Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 266 of 339 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 338 339
M
M
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
Dang My, I go out for an evening to have fun and take care of myself and I come back and you have been edited out. Wouldn't you know it. LOL

Dude, you have no idea how much I appreciate your candid honesty. I might not be able to act on what you are saying or truly "internalize" your point, but I KNOW it's going in LOUD and CLEAR. Thanks sir.. And I don't mean that flippantly.

Thanks.....having relooked at my post, maybe it was a bit strong! Your just lucky I'm nowhere near you or I'd kick your a$$! Mods - you know I'm joking right?????

Last edited by myfamilyilove; 12/18/08 08:19 PM.

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
A
A
Thanks.....having relooked at my post, maybe it was a bit strong! Your just luck I'm nowhere near you or I'd kick your a$$!

Dude, you are rude!!

A.

M
M
Originally Posted by angie1718
Thanks.....having relooked at my post, maybe it was a bit strong! Your just luck I'm nowhere near you or I'd kick your a$$!

Dude, you are rude!!

A.

Meant in the nicest possible way! Queenie was actually looking for another poster to come to her thread and "kick her a$$" in the past.

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
D
D
Originally Posted by myfamilyilove
Your just lucky I'm nowhere near you or I'd kick your a$$! Mods - you know I'm joking right?????

Hmm. Why would you want to kick her donkey?

Dufresne
dufresne.mb@gmail.com
M
M
[quote=Dufresne
Hmm. Why would you want to kick her donkey?
[/quote]

Haha....thats the spirit!

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
Q
OP Offline
Q
How did you manage to change the title of your thread? I'm thinking of doing the same...
Hope, I emailed a moderator, pick one and ask them. They are very kind and patient with me as I figured out what I wanted. Thanks, Mods.

Hey JT,

Did you hear about the HUGE wind/snow storm coming in tomorrow. Wouldn't you know they keep mentioning Maple Valley as one of the places to take the brunt of the weather. What a drag, I don't have a heating fireplace, and if I lose power.... I'll need to be way more creative.

How much snow did you get finally? We are at about 4 inches, which isn't much. BUMMER.....

Hi Why, Luna, and Chai

Thank you for the concern on my son. I have spoken with the principal and according to him that never took place. We did have a nice call, evidently there is a group of girls saying that YS was bringin in drugs to sell to one girl. They brought the supposed recipient of the sale in and searched her backpack. NOTHING was found, end of discussion. She told my son as soon as she got out that they were going to search him, but since it was the end of the day, they just let it go because it seems these girls have been doing a little other "drama" stuff and the administration just doesn't feel like searching my son was warranted.

However, I was assured that had he been searched, 1) I would have been notified and 2) He would have been searched with another adult present. NO IFS, ANDS, or BUTS about it.

This has been a good opportunity for me to allow G-d to lead me and take the moment to emphasize to my son what he is doing, how this blows out of proportion for his choices and that he needs to rein it in. Hopefully he has learned his lesson.

I have grown so much as a mom. One more gift from this.... hurray

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Angie, I am so touched for you coming to my rescue, but I actually understand My and what he is doing. And it's the truth.

Meant in the nicest possible way! Queenie was actually looking for another poster to come to her thread and "kick her a$$" in the past.
My original AA sponsor told me to pray for people to be put in my life who cared more about my life and than my feelings. My, my donkey needs you. :twobyfour: I am not taking offense to what you are saying. In fact, Mimi probably is appreciating the candor because she was always good at making me look at my negativity and pitty potty. I miss her, where is she by the way. And so it's helping me "stay clean and honest with the truth".

hurray another example of how I have grown. In the past, what you said, I would have tried to fix you, make it better with you - because surely you didn't "like" me if you would say something like that, blah, blah, yuk blah.... But not the new ME. I just laughed and appreciate the total honesty.

kiss

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to everyone..... If I lose power, then :happyhanukkah:, since it starts on Sunday....

Last edited by QueeniesNewLife; 12/19/08 02:07 PM.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
P
P
We are at about 4 inches, which isn't much.

faint

I'd pay to have snow like that at Christmas time in my yard. grin

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
You kick a horse to get it to go, but donkey's tend to kick back!

grin

Q
OP Offline
Q
I'd pay to have snow like that at Christmas time in my yard.

JT I think got over 12 inches, some places got 20 inches.... Bellevue got 6 to 10..

But I'm grateful and it's absolutely amazingly gorgeous with the blue skies. Remember the song and tv show (one of my fav's), the bluest skies are in Seattle...

And with the snow.... Oh MY G-D.......

:happyholidays:

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
You kick a horse to get it to go, but donkey's tend to kick back!
LOL, really?

Well, once a horse, now a donkey... because I KICK BACK..... when appropriate... hurray

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
Hi Queenie,

...just got caught up.

It does help to look back once in a while to see how far we've come....because you certainly have, girl! hurray

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
Q
OP Offline
Q
It does help to look back once in a while to see how far we've come....because you certainly have, girl!
Oh YES I HAVE.

And it's because of G-d, here and my willingness to be broken and brought back to life as G-ds servant and faithful follower.

I'm not perfect, but I am recovering and learning EVERYDAY about life and myself. And that's pretty darn cool.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Shabbat Shalom, Queenie.

And if I don't get back before then...

:happyhanukkah:

Mark

Q
OP Offline
Q
Thanks Mark,

We are due to get a very severe winter storm with winds from 50 - 70 and gusts up to 90. Normally I don't concern myself too much, but they keep specifically calling my town name.

So if I lose touch for awhile, please don't worry, it's the power and its OUT.....

Happy weekend sir....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
I saw the storm that's moving into your area on the weather today. I guess it's coming here when it's done with you.

Stay safe and stay warm, Queenie.

Mark

Q
OP Offline
Q
If it wallops us like they say, you be safe and stay warm.

Keeping warm will be my challenge, but hey, I'm Queenie... I'm the Queen of flexibility and inventiveness especially when taking care of my kids.

Talk to you soon, hopefully

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
J
J
Hey Queenie! (JT waving from under 15 inches of snow)

I've been doing well up here in the north-lots of snow (15 inches by Wed.) but I have some "Yak-Traks" that I put on my boots and I'm ready to go. I just tromp where ever I have to go.

I saw the news reports for your valley. You and my twin brother (he lives in North Bend) are going to get the brunt of this if the reports are right. The sky is very light and the winds are picking up so I expect we will have more snow. So glad its winter break...

OS got home from WSU fine-his dad got him in a 4 wheel drive so he got home in one peice.

Stay warm and cozy!

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

C
C
Queenie - Stay warm!!!

I remember that song about the bluest skies in Seattle. I also remember the show - Here Come the Brides. Whatever happened to that show? I never even see it in reruns.

:happyhanukkah:

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi JT,

You and my twin brother (he lives in North Bend) are going to get the brunt of this if the reports are right.
From what the reports say from North Bend, the winds are really kicking up. I know they are here. It's howling around here and snowing really hard. And it's not even the worst yet. Gusts are at about 35 - 45 miles so far.... They are expecting 90 around here.

My son called and his boss offered to put them up for the night at a hotel, but I think he is going to drive home. faint that is his FATHER in HIM.....

I'm glad you son made it home safely. It's so hard when our kids are out of sight and the forces are against them so to speak.

If we lose power I don't have another heating source, BUT I G-d has been active in my mind. I have lots of blankets, got cold cuts, that we will just put outside to cool, and use the hand warmers to keep us warm. I have had my bedroom heat up higher than normal so if we lose it, the room should stay warm a little longer...

You keep safe... and I hope we can hook up, that's if the snow stops... and the ice melts...

Hugs to you sweet friend,

Last edited by QueeniesNewLife; 12/20/08 09:36 PM.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Page 266 of 339 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation