!

Big Bada BOOM!!

I'm really kind of afraid of what might happen if he ends up making the trip out here with OWH and OWH's friend that's going to do the appraisal here. They might end up leaving and hunting Gray down after they actually SEE the condition this house is in. Pictures are one thing, seeing it is quite another. OWH is really p*ssed about this, too.

Well, if I live through this it will be really interesting to see what happens. I guess I have to watch my back now. They might decide that it is just easier to do away with me than lose all of that money in court because she'll be losing it, too. She gives him money for his attorney. Then she'll lose more when Shiny wins the day for OWH.

I have a new motto: Shiny=A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions!

T-shirts for the trial!! LOL!!

Are you sure I'm not dead? Maybe I'm really dead or in the loony bin and this is all a dream.

One day I'm living quietly with my husband and then BAM!! Next day I'm swept up into this crazy vortex!!

Okay, I guess I'm done rambling for now. I'd better get some sleep so I can get up and finish my homework for the weekend!!

Charlotte

Last edited by Dancing_Machine; 12/14/08 04:08 PM. Reason: oops! It was a screw, not a nail!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
V
V
Woohoo go Doberman's, they are vicious!!!!!! Send me a t-shirt. Shiny seems awesome...good for you, Charlotte. hug

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Verve
Woohoo go Doberman's, they are vicious!!!!!! Send me a t-shirt. Shiny seems awesome...good for you, Charlotte. hug

Thank you, Verve!!

Yes. They ARE!!

LOL!! Okay, you'll have to give me your address so I can send one.

Shiny is AWESOME to the Nth Power!!

I will never be able to thank him enough in this lifetime for all he has done and all he will do for me. The best I can give him so far is that he'll eat gratis in my restaurant forever!! (As soon as I finish school and open it, LOL!!) He already knows that. Oh...no WONDER he is so passionate about the case! There's free food involved! LMAO!! wink

Charlotte

V
V
Okay, my address is 123 Main St. Anytown, US 12345

Hahah wink Can't wait to see that shirt!!

I'm very happy for you. I do read your thread, I'm just not a huge poster because I'm very shy. I've got a few drinks in me tonight so I'm a little bolder. Haha smile Let me know when you get that restaurant open, I'm a HUGE lover of good food and I bet your's will be AWESOME!

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Verve
Okay, my address is 123 Main St. Anytown, US 12345

Hahah wink Can't wait to see that shirt!!

I'm very happy for you. I do read your thread, I'm just not a huge poster because I'm very shy. I've got a few drinks in me tonight so I'm a little bolder. Haha smile Let me know when you get that restaurant open, I'm a HUGE lover of good food and I bet your's will be AWESOME!

rotflmao

grin

Yeah, I just know I'm going to end up making some t-shirts just for fun!! LOL!!

I really COULD wear them to court...no one but Shiny and a few others would know WTH they mean!!!!! rotflmao

Thank you, Verve! I'm glad you posted. Yeah, I'll be happy for me, too, once the "shock and awe" from Thursday wears off!! LMAO!! IF it wears off!!

LOL, yeah, a few drinks'll do it! Usually takes about 2 for me! 1 1/2, even!

Okay, I sure will!! Awwwwww.....shucks!! blush Everybody's braggin' on my food!! LOL!!

I guess I'm doing SOMETHING right...Chef Pierre is always happy with the results! So is Shiny!

Gray used to be, when I was just a "normal cook," LOL! He's REALLY going to be missing out now!! Ha ha!!

Now I just have to ace that final exam. My menu is: Chicken Breast Chardonnay, Glazed Carrot Obliques, Broccoli Hollandaise, Rissole Potatoes and Cream of Mushroom Soup. WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!

wink

Charlotte

B
B
[quote=Dancing_Machine

Now I just have to ace that final exam. My menu is: Chicken Breast Chardonnay, Glazed Carrot Obliques, Broccoli Hollandaise, Rissole Potatoes and Cream of Mushroom Soup. WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!

wink

Charlotte [/quote]

Yummmy!!!!
BF439

Me:BS40
WXH:42
DD15; DS13; DD6
D-day:6/30/08 & 10/25/08
WH moved out 9/15/08
D: 1/15/10

"So take that look out of here, it doesn't fit you, because it's happened, doesn't mean you've been discarded." -- Big Country from "In a Big Country."
"Keep calm and carry on." -- Winston Churchill
B
B
Charlotte,

Gift suggestion for Shiny:

A "Superman" belt with buckle to wear to court.

Do you know his waist measurement?

[The little girl staying with me from Hong Kong wears one; yellow background, Red "S" surrounded by gold. (I'll miss her when she returns to H.K. for the holidays.)]

Belle, Domestic Goddess
Page 126 of 152 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 623 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation