Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 128 of 152 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Threw your back out sneezing? Bummer......I know how icky that can be. Sort of. Tons of back problems. (I once separated a rib coughing - while pregnant.) It seems that, sometimes, your body just has it in for you.

Yeah, I may have to skip belly dancing this week. I'm playing it by ear. Or more appropriately, by back!!!

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Oh that was SO funny I forgot to laugh!!!

Yeah, I know...don't quit your day job, Charlotte!!!

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Here we go loop-de-loo!!!

Cabin fever!!!! Yeah, just a tad!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Miss M
Well, I told you you'd get straight A's, didn't I?

Good for you girl!!

Me, I didn't do so well, just a pitiful 3.74 average, and I am only on the Vice President's List. sigh

Hopefully I'll do better this quarter, starting tomorrow!!!.

Just need to discipline myself more.

Congratulations, Charlotte!!!! hurray

Love in Christ,
Miss M

Thank you!!! Yes, you did!!

3.74 ain't nuttin' to sneeze at!! (And believe me, I WON'T be sneezing at it, LOL!!)

Yeah, now I have to keep it up!! I guess the big test will be if I can handle the 11 hour days with 45 minutes-1 hour break of lab!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what helps, though...the lackadaisical effort that other students put in makes me want to work harder! Plus Shiny crackin' da whip! Plus my Mom working so hard and helping me, too!

Now I gotta keep mah rep up!! I'll be singin': "Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive!! Ah, ah, ah, ah...stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2187919 01/06/09 12:01 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Got a court date today...doo dah...doo dahhhhhhhh.......

February. Hmmm....should be interesting! Perhaps I will invite OWH, too. He expressed an interest in going to the show. rotflmao

We'll see, we'll see!!! It would be a hoot, though, wouldn't it?

I took more pictures of the lopsided meter box that's hanging on by a thread so Shiny can forward the information AGAIN. If there's no response I guess that it will be another big issue for court in February.

I'm sure it will hold until it gets fixed. I'm sure of it.

pray pray pray

I guess there's always a chance that Gray will fold and pay the support until trial but--(did I already say this? I think I might have)--since he and Slag are rolling in dough with the year-end bonuses and all he probably doesn't give a crap and will fight any more support. I'm just guessing here.

After all I AM the one who broke the camel's back, right? I know that Gray isn't going to want to pay for any more straws!!!

But that's just too bad, ain't it? Shiny will make him pay for straws, camels and the whole shebang!!!

Count on it!! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...........

rotflmao

Charlotte

K
K
He'll have to pay for the straws, the camel's back surgery, AND rehabilitation costs!

Just try to remember, his greediness now will mean he is owed another flattening by the karma bus.

=D I'll drive! ....but I don't have a license. D:

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
karmasrose #2187938 01/06/09 12:44 AM
C
C
Gray is dogmeat!

rotflmao

cinderella #2187939 01/06/09 12:49 AM
C
C
All of us goddesses are STAYING ALIVE!!!!!! dance2

cinderella #2187942 01/06/09 12:51 AM
C
C
And we will continue STAYING ALIVE even more!!! dance2 lashes dance2

cinderella #2187944 01/06/09 12:53 AM
V
V
Oh man, even though it's before my time...I love that song. I remember that commercial with the little kid in school strolling along and this song was playing. Anyone else remember that???

THIS version of the song was popular when I was 17 or 18.
Stayin' Alive 2

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
karmasrose #2187951 01/06/09 01:12 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by karmasrose
He'll have to pay for the straws, the camel's back surgery, AND rehabilitation costs!

Just try to remember, his greediness now will mean he is owed another flattening by the karma bus.

=D I'll drive! ....but I don't have a license. D:

No problemo, Ahnuld. Shiny insists on driving!!

SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call Shotgun!!!!!!!

You'll have to ride in the back with Forrest, Jenny and OWH!!!

wink

Charlotte

cinderella #2187953 01/06/09 01:15 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Gray is dogmeat!

rotflmao

Graymeat, dogmeat, all wrapped up in fog-meat!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

His name is MUD!!!!!!!!!

M-O-O-N and that spells MUD!! says Tom Cullen!!!

rotflmao

cinderella #2187956 01/06/09 01:17 AM
D
OP Offline
D
And we will continue STAYING ALIVE even more!!! dance2 lashes dance2

WOO-HOOOOO!! Those HIPS!!! faint

HEY!! Where is John Travolta strutting? That is one of the best parts in "Stayin' Alive," the movie!!!!!!!!!!

faint

Quick! Bring the smelling salts!!!!!!!!!!

V
V
OOOOH TOm Cullen!! I LOOOOOVE SK!

About John Travolta. I'm sad for him and his family because his son passed away. However, if they hadn't been Scientologist, and hadn't eschewed normal medicine, then there is a HUGE chance that his son would be alive today.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
Verve #2187960 01/06/09 01:33 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Verve
Oh man, even though it's before my time...I love that song. I remember that commercial with the little kid in school strolling along and this song was playing. Anyone else remember that???

THIS version of the song was popular when I was 17 or 18.
Stayin' Alive 2

Well, truly, I got in on the tail end of the disco craze since we had our own little private Disco at the local pizza parlor in our small town! The guys that owned it were nice enough to keep it going for a while even though our gang were the only ones to frequent it!! Plus a few fringes once in a while!

The whole disco thing now...well...it's Shiny's fault! He was the one putting out the disco vibe...it took me a little while to figure that out but I finally did. Because for no "pah-tik-lah" reason at all I started listening to my old disco cd's... but it was because of HIM!! Weird, yeah. But true.

And it was REALLY funny because I mentioned that song in an email to him at one point last year and then he started singing it before we took off for the hearing in July!! I almost fell over laughing!! LMAO!!!

Well, you know, like the song says--he's a dancin' man and he just can't lose!!!!!!!!!

He likes rock-n-roll too, though, so it's cool!! He'll just bust out with a song without notice--(not in court, though, LOL!)--yeah, it's never boring! He's my friend so I'll put up with the little eccentricities!

Of course my favorite is when he sings the Jackson Five song.

Don't tell, though, he'll kick my butt!!

rotflmao

Verve #2187961 01/06/09 01:37 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Verve
OOOOH TOm Cullen!! I LOOOOOVE SK!

About John Travolta. I'm sad for him and his family because his son passed away. However, if they hadn't been Scientologist, and hadn't eschewed normal medicine, then there is a HUGE chance that his son would be alive today.

Really? His son passed away? OMG!! I didn't know!! The son with Kelly? Jet? Aw, Man!! I'm sorry to hear that!

Yeah, Stephen King--we've been tossing around the idea of watching the Green Mile again. That one is TOUGH to handle, though! Gets you right in the craw!! My aunt hasn't seen it, I keep forgetting to leave the dvd at my grandma's for her. We were discussing that on New Year's Day.

Charlotte

Verve #2187963 01/06/09 01:43 AM
C
C

cinderella #2187964 01/06/09 01:47 AM
C
C
Charlotte, it's true. Travolta's 16yo son died suddenly.

more info from CNN

Found some more info.

He's been on my mind. I'm truly sorry for the family. I hope no one considered my dancing videos to be disrespectful.

You know, the man can dance, sing, act....has been married for years and years.

V
V
I love the Green Mile. Definitely, the best SK book to movie make. Most of his books don't translate well on screen. I have to admit, I LOOOOVE The Shining but that has more to do with Jack Nicholson than it being a really great adaptation of the book. I can't stand the chick who played Wendy....man she messed up that character!

I know that they (John and Kelly) denied that he was autistic or that he had an ailment. Even going so far as to threaten to sue. It's really sad.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
Verve #2187968 01/06/09 01:53 AM
C
C
The Green Mile - part of that was shot less than 10 miles from my house.

cinderella #2187969 01/06/09 01:54 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Charlotte, it's true. Travolta's 16yo son died suddenly.

more info from CNN

He's been on my mind. I'm truly sorry for the family. I hope no one considered my dancing videos to be disrespectful.

You know, the man can dance, sing, act....has been married for years and years.

Yeah, I was just reading up. Looks like he had been taking "depokate" for years for seizures but it was causing other problems like liver damage so they talked to his doctors and stopped dosing him.

Man, that's so sad!!

No, I don't think your videos were being disrespectful. It's all positive! Especially when watching John Travolta dance!!

I was going to say earlier that it was time to watch Stayin' Alive again but I turned off all of my movie channels because I hardly ever watch tv. They run that movie every 2 or 3 months on Starz or Encore...one of those. At least they used to.

I guess now some stations will be showing Travolta movies to cash in on this tragedy. Like they usually do.

Going to watch videos now!!

dance2

V
V
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
Yeah, I was just reading up. Looks like he had been taking "depokate" for years for seizures but it was causing other problems like liver damage so they talked to his doctors and stopped dosing him.

If he has, that is awesome!! It just seems strange when Scientologists go on about not using "medications" you know. I've heard conflicting stories, but I have seen (from pictures and interviews) that John and Kelly loved him so much. It's a very, very sad thing.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
Page 128 of 152 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 623 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation