Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 52 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 52
W
W
If you don't want to wait until Monday to find out, call district court, or wherever it was filed and ask. Your lawyer will probably have to do that anyway.

It's a piece of cake for the district court clerk to look - you'll have your answer in moments.

Don't waste brain cells trying to figure out the why's of a wayward mind - there is no logic in there. It's all reaction to the moment.

Fox

H
OP Offline
H
Smartie,thanks for your imput.....how do you know that he is not happy?...do you talk/see him still?

I'm just curious in my stitch...if the OW put pressure on him...I know the fact that she is getting this business up and running with him will be a huge plus for him....he will see it as support...its the one thing they have in common...

I'm going to stay dark for my own sanity....I can't bare to see or speak to him now....he has turned into an ogre in my eyes...he has been so cruel to me as far as keeping me hanging..I can't believe he doesn't have a conscience...

OW asked DS16 if I was ok and he said he just gave her a dirty look!!

I
I
Hi hope,

I was at the Milnerton mediclinic with a stroke. Sorry I have not interjected for the last 7 days. I had a stroke without the loss of movement. My voice has returned after this time and the doctors are very impressed with my progress.

As usual your life is very complicated. It takes me twice as long to write this. Cheers for now.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
S
S
I know he's not happy because I saw him in November when he came by my home to pick up the last of his possessions (itmes that were not anything of significance and had been here for over 18 months btw). This was 2 weeks after his wedding. He looked miserable--disheveled, slovenly, and as if he were about to cry at any moment. He also called to wish me a Merry Christmas last week and sounded quite sad on the phone.

I also know he's not happy because he is having very serious financial issues (he told me this in November) -- and FS is a high EN of his which OW cannot meet. He was always miserable when he did not have the cash flow he wanted.

Also he enclosed a wedding picture to his parents in his Christams card to them. They also said he looked awful--his eyes were hollow and there was no brightness or joy in him at all given that it was his wedding day. They also said he was very short and cold with them when called to chat with him on Christmas day--so much so that they just got off the phone quickly. The picture really p-ssed off his family.

According to his family, he has become very emotional and erratic over the last two months. Sometimes he's very sentimental, and then he just drops out of sight with no contact or becomes cold.

You are right to stay dark. I was totally dark for 18 months until I healed enough to realize he could no longer hurt me. Now it does not bother me at all to see him, hear from him or about him. If the M is to fail, it will because OW shows her true colors to him and he decides he wants out (or vice versa)--it won't be because of guilt or the influence of family/friends. At least this is what I beleive in my case.

Happy New Year to you. You will get through this just fine.

H
OP Offline
H
Imagine I'm so sorry to hear about your stroke..thankfully you seem to be recovering well....I will keep you in my prayers....

Pity I don't work there...maybe we would have met!

Yes my life feels like a mess sometimes.....but I somehow think XH life is more of a mess...

My internet is off at home as I'm busy getting another service provider..cheaper than telkom...
I now have to get my own med aid too,as he has taken me off his....he use to pay the phone bill too...

These things make everything seem so final...
I'm working double shift today,hence internet availability....

I
I
Who is cheaper than Telkom.

Yes I know your not at Milnerton. And I'm not going to work it out anyway.

Beware if we pray against your xH. He wont cope.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
H
OP Offline
H
How did you know I don't work at milnerton? grin
Its doesn't leave many other places to eliminate LOL

I didn't know one could pray against someone?Isn't that going against the Scriptures?

Cybersmart is cheaper than telkom...a friend uses them and says its much better..he is going to get me connected next week as I'm not computer-wise!!

I
I
All the new places were filled around Milnerton. I know this area well.

Pray against their going forward. If God stops them no-one can go around.

Does cybersmart include a new ADSL modem.

H
HGG Offline
H
yes you can pray not to go "against" someone...start out by reading the book of Psalms, fasting is important too and should not be without prayer.

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by HGG
yes you can pray not to go "against" someone...start out by reading the book of Psalms, fasting is important too and should not be without prayer.

I do read psalm 51 with XH name in it,I fast and pray regularly for him too..Could you elaborate more on how to go about this?

I feel very strongly that his new business is a strong link in their relationship....she supports him 100%.I was told at the beginning of the affair by a woman who knew OW ,that she likes to "keep up with the jones" and she basically didn't have much herself if you know what I mean,shes actually in debt from her previous marriage...her and her XH started a business that went under and they lost everything...my XH told me this himself...

I'm hoping that stress wth the new business and working so closely together might break their relationship (hopeful thinking??)

DS16's cellphone is flat and his charger is at his dads,DS18's cell was stolen...so the only way XH can contact them is the land phone....they have been home since wednesday and he hasn't phoned them!!!

I
I
Their was a Christian person here concerned about his own walk before God. After an accident with the OW, various enquires about his contact with OW, eventually this scared contact with OW away.

Please note, this was a long story.

H
OP Offline
H
DS18 spent last night with XH.He asked DS18 wether I would speak to him as he wants to talk about accounts that he is paying thats not part of the div agreement....he has debt orders for them.He hasn't paid me my maintenance for this month yet either..He said he didn't want to go through IM...DS18 told him that I wouldn't talk to him.

I am going to ask IM to e-mail him.He must stop his debt orders and just pay me the total maintenance amount and I will sort out accounts!He still wants to have some control and involvement in our lives...not going to happen...

I told DS18 that if he asks if he spoke to me to say no but I had mentioned that I was going to contact him about finances...and in future to tell him to just say IDK..and to contact IM.

I won't have internet access for a while....

I
I
Jolly good for you.

You son must say what you tell him. xH is trying to change the stream right now.

He can try any source but it must go through IM. This story is probably not going to suit his fashion so what out for extra trix.

H
OP Offline
H
My internet is back up and running....
My IM e-mailed XH yesterday and still no reply or maintenance...

He offered DS18 a job in the shop once he gets his drivers licence.His job would be to fetch OW kids from school and to do deliveries!!!Imagine, the head office for the company is in Bellville....can you imagine DS18,driving in that chaotic traffic fetching stock.....anyway it will be a long time before he gets his licence...DS18 is going to be going to Kimberly in feb and hopefully to Dubai soon after....XH knows this and he said he can work in the shop in the meanwhile.

I pointed out to DS18 that he would then have to live with his father cos of transport...DS18 said he wouldn't do that as OW kids get on his nerves too much...he will tell his father to buy me my car as stated in the Dpapers so he can then get my old car!!!XH doesn't have the money for this so I am hoping DS18 won't work for him...its definitely not what DS18 wants to do with his life..his offering him R3000.00..keep in mind if he stayed with his dad I won't get maintenance for him..R1500.00..therefore it will only be costing XH R1500.00..very clever of him.

I told DS18 if he goes to take all his snakes and rats too!!!

I'm on leave at the moment and its good to be spending time with the boys..we going to Kirstenbosch on Sunday...
Imagine how you doing?Are you doing physio?

I
I
Damn, his darn tricks are sneaky.

He chats to you sons to get a reaction. What would happen if DS18 wanted to do some more learning. Can he sponsor his kids first.

Also, I wonder about the tax indications. Which will be more. Tax indications on R3000 or withdrawal on R1500. Don't have my IRS book next to check.

As for physio, well. Went back in to Milnerton Hospital, this time with definite kidney stones. This was the same incident that saw me go to Milnerton last time. The stroke was given much higher value and other injections stopped gut wrench.

This stroke scotched the clearing of the stone via surgery. So hear I am waiting for stone popping. I am back one day now out of two.

Welcome back to internet.

H
OP Offline
H
You've really had a bad time lately...kidney stones are very painful!

I'm enjoying been on leave and spending time at home with the boys.They told their father that they won't be going to him during these 2 weeks.DS18 has a girlfriend and she lives 2 roads away from XH.They met at a party elsewhere and it was just a coincidence that she lived near XH.I was worried that DS18 would be spending more time with his dad cos of this but thankfully the girlfriend has been coming to our house.

XH must cover tertiary expenses.DS18 has been advised to study something along nature conservation lines through Unisa.This is because of the several work contracts in this line that he is going to be doing this year.

I am still praying for XH and leaving him in Gods Hands.I say the Hedge Prayer every day for him...

I
I
How come that the car did not come into the equation before the divorce.

What is the price sum of the car. This would have so nice before the young kids got their prizes that he had to buy you your car.

Me my Missus and DS10 have to hang around a bit. How do you get done with the home work on holiday and still get to read what's new.

I
I
Hi Hope,

How was the entertainment at Kirstenbosch.

I
I
Hi again Hope,

I have heard from you in quite a while. Hope the holiday was great! I hope you've met new friends.

DS18 must be ready to pop off to Kimberly soon.

B
B
Oh-oh, she might have found a gentleman caller....................

Page 49 of 52 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 52

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,115 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation