Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 100 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 99 100
A
AJ_ Offline
A
Neak here on AJ's computer, with pictures of Mr. C. Don't bother to look if you have a weak stomach, but all cleaned up it's not nearly as bad as my first sight of it.

When Neaksis showed up in response to the Dervish's urgent call for assistance, she didn't notice the blood dripped up the front steps, but the swath of gore all over the doorknob was hard to miss.

Anyhoo...

Mr. C #1

Mr. C #2

Mr. C #3

Mr. C #4

Happily recovered!and Happily Married :0)

Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3
A
AJ_ Offline
A
Still Neak.

I also added a couple of photos of the Dervish from our living nativity, and the candy cane factory in Columbia, CA, in case you ever wondered how they make hand-made candy canes.

Photostream

Let me know if you can't see it for any reason.

Happily recovered!and Happily Married :0)

Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3
T
T
Those are some very dull wound pictures, which, with healing wounds, is a GOOD thing. Where was the cameraman when he was filling his boot with blood, and smearing gore (not Al) all over the place? THEN we would have had some exciting photography. laugh They look to me to be about half the size they were 2 days ago, so they're closing up nicely.

If Mr. C could read this denigration of his life-threatening injuries, he would be highly insulted. I'm sorry. Do you know how much blood there needs to be before you can scare a labor nurse? Lots. Trust me.:RollieEyes:

tl

A
A
s i g h not another one .... Mr C ... the hero!!!!

blood doesn't really worry me .... too much faint faint faint

Mrs VDK is like you T&L .... ask her about the brickie - people who lay bricks walls etc ... who fell off his scaffold and had a pipe through his belly ... he climbed back up to finish the job before going to the ED for care just before Christmas eve. :RollieEyes:

Now I'm not sure he was just stupid...... ok yes I am ... he was really really stupid. think

But he had seeped a lot of blood but really not too serious a wound after all. She tells me a litre of blood on the floor looks like a lot ... I won't look if she doesn't mind too much grin

The Cricket Widows Club :RollieEyes: ( just like the Base ball widows club over your place crazy)

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
Neak..... rotflmao

C
C
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
gore (not Al) all over the place?

You wanna see Gore. I've never seen him but I could drive you to his house......

Oh,dear. Another ornament fell off the tree. I've never seen an artificail tree shed so many ornaments. Maybe my hooks are weaklings this year. Of course, the tree is in the den and not shedding it's ornaments on the Oriental rug in the living room. GRRRRR!!!! I wonder if this one broke. sigh

C
C
Who is feminine today? Besides me?

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hurray Me!

Plenty to say but not too much time to say it, as it is the Princess' birthday.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
WOW double digits already!!!! laugh

Happy Birthday to the little Princess .. and many many more happy ones to come.

hurray

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
dance2 Happy Birthday to the other Princess dance2

D
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
gore (not Al) all over the place?

You wanna see Gore. I've never seen him but I could drive you to his house......

Oh,dear. Another ornament fell off the tree. I've never seen an artificail tree shed so many ornaments. Maybe my hooks are weaklings this year. Of course, the tree is in the den and not shedding it's ornaments on the Oriental rug in the living room. GRRRRR!!!! I wonder if this one broke. sigh

My cat, Thor, thinks the tree is a giant toy for him to bat at...and we were so KIND to put all those sparklies up on it for him to try to knock down.

As for Gore's house, is it green?

Just askin'!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
As for Gore's house, is it green?

Just askin'!

The house's facade is white. The house allegedly has many green features. I could make a picture and post it on my Flick'r site.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Got a chuckle for you'uns this New Year's Day.

The Princess was just reminding me, that when she was little, she misunderstood the words to a song. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the classic praise song, "As the Deer Pants Fall in the Water".

:MrEEk:

Mr. C has been sick with a fever for 2 days now, so very quiet. There is nothing nicer than a little kid with a fever that's not bad, but just enough to make them sleepy.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

Don't worry - the Dervish has been bouncing off the ceiling to make sure I never actually had a net gain in peace and quiet.

Neaksis is sick, too. She has a raging temp of 38.2.

:happynewyear:

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
Hi Neak

Mum took dad to the pain clinic because he was having trouble, only took 6 hours of convincing by the two of us :RollieEyes:

I wrote referral with what I was sure was going on and seems Mr 'I'm ok leave me alone' has pneumonia which I was beginning to suspect.

Anyway they are still over at the hospital trying to get him to rest. smirk

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Just knock him over the head already!

MEN!!!!!!!!!!! :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

He has no choice but to get better with you on his case. laugh

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
Of course I had this lovely day dream that I was the doc injecting him a few times laugh

stubborn so & so - nanna said that's men for you. And jut wait until he's feeling better - he'll start moaning and groaning as if he's really sick then. :RollieEyes:

my brothers home - well in body - bit sort of not 'here' right now, but Hayley has him well in hand

Mums just about in mumma's heaven right now, all the boys home and safe helping Hayleys mum plan the wedding - now if she & Nan would just stop 'accidentally' leaving baby books around then all would be bright wouldn't it :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

C
C
sigh What are you gonna do with the mums? Actually, Mrs VDK, I would recommend you finish school first....but who am I to say that....

I'll tell you who I am....I'm the queen of contraception. blush I was very good at that. faint

T
T
Here's a link to snopes.com (the rumor debunkers) about Environmentalist Al's "green" house.

tl

An Environmentalist's House

D
D
Here's a link to snopes.com (the rumor debunkers) about Environmentalist Al's "green" house.

tl

An Environmentalist's House

Awesome cool, T&L, thanks!

The Wookie and I are turning in plans next month to see if our HOA will let us add solar panels and a wind turbine (small unit, tho).

After that, we're gonna have to turn in plans for a rainwater catchment system.

That's gonna be the $$ one, since we want the tanks sunk underground.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Does Snopes tell you that the zoning regulations for the area where Gore lives made it impossible for him to add some of the green features he wanted? That he had to file for zoning variances? That his appeals were approved and they have been going through the addition of said features? If Snopes hasn't updated that info in the last year or so, you wouldn't know that. I drive by there several times a week so I know there's been stuff done lately - but I don't know what.

Page 64 of 100 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation